Electric shock

Where were you last night?

[A/N: My beloved readers, all of you that are still there for me. I love you. Yeap, that's about it. Over and out]

 

 

 

 

I jolted as my eyes suddenly flew open, waking from a terrible dream. I was on a train, looking out of the window and instead of the landscape, I saw Chanyeol outside as if he was holding onto something and just hanging there. The wind was messing up his adorable curly hair and he had the saddest expression on his face as he looked right into my eyes. Without hesitating, I opened the window and held his cold hand. Suddenly the train jolted and the lights went off. I felt his hand slip away. As soon as the train was steady again, Chanyeol was gone and I was awake. I held a hand over my chest, that way trying to tame my pounding heart and looked around the room. Luhan was nowhere to be seen. I got up and decided to spend some time by myself then.

It was the 11th time I had called Luhan that day. I wouldn’t be worried but the state of him last night was too unstable to let him wonder around god knows where for the whole day. I called exactly once every hour and by now it was 10pm. I even tried making the time pass by watching TV, playing video games, cleaning, cooking, sleeping and reading a book but apparently I failed at each and every one of them, unable to actually keep myself busy for more than 5 minutes.

This time I was rearranging food in the cupboards as if it was the most fascinating thing to do, placing sugar packages and instant noodles in a 90 degree angle with the edge of the shelf. An impatient knock on the door made me jump as a pack of sugar fell on the floor with a loud thud, some of its content slowly dripping out from a corner. I hopped over the mess I made to hurry to the door.

Did Luhan forget his keys? Thank god he’s back now; I thought something happened to him.

“Where the -…” I had already started speaking as I opened the front door, taking a step back when I realized that it wasn’t Luhan at the door.

It was Chanyeol.

For a minute or two we stood there, looking at each other, not knowing what to do. Thankfully I managed to open my mouth.

“What are you doing here?” I asked, completely confused. I had every right to be confused.  Instead of replying, Chanyeol let himself in, taking slow steps towards the living room and noticed the mess I made earlier.

“What happened?” he asked with no traces of emotion in his voice.

“Cleaning the cupboards…” I threw my hands around while speaking, pointing at the opened cupboards and empty shelves. He raised an eyebrow and threw a look at the huge clock on the wall. “Really? At this time of the day?”

It was making me extremely anxious to have him walking around so calmly as if nothing ever happened. Scratch that. He was being too calm even compared to his usual self.

“What are you doing here, Chanyeol?” I asked once again as I felt my blockades and safety walls slowly crumbling down. I turned to look at him and noticed a scar on his chin. A scar that was completely my responsibility. A scar that will stay there forever.

“I came to see you.” He ever so calmly stated.

“Alright, but why?” I snapped in a voice that didn’t sound like mine. I felt tears blurring my eyesight and suddenly I was pinned to a wall.

“Because this is wrong. You ignoring us, it’s wrong. Remember when I told you to forget about the little moment we had in the middle of the night? That was wrong too. I need you to remember it.” He blurted everything out without taking a breath or letting me say anything.

“Yeol-…” I choked at the end and grabbed a hold of his shirt, pulling him closer.

“I know what’s eating you up.” He boldly said. “It’s about the three of us, isn’t it?”

I felt my heartbeat get so uneven, that I didn’t even understand when was it missing a beat and when was it doubling.

“Don’t worry,” he continued. “I’ll make you forget about the others. I’ll make you see only me.”

His whispers, his hot breath on my skin, his gentle hands cupping my face. There was no way I could resist as he had once again awakened the feelings from that one night.

“I’m so sorry,” I said in a tiny voice as I was stopped by calming and caring words.

“You’ve done nothing wrong, you never did.” He comforted me and my hair before slowly leaning in as if asking for permission. I got enough time to let out a shaky gasp before our lips met. It wasn’t like that night at all. His soft lips against mine felt like velvet as he got me bewitched with the calmest kiss and the softest touches. He barely moved his lips against mine, yet I felt my legs starting to feel weak and the electric drug spread throughout my whole body. He tightened his grip around me to strongly hold me against himself, not letting me fall. I had never felt this secure before although I let all my guards down. I wished for this moment to never end, it already felt like it had been an eternity.

That’s until the front door clicked.

“Get… OFF HER!” I heard Luhan’s ragged breathing as Chanyeol was pulled away from me. I instantly fell on the floor, trying to regain myself. Chanyeol held his hands up in the air, slightly laughing at Luhan’s overprotective attitude.

“Hi Luhan, what’s wrong mate?”

“What’s wrong?” he growled as a reply. “… is that you, ALL OF YOU, are using her. She’s clearly confused, why make it worse. What are you even doing here, even more importantly – what were you doing to her?” Luhan’s breathing was rough.

“Hey, man you saw it. I was just kissing her, I wasn’t going to do anything-“ He tried to explain as Luhan cut him off.

“SHUT UP! I’m ing tired of coming home to see someone being all over her, she’s not a ing toy.”

Chanyeol started walking towards Luhan, eyes narrowed.

“You like her too…” he said, still thinking it trough in his head.

“What?!” Luhan exhaled, dropping his anger and replacing it with disbelief.

“Oh my god…” was all I mumbled, before standing up.