Hyuna

Where were you last night?

 

There I was, knocking at their door. I missed them too much to keep myself away for any longer. I fixed my hair anxiously, hoping that all goes well. I heard footsteps. Suddenly Chanyeol opened the door and pulled me in to a big bear hug.

„Hey there, little one. It’s so nice to see you! Come on in!“ he finally released me from his grip. I saw Lay smiling and walking toward me. I smiled back but the smile didn’t reach my eyes. He hugged me tightly so there was no space left between our bodies. He inhaled the scent of my hair and whispered in my ear “I missed you.” From over his shoulder I saw Sehun standing and looking at the scene with an emotionless face. As much as I liked Lay, for some reason, I felt as if my heart got stabbed at that moment. I felt like I was betraying Sehun. More than that, I felt as if I was betraying myself. Lay tightened his grip on me even more and just then I breathed out his name.

“Sehun…”

Lay’s body stiffened for a second before he pulled away. His smile was nowhere to be seen, it was replaced with a rather annoyed look on his face. I used the opportunity to walk to Sehun. His eyes were on me the whole time, but he was still emotionless.

“Hi Sehun…” I whispered and hugged him. His hands remained by his sides though. I frowned but didn’t give up. I slid my hands around his back, snuggling my face to his chest.

“Yah!” he finally shouted. Uh-oh. I think I did the wrong thing right now. I slowly let go of him and stepped away from him.

“YAAA-AAA-AAAH!” The doorbell was going crazy, someone was banging their fists against the door. What is going on? Aish, such a terrible day!

“AYYY GIRL! IF YOU DON’T OPEN THE DOOR THIS INSTANT, IM GOING TO THE LANDLADY AND IMMA TELL HER THAT YOU’RE DEAD OR SOMETHING, YAAA-AA-AAAH WAKE UP!”

That was a girly voice. Wake up? I opened my eyes and found myself on the couch. I groaned angrily and got on my feet to open the door for Hyuna. I was just dreaming.

As soon as the door opened, Hyuna hugged me cheerfully.

“HELLO THERE, GIRL!!!!! I honestly thought that some e took use of you when I couldn’t reach you and you were lost and I was sooooo worried!” she hurriedly spoke. “And you HAVE to get a new phone. You have no idea how annoying it was to bang on your door.” I smiled and closed the door. We went to the kitchen corner to make tea and chat. That’s what we always do after a night out. But this time she seemed a bit different. This wasn’t going to be just a chat. After getting all the other things straight, it felt as if she was ready to tell me about the thing she had been hiding for the whole morning.

“You don’t have any plans for today, do you? I mean you probably haven’t gotten yourself a job that quickly, right?”

Where is she going with this? I rubbed my eyes and tried to stretch the sleepiness out of my body. Since answering her question would have taken too much energy, I decided to simply shake my head.

“Great!!” she beamed. “We’re going to pay your new friends a visit then! Go, take a shower and then let’s get ready.” I lazily nodded and stood up. Halfway to the bathroom, her words started to hit me.

“Wait… what did you just say?” I weakly enquired.

“What are you waiting for, sunshine, SHOWER! NOW!”

I was too tired to fight her, so I decided that a shower could never hurt. When I got out though, I saw some of my clothes on the couch, paired with different items, forming outfits.

“What is this?” I asked.

“These,” said Hyuna while picking earrings for each outfit. “are the options for your today’s outfit.”

“I don’t remember agreeing with your plan.”

“But you took a shower! I took it as a sign!” Hyuna stood there with her arms on her hips. Deep, deep down inside I knew, that I wanted to go there. I just liked teasing her.

“So what are the options?” I gave up. I scanned the outfits on the couch, most of them included either a skirt or a dress.

“What, do you think we’re going to a club or something?” I scoffed. “of course I’ll pick the one with jeans.” It didn’t look too fancy for a visit. Just blue skinny jeans, black tank top and a leather jacket. I saw a mischievous smirk spread on Hyuna’s face.

“I knew you’d do something like that. That’s why I brought that shirt with me. There’s a twist to it. Go, change now.”

I looked at her with a puzzled face and took the clothes with me to the bathroom. I dried my hair and made sure I smell great. I took my favorite perfume out and rubbed it behind my ears and on my wrists. When I started putting the clothes on, I suddenly realized, that the shirt has only black lace for the back part of it. I sighed heavily, I should have seen it coming. I still decided to wear it, I’m going to have a jacket on anyway. I walked out of the bathroom to see Hyuna already correcting her makeup.

I sat down at the makeup corner, where I had my mirrors, lamps, makeup and all that’s needed to get ready. I looked at the reflection of myself in the mirror and didn’t feel like putting on that much makeup today. I defined my eyebrows, put on mascara, blush and a lip balm that left a slightly darker shade of pink on my lips. For reasons unknown, I started thinking of Sehun’s lips on my own and I spaced out. My heart started doing flips and I felt my whole body turning annoyingly hot. What the freak?

“What are you thinking of? Or better make it WHO are you thinking of?” Hyuna suddenly appeared by my side. I felt embarrassed of my own thoughts and shrugged it off quickly.

“It’s nothing, I’m still a bit sleepy, that’s all.” I tried to wiggle myself out of it.

“Right,” Hyuna smirked yet again. “I’m not dumb. Are you ready to go, though? You look so cute and natural, aww!! I bet your Lay oppa will get a heart attack, when he sees you.”

Lay? The dream of mine instantly sneaked back to my thoughts. Lay was treating me really well. It must be him I like. It would be the only logical way. I faked a smile and nodded. I had to get my straight. AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

“I’m readyyyyyy! Let’s go now!” I heard Hyuna yell from the bathroom. I grabbed my bag for a second and then threw it back on the couch as I remembered that I have nothing to put in it. I took my ID-card and my credit card and threw them in a pocket. I stood at the hallway for a while, trying to decide what shoes to wear. I gave in and chose my black converses. I locked the door and we left. I started walking toward the direction of the guys apartment when Hyuna stopped me.

“Are you crazy? There’s no way in hell I’m walking that far in these shoes!” Hyuna exclaimed. “I’m calling a cab.” She decided. I felt something inside me sting. Taking a taxi to their place is a waste of money. Then again, I felt too sorry for Hyuna’s feet. The taxi arrived in 5 minutes.

When we arrived in front of their house, Hyuna took out her wallet and paid for the taxi. When we were walking toward their door, I thanked her.

“Oh, no biggie! I’m the reason we had to take a taxi anyway.” She carelessly smiled at me and we stopped in front of the door. Suddenly it hit me.

“Hyuna? What are we going to tell them? We didn’t call them to let them know we’re coming…”

“Sweetie, you don’t have a phone, remember?” she laughed.

“What if they’re not home?” I asked her, looking at her expression. Suddenly the door flew open.

“WHAT DO WE HAVE HERE! Hi! I missed having you around!” Chanyeol beamed and pulled me into a bear hug.

 A bear hug, god dammit!

“Are you Hyuna?” he asked my best friend, already extending his hand to her. When Hyuna took his hand for a shake, Chanyeol assumed that he was right. “I’m Chanyeol.” He added. He gestured us to go in.

There was some heavy beat hip-hop music playing quite loudly and I could see Lay dancing with Kris. My jaw dropped – Kris was nowhere near as good as Lay. My best guess – they have some kind of hip-hop dance classes.

“LOOK WHO’S HERE!!” Chanyeol tried to yell over the loud music. “It’s our homegirl!”

Lay turned around to face me. At first he seemed a bit shocked but suddenly a smile spread over his face. I quickly looked around to find Sehun. He was standing next to the fridge, keeping his gaze on me while drinking water. I remembered the dream too clearly and decided to not let real life turn out the same way. When Lay was walking toward me, I must have stiffened, because he slowed his pace and put his hand on my arm while slowly rubbing it with his thumb.

“It’s nice to see you,” he simply said and gave me a warm smile.

“Yo!” said Kris with a smirk. Why is he smirking?

I quickly waved at Sehun and mouthed a ‘hi’. He swallowed his water and unconsciously his lips. He put the bottle on the kitchen counter and left the room. I sighed. I introduced Hyuna to the others as well when suddenly I felt someone wrapping his hands around my legs and in no time I was hanging over someone’s shoulder.

“Let’s go to the living room now.” Chanyeol simply stated.

“CHANYEOLLLLLLL! PUT ME DOWN THIS INSTANT!” I tried to yell, but being upside down didn’t help much. Instead of that, he decided to spin me around at one spot. I saw legs in front of me. I put my hands to Chanyeol’s lower back to push myself somewhat up to look the person in the eyes. But when my eyes traveled higher from those skinny jeans, all I saw was bare skin and abs. I couldn’t help but roam my eyes around the body for a few seconds, when I finally looked into Kai’s eyes.

“Uhhhh… Hello Kai. Chanyeol won’t put me down, so… I need help and… you were here so…” I muttered. Thank god my face was already red from hanging upside down for a while, otherwise everyone would have seen me blushing. It was Kai’s turn to roam his eyes around, as he found himself staring at the back of my shirt. With me upside down, the lace was exposed.  His gaze shifted back to my eyes and I could see him smiling. Suddenly Chanyeol put me back on the ground, his moves were very quick. When I found myself on my legs again, my head started to spin. Just like that, Lay’s protective arms were keeping me from falling. When I looked at Lay I saw him bursting into laughter.

“You should really sit down for a while” he said while still smiling.