No mangos?

Where were you last night?

 

 

A/N: Hi my sweetest ones. I'm half asleep now, I'll reply tomorrow. The comments. 

I hope this chapter doesn't disappoint you.

Oh yeah, Bloc Party is back in august! new album, fyeah!!

Over and out

 

 

I held my breath and squeezed my eyes shut. Can this day get any more embarrassing, awkward or frustrating in any way? I opened my eyes and sighed roughly.

„Kai, please, not now.“ I begged him. Please just go, please.

I didn’t hear him say anything so I turned to face him. He stared at me with a sad, innocent looking face. He didn’t even say anything for a while. As I turned to leave, he grabbed my wrist and made me face him again.

„You’re not yourself today. I hate to see you like this.“ He murmured as his eyes explored every inch of my face. He slowly took a strand of my hair and tucked it behind my ear. I felt happybubbles in my stomach and I didn’t like it at all. I just had a moment with Lay and now Kai barges in, making me too weak to resist. Once again I became aware of my breathing and tried to keep it as slow as possible.

Kai rested his hand on my shoulder and looked in my eyes.

„Now, would you care to share what’s going on?“ he asked. I snorted.

„What do you mean? You should ask yourself the same question. Why are you being all weird-„ I babbled but Kai stopped me.

„No. I meant the bathroom pregnancy.“ He smirked. Crap. I already forgot about that.

I couldn’t tell him about Lay. But what other choice did I have?

„It’s none of your business.“ I snapped and slightly pushed him away. I just walked away. Right after doing that, I felt like running back to him. I heard him sigh and that made it even more difficult for me.

Okay, what now? Back to my room? I couldn’t face Lay just yet. I needed to cool down from ALL of this.

That’s when I decided it would be a great idea to go to the groceries because I had a deadly appetite for mangos. That’s what I told Luhan. He insisted he’d come with me but somehow I made him stay home.

The grocery store was about a 5 minute walk away from my new home. Since 5 minutes is clearly not enough, I decided to triple the time I have with myself by walking at a three times slower pace. I used the opportunity to look around in the store to win some time. I chose the fruits as if it was a matter of life to pick the best one. After about 20 minutes of fruit shopping, I started walking back home. I had my earphones on and I was pretty much in a different world. Although my body was walking the good old road home, my mind was somewhere else. It wasn’t this world, though. I clicked through the songs on my mp3 player. Most of them were annoyingly upbeat and aggressive. I was emotionally too tired to listen to those at that time. I finally found a song that fit my mood.

Bloc Party – So Here We Are

I sighed and continued to slowly walk home. I felt like I didn’t even have a chance to clear my mind. Come on, I couldn’t think of Lay while weighing fruits. I guess I’ll just hope that things work their way out somehow.

My earphones were yanked out of my ears.

„What the...“ I paused for a while when I saw the disturber. It was that freaky creeper local gangster.

„... ?“ I finally finished my sentence.

„Hi princess.“ He said with an emotionless face. „It’s not nice when pretty girls like you use such dirty words, you know that?“

„I’m sorry to disappoint you.“ I snapped and continued to walk. He jogged for a while until he was standing right in front of me. I had to admit, I was slightly scared of him.

„What is it?“ he said while blocking my way. „You look at me as if I have a deadly disease. Or as if I’m going to you. Why, is it because of how I dress?“

I lost my ability to speak as I realized that I’ve seriously been a . Okay, he did act all weird and kidnapper style possessive, but why was I so scared of him? Was it the piercing under his upper lip? Was I scared of him just because of the way he looked like?

Besides, his eyes looked really sad. I started to soften up but suddenly, he shoved his hand under my shirt and slid it upwards on my back.

„You know, if a guy like me just had a chance to make you his, if you only took a deeper look...“

I started to panic as I tried to push him off me, but the irony of life had to pay a visit and make my hands weak for that certain moment.

„... you’d see that I’m not different from your model-like boyfriend or that cute brother of yours.“

I started to feel dizzy. Didn’t I come outside to sort things out, not to add confusion?

„Besides... you acted differently towards me in that bar.“

Bar?

„You had no problems talking to me, although you made a hell of a fiery exit. Yet now, when I’m myself, you seem to have a... problem with it?“ he dug his nails into my back and I gasped. I didn’t understand anything. His face showed clear signs of hurt.

„GET OFF HER!“ I heard Kai’s approaching growl. The guy just smirked, his nails still digging into my skin. Kai roughly pushed the guy away from me. His nails pulled long stripes into my skin and left it stinging. I made a face for a second and covered myself quickly. I didn’t know what to say or do.

I saw Kai punch the guy. Twice. He literally spat on the guy afterwards.

„You’re not worth the time, that’s the only reason I didn’t beat the hell out of you.“ I heard Kai say. He rushed to me and cupped my face.

„Are you alright? I’m sorry I couldn’t make it here sooner. I was looking out of the window, waiting for you to come home when I saw that guy bothering you. Gosh, what took you so long to come home? Are you listening to me?“

I just looked at him, eyes wide open, and didn’t say a word.

„Don’t worry, the guy is gone.“ He stated after checking our surroundings. I closed my eyes. I had been so tired this all time, but I didn’t let my eyes close. But I felt so secure with Kai. As soon as I lowered my head, Kai wrapped his arms around me.

„I thought you went to the store to get mangos.“ Kai asked .

„I did, pabo.“ I answered with a sleepy voice.

„Well, you bought bananas and apples.“ Kai said after peeking into the plastic bag.

„So what?“ I said, annoyed that Kai ruins our beautiful moment with pointless jokes.

„Well, apparently you didn’t buy any.“ He chuckled and pressed me even closer to his body.