Awkward breakfast

Where were you last night?

 

[A/N: My first double update ever. Should I do it more often? Tell me what you think!

@Wolley- I love my Thildou.

@Cshinmi- kekeke, you're close to the truth.

Over and out]

 

Days passed by at a quick pace but everything remained the same.

Me and Sehun had a lot of fun together, his new addiction is to come to me when he finds a new song he likes. He often randomly drops by just to do that. I might be getting addicted.

Chanyeol still listens to me ranting about my troubles whenever in need. All he does, is that he listens and gives advice. Some words he says are so deep that I feel like he’s my personal shrink.

Lay is like a brother. An older brother. Doesn’t let me carry heavy stuff, cooks often, asks about how my day was. He’s always there.

I still don’t know what’s going on in Kai’s head, though. He just keeps creeping and messing with my head. I guess life would be a lot more boring without him.

And my Luhan is a bit irritated that the guys visit that often. He usually likes being in silence, thinking about his own stuff, but when the others are here, it’s far from silent.

Sometimes we act like 12 year olds, when Lay takes my make-up bag in the morning and holds it high enough that I couldn’t grab it back. He said it’s because I look pretty enough without makeup but I’m not buying that crap.

 

It was Sunday evening as we were getting ready for bed. Me and Luhan had work on Monday and the guys were busy on Monday too, some of them studying, some of them working, yet they decided to stay over and wake up a little bit earlier than usually. I was listening to music with Sehun again. I was counting the skinships again. I was charging my happybatteries because I didn’t know when would be the next time I’d see him.

Before I fell asleep, I heard someone knocking on my door.

„COME IN!“ I shouted. Chanyeol peeked in and looked at me innocently.

„Can I talk to you for a while?“ he asked with puppy eyes.

„Of course! Is something wrong?“ I started to worry. He slowly shook his head and sat on the edge of my head. He made sure that no one is in the hearing distance and leaned toward me.

„Do you like Sehun?“

I was a bit dumbfounded and let out a few bursts of laughter as I was trying to generate an answer.

„Come on, it’s kind of obvious.“ He whispered. I couldn’t look into his eyes and shifted my gaze on the floor.

„I just want you to...“ he started, but paused to choose words. „I just want you to be sure about this. I don’t want you to waste your feelings. Even worse, I don’t want you to get hurt.“ He looked at me with sad eyes.

„Why are you telling me all this?“ I carefully asked.

„Isn’t it obvious?“ he whispered and looked at me with a sincere expression. My heart fell. Could it be that he likes me? Oh god, after all those nights of ranting about Sehun...

„Got ya!“ he said before he bursting into laughter. „The look on your face was priceless, I wish I took a picture of it.“ He held onto his stomach and let out a tired sigh. I sighed along with him, feeling relieved.

„Aishhh, you!“ I playfully hit him. „Now go to bed, good night!“

He gave me one last smile before leaving. I fell asleep soon after that.

 

I heard the alarm clock ring yell and I quickly walked into the living room and found almost all the guys already there. I was so happy that they decided to stay. I sat down on the floor, indicating the others to follow. Sehun sat next to me. I looked into his eyes and couldn’t help but smile.

„Oh, by the way! I saw the weirdest dream today!“ I stated. Sehun looked at me with sparks of interest and adoration in his eyes. „Tell us about it!“ he said. I had the biggest grin on my face when I started explaining all the details of the dream and I tried to look at all the others too, but I felt like Sehun’s eyes had a magnetic effect on me. I felt thousands of sparks igniting inside me every time our eyes met.

„It was all in minecraft style,“ I started, looking at Sehun only „but there were T-REXES and the sea had the biggest waves, and when the waves hit me-„

 I was cut off by a cough. I finally turned my eyes to look at everyone else, sitting around me. I didn’t notice anything fishy, so I continued, turning my gaze back to Sehun.

„It felt so relaxing, I could almost feel the water brushing against my skin, ahhh! I wish I could-„

 I was cut off again. It wasn’t a cough this time. It was Lay. I turned to look at him as soon as he started talking. His eyes were glued to the food on his plate as he was eating. Too quickly, I noticed. Maybe that’s why he coughed earlier.

„_____-ah. You should eat breakfast. It’s not healthy to start your day without one.“ He said with the utmost disinterest on his face, his eyes still looking down at his plate. I opened my mouth to speak but no words came out, since I was trying to understand. Why is Lay like this? For the first time today I gave him a good look. It was like he was ignoring me. He didn’t even notice me staring at him with a puzzled look on my face. Was he like that all this time? My thoughts were interrupted by Sehun.

„You were saying?“ he insisted me to continue. After hesitating for a while I looked at Sehun and my face brightened up. While I continued I heard Lay leaving. I wiped the sight of him out of my mind and let myself relax again as I continued the conversation with Sehun. I heard footsteps and saw that Chanyeol and Kai had also left. Only Luhan was still sitting on the couch, eating his breakfast and watching a tv-show.