Flashback, part 1

Where were you last night?

[A/N: HELLO MY DEAR SUBSCRIBERTS! (That's not a typo, it was intentional).  I'm sorry I didn't update for a while, but I have a special treat for you. This chapter was a collaboration with Wolley my dearest. I will be making the next chapter with her, too. LOVE YOU, COUS, LOVE YOU A LOT!

@Malioo- I'm glad you're being honest, gomawoyo~ n____n and thank you for the nice words!

@iprincesscasey- I'm glad I can confuse you hahah!! I'm sorry for the late update though! 3:

@panzym- Hmm, these aren't the only options, don't you think?

@crazy4sejinQ- Haha it's okay! It's difficult to have so many guys in one's heart, you know. ;) I see what you did there @ they are one. Lol. I like the way you think.

@happyvirus_didi- Well love is mean and love hurts. That's how it rolls. :(

@shesback- It wasn't short, I don't even care about the lenght of your comments, as long as you write one, I'm fangirling.

@scarletfire63- No-no, Kai is a momma's boy. He's got his momma to kick anyone's who hurts him. 

@Delly_BoiBBC- Seriously you have no idea how amusing it is to confuse you *TEARS*. But I'm confused too :(

@cholahola- The air is thick of emotions. You gotta cut your way through it! 

@exoholicbias- I wouldn't have the heart to kill him that soon. Come on, it's Yeol we're talking about.

@kinnak- I love how you connected Klass to it. But sometimes I feel like the fighting scenes are a little bit too ... pretty and pink and all that crap. In real life, fighing is scary and dangerous and bruises look ugly as . That's why I decided to do that. And that Hyuna idea is totally going to happen, I'm just going to give it a tiiiny twist. I will forever love your comments, Inna, Seriously. Saranghae <3.

Over and out!]

 

 

 

FLASHBACK (Hyuna’s POV)

 


I was looking at the TV screen when my attention shifted to my laptop as I heard the annoying facebook chat pop-up sound. I rolled over to my bed, opened the lid of my laptop and looked at the bottom part of the screen. I noticed that it was Nammmmiiiiiiiiiie Woohyun, again... 

“Hey Hyunaaa! I got VIP tickets to the club Neopewp, I hear David Guetta will be DJing, wanna come?”

I sighed and looked back at the TV when the laptop popped again, I rolled my eyes and stared at my screen.

“Hyunaaaaaaaaaa, come oooon! I know you saw my message, come on Hyuna, it’s my treat tonight.”

I didn’t reply yet, instead I looked around my messy room, thinking of different outfits. It was for sure I’d rather meet up with Woohyun than stay home, as annoying as he may be. After a while I gave him a laconic answer letting him know I’d meet him there. 

I decided to wear something fancy since you don’t get to party with Guetta every day. I started rummaging through my clothes laying around in my room and finally found the perfect dress. It was a black skin tight strapless mini dress with a slight shimmery zebra print. Thank goodness that I still had an unused pair of black stockings to wear with the dress.

I threw my phone in a random black glittery clutch and headed to the hallway. I smiled when I saw my favorite black pumps and wore a black waist hugging jacket over the dress. I stood in front of the mirror with the whole outfit on and sighed in content. Not bad.

After doing my makeup and hair, I called a cab. Before heading out of the apartment, I almost forgot to take my clutch, so I had to run around like a mad person. When I sat in the cab, I started thinking of the night ahead of me. I was hoping to see someone at the club so I could escape from the King of Grease. 

The cab stopped in front of Neopewp. As soon as I stepped out of the cab rain started pouring on my dress but before I knew it someone had pulled out an umbrella over my head. I looked up and saw Woohyun smirking. I ignored him and started walking towards the end of the queue when I saw Sungyeol and Sungguy near the bouncer calling my name and waving. Woohyun put his arm around my shoulders and lead me to the entrance, the bouncer was about to stop us when I noticed Sungyeol tucking 200,000 won in the bouncer’s pocket. He grabbed my hand and stamped something on it, I couldn’t see anything though. He then proceeded to stamping the guys hand and let us in. 

The further we walked the louder the music got and I could feel the pounding bass mixing with my hearbeat. I immediatly relaxed as this “home feeling” washed over me. From the corner of my eyes I could see Sunggyu elbowing Sungyeol and pointing at a group of girls, more like hyenas I thought to myself. But Sungyeol seemed disinterested and just walked straight for the bar.

Woohyun was trying to tell me something but I couldn’t hear him through the loud music playing. He gently tucked my hair behind my ear and slowly leaned in as he said “It’s less crowded in the VIP lounge”. He placed his hand on my back and escorted me upstairs to the lounge. A bouncer held out his hand and at first I didn’t understand what I was supposed to do. He got annoyed and grabbed my hand himself, showed some blue light on it and suddenly the stamp from before appeared. 

UV stamp, how could I be so stupid? 

After checking our stamps, he stood aside and let us in. I stood at the edge of the lounge for a moment. It had a great view on the whole club - the bar, the dancefloor. I turned around and saw that Woohyun was already sitting on a leather couch. Thanks to the blue light, everything seemed to have a neon glow to it. I sighed and sat next to Woohyun. I stared down at the people who were dancing, drinking and having a good time.

My thoughts were interrupted by Woohyun’s hand on my thigh. I carelessly shoved it off without even looking at him. I heard Woohyun nervously chuckling, I guess he didn’t like being rejected. Nevertheless, he shifted closer to me.

“Hyuna,” he started, with his voice being a little too sugarcoated and his body language a little too predictable. “You look gorgeous today, do you know that?”

I scoffed at him and slowly shook my head in disbelief.

“Why are you so see-through, Woohyun? It’s boring me.” 

His body stiffened at my statement and he was quiet for a while, probably trying to think of something new. Instead of saying anything, he sighed. A girl placed a tray on the table in front of us, smiled and left. I grew interested and decided to have a look.

A few tequila shots, a few beers and a few brownish cocktails. I leaned closer to smell the cocktail and felt like my day was already getting better. 

“Long island.” I whispered and grabbed the glass. I couldn’t stand Woohyun while being sober, could I? I slowly sipped on my cocktail and saw Woohyun taking a tequila shot. He shifted closer to me once again and I gave him a quick, uninterested look and continued observing. I felt Woohyun’s hand on my thigh again and shuddered at his touch, hoping that he won’t go too far with me. He nuzzled my neck and mumbled something. I swallowed as I was on the edge of bursting out.

Suddenly, Woohyun’s hands moved towards my inner thigh, starting to caress it. I held my breath as I suddenly pushed him away from me and left the lounge without even looking at him. I stormed off to the bar and waved my hand trying to catch the bartenders attention, sadly without luck. I was about to get back to the lounge to grab my Long Island when someone put down a vodka bull in front of me. I shifted my gaze to the drink’s owner, Sungyeol was looking at me with a understanding look on his face and sat down next to me.

He was looking at his drink while rocking his glass back and forth thus making the ice in it move around. I looked at him intriguingly. He seemed bored, why did he even bother to come here? I thought. He was still looking at his drink, occasionally sipping on it. I finally decided to break the silence and asked him straight up why he was here when he was obviously bored. He looked at me and started laughing as if I had told the funniest joke in the world. I was starting to get annoyed and was about to leave when he stopped laughing and replied between breaths:

“I could ask you the same thing”.

He had a point. He was looking at me as if expecting me to answer the question. I just shrugged  that’s when he leaned in closer to me in a way I wasn’t fond of and whispered to my ear “I think I know why”. I could feel a hand slowly moving up my thigh. I shuddered at the unpleasant touch and tried shoving his hand away but Sungyeol just leaned in closer and nuzzled his head near my neck. I could feel his uneven breathing on me. While he was working his way up my thigh with his hands he started sloppily kissing my neck. He reached my underwear and that’s when I jolted

“Sungyeol! Keep your dirty hands off me.” I hissed.

Just as I was about wriggle myself out of his grasp, someone grabbed my wrist and dragged me away.

I could tell who it was by his hair alone.