Sometime around midnight

Where were you last night?

 

 

[A/N: Annyeong~ the special episode will be Lay's POV. This is where it all starts to change. There will be other chapters like this as we get further with the story. I hope you like it~! 

@inspirit-beauty- Well, yes. As you can see. The whole world can't be in love with her, agree? I repeat, not everyone. I'll leave it here as a teaser for you. Kekeke. 

@Cshinmi- I'd gladly hand Kris over to you if I could. :(

@panzym- for the earlier comment - Indeed. But you know how love can make a person blind, right? And please be patient. I'm about to drop a bomb in the near future here. So please be patient and don't unsubscribe~!

@iprincesscasey- I'd say these are the common symptoms of a deadly disease called jealousy.

@LavishlyLay- To be totally honest here, I still haven't decided. I'll make a poll later on and ask you guys for advice.

@addictedtoyourlove- Our Lay is getting alot of love these days! Ommo I wonder what are you Lay-shippers going to do after this chapter o.O Don't kill me, please!

Aight, over and out]

 

Luhan and Kris already left. They told me they were tired but I didn’t feel sleepy at all. I had to admit, I was tired. On an emotional level I was as good as a car crash. And now I was left alone in a bar. Luhan was begging me to go to his place with them, but I didn’t want to. I couldn’t take seeing her with Sehun again. I ordered another shot of Jägermeister. I didn’t like the taste of it that much but I liked the feeling of warmth inside me. I held the now empty shot glass in my hands and rotated it. I just sat there and watched the last drop of the drink slowly flowing downwards. Suddenly I stood up and put the glass on the table. I turned around, now facing the entrance, heading towards the restroom. That’s when I saw her. I was thinking of ignoring her for a while now to sort out my thoughts, successfully keeping a distance from Luhan’s place, but I was caught now. I stood under the bar light, taking a moment to have a good look at her. She was wearing a black leather jacket over a white dress. Not the kind of dress you see in bars all the time. It was so pretty and simple, she looked effortlessly beautiful. Her hair had natural waves in it and her skin had a slight hint of pink to it. Is she blushing? She looked at the floor and smiled constantly. Only then I noticed that she was with someone. She was with Sehun, who was whispering something in her ear. The leather jacket on her shoulders was also Sehun’s.  My mind was blank, I couldn’t even move. I only managed to shift my gaze from the sight of them to the floor. I knew that she saw me. I knew that she was watching. I stormed to the restroom, not wanting to talk to either of them. When I got out, I returned to my seat and ordered a Cuba Libre. Carefully, I looked at her once again. She was laughing and having a good time. I shouldn’t ruin that, I thought, turning my back to them again. But from the corner of my eye, I saw her walking towards me.  As she stopped right in front of me, I could smell her perfume.

“Hey Lay! How you’ve been? I haven’t seen you this whole week!” she said with a hint of sadness in her tone.

“I haven’t been feeling well.” I replied. It wasn’t a lie. She seemed puzzled.

“But why are you here then? DRINKING?” she raised her voice as she grabbed my cocktail out of my hands. If this were the old times, we would have started happily fighting over the drink, laughing all the way. Repeating stupid sentences like “Please give it back to me?” and “I can’t.” without it being awkward. I found myself smiling at that thought; she seemed to have noticed it and brightened up while she gave me my drink back.

“Why don’t you join us? I heard Luhan already left, but we’re sitting-“she started when I sharply interfered her

“No. I was about to leave anyway.” I drank a huge sip of my cocktail as I waited for her to leave me. It looked like she got the hint and left, eyeing me suspiciously.

I didn’t leave. I wasn’t planning on leaving. I took another sip. I shot a short glare at them to see if she was okay. She was as happy as ever, drinking something that looked like Gin Tonic. I took another sip. I didn’t even care about her presence. I just wanted to drink the pain away. Kill all the emotions inside me. I took another sip and noticed that my glass was empty, so I ordered another one. Once again, I glared at them. They were about to leave, Sehun was putting his jacket back on her shoulders. It should be my jacket on her shoulders. It should be me instead of him.

Before they left, she turned to look at my direction. I looked at the floor near her. Probably she wanted to make sure I see them leave. I took another sip and looked straight into her eyes for a few seconds and then coldly turned my back on her. I think they left. I started drinking. My blood was boiling. My heartbeat was uneven and every beat hurt. After a few cocktails and about billion shots I left the bar, not knowing why. The fresh air felt great. I felt so drunk. All the memories became to come back, making my brain play back to all kinds of moments. Any moments that had her in them.

I started walking around the town, randomly making turns. I didn’t feel anything at that time. I was just numb. I sensed people walking past me. They might have given me some accusing glares for the state of myself, but I didn’t care. I was too drunk to care about something like that. It felt like the world is falling around me. The pain slowly started to come back. I felt the need to see her. It felt like the further I was to her, the more difficult it was for me to breathe. These previous days I chose pain over surrender. I just have to see her.

“YAH!” I heard Luhan yell with utter horror in his voice. Tears began to gather in my eyes. Damnit, not now. Luhan grabbed my shoulders and started talking. More like yelling.

“WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING? Drunk out of your mind, alone in the streets. Do you know it’s 5AM and I was worried to death because you weren’t back yet.” He panted. The sad expression on his face made my heart hurt even more. I swallowed and kept quiet, still looking at him. Luhan observed me.

“Yah, what is it?” he said “’Why are you like this?”

“That’s a great question,” I snapped “Mind answering it yourself? I’m going home.” I left, and as I hoped, Luhan didn’t follow. I knew that it would break me in two, but I had to see her.

When I got to Luhan’s place, I kicked my shoes off and went straight to her room. I opened the door to see the room dark and quiet. She was sleeping. I instantly softened up, walking to her bed and kneeling next to it. I felt calm. I looked at the sleeping beauty, trying to memorize everything about this feeling but I started feeling sleepy. I was dozing off. No! Idon’t want to stop watching her.

 

Nobody’s POV

 

It was around 6 am. There were two young people sleeping in a bedroom. Footsteps were approaching the bedroom. The doorknob turned.