Chapter 7 – Luhan’s Point of View

Can My Heart Be Healed?

Thank you to all my new subscribers. Hope you love the story so far~ I'll keep trying to update, k? ~ :D *Throws aegyo and hearts out*

__________________________________________________________________________________

She waited patiently outside for me so I hurried up. I grabbed my jacket and locked the door. I then took the jacket that I grabbed beforehand and placed it around Xiu.

 “Huh?” She’s so cute when she says that.

“It’s getting cold, so wear this ok?” I responded.

“How about you, aren’t you cold too?”

“I’m fine.” I must display my cool side in front of the girl I like. Just endure it, Luhan! You can do it! Hwaiting!

It wasn’t even 10 seconds yet, but I kept shivering. Oh god, no one told me it was gonna be this cold. I shoved my hands into the pockets of my jeans. This should keep me warm for at least a while. Xiu stopped walking. I turned around seeing her giggling. “Why are you laughing?”

“Gosh, you don’t have to pretend to be cool in front of me. I already know you are.” She laughed once more.

I felt a shade of red reaching my face and I turned my face to anything but her. She came up to me and pulled my hands out. She blew on them. I felt myself fainting on the inside. I can just die now, I thought. My face became redder than before, but I was lucky that coldness causes your face to turn red or else she would have noticed me blushing. We continued walking to her house. It wasn’t that far away, only around a minute or two.

We finally reached her house and she let go of my hands. I was kind of disappointed. Why does her house have to be so close?

I was daydreaming for a while and I didn’t notice her hand waving in front of my face.

“Hello? Luhan?” She was right in front of me.

“Oh, yes?” I answered quickly.

“Can I get your e-mail or phone number or something?”

“Huh, why?” Babo! You should have just given it. Stupid! I imagined me hitting myself on the head.

“Just in case I needed someone to talk to. Well, also because my parents are in Japan. I don’t have anyone to talk to. My relatives are in China, and my friends all go to a different school.”

I could see tears forming in her eyes.

“Okay, wait. Lemme get my phone.” I searched all over for my phone but realized I left it at home. “Oh, um… it’s at home, sorry.”

“Ani, it’s okay.” She turned to walk towards her door. I grabbed her wrist. She turned her head towards me. “Yes?”

“If it’s okay, I can give you my e-mail?”

“I’ll be happy to, thank you oppa.” She smiled and took out a piece of paper; she handed it to me with a pen. I wrote down my email address and passed it back to her.

“Email me anytime, ok?”

“Ne, kamsahamnida~ What about this coat?” She pointed to the jacket.

“Give it back to me next time.”

She looked at me, and then thought to herself. “Fine, just don’t catch a cold or I’ll be disappointed, oppa. Annyo~”

She waved to me and smiled. I smiled back and waited until she walked in. Then I left and proceeded back to my house.