Saint

Where were you last night?

 

[A/N: Hello my dear readers! All of you who have stayed with me - THANK YOU! The next chapter is probably going to be the Kris/Hyuna chapter. 

@scarletfire63- So Yeollie don't die, toniiight! -baby don't cry melody-

@panzym- Well, boys will be boys, right?

@shesback- It tends to be this way, that heartbreak, angst and fear are stronger emotions than, lets say happiness. And I'd like to see your reaction to what I'm planning on doing some time in the future. Kekeke. It's the only bad thing about having plans. It feels like I wanna skip all the chapters and get to the point, lol.

@Igotsmiles1- Please do read and find out what happened~!

@Delly_BoiBBC- BABY DON'T KEURAIII~! Legit tears though? o.O I have mixed emotions. I feel like a for making you feel all WAEE but at the same time I feel moved that you felt moved by something I wrote. Oh my.

@crazy4sejinQ- DID YOU FORGET ABOUT LAY? :O Or did you just brutally eliminated him lol?

@cholahola- I'm sorry for causing that kind of emotions! I hope you like THIS chapter, though.

Over and out, as always.]

 

[I wish this song lasted for hours. It breaks my heart that it's so short.]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDnyy0Sgsh0

I felt Chanyeol’s body grow numb in my hands. I looked at the blood slowly dripping from the corner of his mouth and his uneasy facial expression. It can’t be true. This can’t be the end. I cupped his lifeless face with my hands and felt myself losing control. I was sobbing uncontrollably and cried out Chanyeol’s name every now and then. My head felt light and dizzy, this had to be a dream. My Chanyeol. This can’t be the end of us. Not now, after last night.

I heard the sirens. I was too overwhelmed to even think about if he’s going to survive or not. I just didn’t want to let him go right now. The doctors hurried to put him on a stretcher and slided him in the ambulance car. I hopped in without asking permission. They started attatching all kinds of machines to him and started bringing him back to life. I held my breath as I watched it with silent tears pouring down my cheecks. It hurt too much to breathe.

The car was already rushing to the hospital, when I watched his numb body twitch under their harsh movements. I couldn’t help, but feel hurt at the sight of it. He looked weak enough. He looked lifeless. He looked hurt enough, why are they being so harsh?

We were at the hospital and the doctors aked me to stay behind and that they’ll let me know about any changes. I didn’t sob, I just felt... lifeless. Emotionless. Empty. I sat on the chair with my hands dropping on my sides. I felt tears rolling down.

Someone wiped them.

Someone was yelling near me.

I heard a loud thump.

Someone was asking if I was okay.

Someone was crying.

I didn’t understand any of the fuzz around me, although I tried so hard. I couldn’t measure time or anything else.

 

I must have been staring into the empty space in front of me for a while now. My eyes were stinging, I guess I’ve forgotten to blink. There was a doctor standing in front of me. I blinked roughly a few times and looked at the doctor. I didn’t understand most of what he said, but when I heard that I can visit Chanyeol now, I immediately stood up and went in the direction the doctor gave me.

I opened the door as quietly as I could, I didn’t want to wake him up. Kris was holding his head with his hands and whispered to himself.

„How could this happen to him?“ I heard him say.

Chanyeol had bruises and cuts on his face, on his arms and probably everywhere else. Lay marched in and sat on a chair next to his bed and watched him with a sad expression on his face. Suddenly he shook his head and hid his face in his own hands. I heard him let out a sigh. I was still standing in the doorway, unable to move. I felt a hand on my shoulder but didn’t bother looking back.

„Are you okay?“ I heard Kai ask.

„I’m not the one who hot beaten up.“ I coldly replied and walked over to the other side of Chanyeol’s hospital bed. I slowly took his hand. His palm was covered with a bandage. The image of Chanyeol’s hands dragging along the gravel ground was glued to my head. I softly brushed my hand along his bruised cheek and jaw.

„Oh my god!“ I whispered, choking on my own words.

 

We all stayed at his room for a while. Lay didn’t even move in his chair, Luhan went to sit outside with Kris and Kai still stood at the door, observing me and Chanyeol. I felt Chanyeol’s hand twitch under my fingers and I immediately became more awake than ever.

„YEOL?“ I called out with a shaky voice. Chanyeol slowly opened his eyes and tried to sit up but halfway up, his whole body froze and he held his breath.

„Does it hurt? Oh god...“ I tried gently pushing him on his back again and thankfully he let me. When he got on his back again, he slowly exhaled.

„I’m alive...“ he whispered and closed his eyes. „Thank god...“

I felt myself falling apart from the sight. I excused myself and lied that I needed to use the restroom, when in reality I collapsed before I even got to the restrooms. I was sitting on the ground, searching for some support from the wall. I hated myself at that moment. I hated myself for being so weak. I hated the fact that everything was out of my hands.

Suddenly I heard a voice I haven’t heard for a while now. It was calling out my name.

„Hyuna...“ I whispered to myself. She kneeled down next to me regardless of the killer heels she was wearing.

„My god, are you alright? I came as quickly as I could, but it’s a long way you know...“

She kept talking but my brain couldn’t process the majority of it. I just stared at her and pulled her to a tight hug. Seeing her was just what I needed right now.

„Oh, sweetheart!“ she softly said at my sudden skinship with her.

We just sat there for a while and after I gathered myself, we stood up and had a small talk on our way back to the hospital room. When we got in, Hyuna immediately walked over to Kris and hugged him. What?

Relying on my memories, Hyuna had a thing for Sehun. But I guess I’ve been away from her for quite some time so I wouldn’t-

„Are you okay?“ my train of thoughts was interrupted by Chanyeol’s worried voice. My gaze immediately shifted to Chanyeol and I ran to his bed. I took his hand and hugged it close to me.

„Pabo!“ I muttered and stared him. „Why didn’t you... why did you...Ahh, this is all my fault!“ I couldn’t even express my thoughts at that moment.

Chanyeol tried to scoot closer to me but suddenly froze.

„It hurts, doesn't it?“ I asked, already knowing the answer.

Chanyeol carefully exhaled and shook his head. I knew he was lying.

I stood up from the chair and sat on the edge of his bed, so he wouldn’t have to move.

„I’m sorry...“ I whispered. I didn’t know what to say or do, I had a hundred thoughts going through my mind. Chanyeol just smiled and soflty gazed at his hand in mine.

„It’s okay. I’m okay whenever you are.“ He stated and started playing with my fingers.

It felt like there were so many things left unsaid. I just hoped that Chanyeol knew how sorry I was, how worried I was and how thankful I was.

The hospitar door clicked. I looked toward it, expecting to see a doctor or a nurse. But noone stood there. That’s when I realized that there was one person missing from the hopsital room – Kai.

After having a few words with Chanyeol, I decided to go and get myself a coffee and then have a few words with Hyuna. I had difficulties with finding the coffe machine, but I sighed in content when I saw a big one in the end of the hallway. I slowly walked toward it, while searching for some coins from my pockets. I had a weird feeling like someone’s following me, but I shrugged it off. Come on, I’m in a goddamn hospital, not a horror movie.

I slid a coin in the machine and pushed the button under the ’white mocha’ sign. As I was waiting for the coffee to be made, I saw someone leaning toward the machine. I slightly jolted and shot a glare in the direction.

It was Kai. He had a pokerface on and he watched me, as if he was waiting for me to say something.

„What are you doing here?“ I calmly said.

„What do you think you’re doing?“ he spat.

„I’m... getting coffee. Don’t you see?“ I tried to brighten the mood. I was worried about Kai’s weird mood.

„I’m not talking about the coffee. What are you doing to us?“ he coldly asked.

I was totally lost at that moment. What was he talking about? Us? As in me and him? I furrowed my eyebrows and opened my mouth to speak but no words came out.

„For s sake, you’re not a saint!" Kai shouted, obviously irritated. „You can’t run from one’s arms to another's. You can’t run to everyone who seems to like you. Why didn’t you run to me then?“ His angry eyebrows rose until the look of hurt appeared on his face. I felt my heart fall to the pits of hell.

„Have you ever thought of how we feel? How Lay feels when he sees you with Chanyeol? How I feel when I see you with either of them?“ He closed his eyes, sighed and turned away from me.

I knew what I was doing was wrong. But I denied it all. I denied all the chances that any of them could like me. I knew the signs were there, but I didn’t believe it could be true.

I must have forgotten to breathe again. I slowly inhaled.

The coffee machine was beeping, indicating that my mocha was done. Kai slammed his hand to the coffee machine and left.

What am I going to do?