The Guy In The Photo; Disappear

Will You Be Able To Find Your Way To Me?

*thump-thump* *thump-thump*

Woohyun's heart starts to race while looking at Sunggyu's smile.

"What? Why are you looking at me like that?"

Woohyun snapped out of his trance

"What? I wasn't looking at you"

"Yeah you were. You were practically staring!"

"No I wasn't! You're seeing things"

Woohyun walked off from Sunggyu

"Yah! Where are you going? I thought you were lost."

"I am lost but I'll find my way home."

"Let me help you"

"No, it's okay"

"But I still need to find that school!"

"Why do you need to find that school so badly?"

"I'm.......I'm...."

"You're what?"

"I'm looking for someone. Someone really important to me"

Sunggyu looked away sad. Woohyun didn't know why but he felt his heart hurt a little.

"Okay. I'll try. I'll try to remember so you can find the school"

"Really? Wait, it's not a trick right? You're not gonna lead me to some weird neighborhood and something's gonna jump me, right?"

Woohyun glared at Sunggyu. He really wanted to strangle Sunggyu.

"Do you want my help or not? You're gonna have to trust me."

Sunggyu sighed.

"Okay, I'll trust you, this time."

"Well, let's get going then."

Before Woohyun turned to start walking again Sunggyu called out to him.

"Hey. Thanks, Woohyun"

Woohyun's heart was starting to beat a little faster. All cause Sunggyu said his name.

"Hey! You're doing it again. Am I that handsome?"  yeah Sunggyu, you're THAT handsome -_-;

"Don't flatter yourself. You're not handsome. Your friend, Hoya on the other hand is more handsome than you; hands down."

Sunggyu scowled at Woohyun. Woohyun just gave him a confused look.

"In what terms? I'm much better!"

"Hmmmmm....NO. Hoya's better in terms of looks and personality."

Sunggyu scoffed at Woohyun's remarks.

"Are you blind?"

"What!?"

"Do you not see me?"

"If I don't see you how can I be talking to you?" Woohyun rolled his eyes

"That's not what I meant"

"What are you getting at?"

"I'm obviously better. I'm the Kim Sunggyu!"

"Yeah, keep announcing that to the whole neighborhood."

Behind Woohyun and Sunggyu from a little distance was one of the crazy girl from the mall.

"HEY! GIRLS! I'VE FOUND THEM!"

Woohyun turned to the girl's voice. He saw all the girls have gathered.

"Oh no!"

"What?"

Woohyung points to the group of girls and Sunggyu turned his head to look at them.

"Who are they?"

"Those crazy girls were chasing me in the mall earlier."

"Chasing you? Why would they chase you? I mean, you're a nobody."

Woohyun snapped at those words. He punched Sunggyu square in the face.

"I might be a nobody but you don't have to point that out all the time!"

Sunggyu was shocked by Woohyun's action but he couldn't shake the feeling he had when he saw the hurt and sadness in Woohyun's eyes. Before he could let everything sink in Woohyun grabbed his hand and ran. He felt a jolt go through his hand. He didn't dislike it but he didn't know what it was either.

"We have to run and fast"

"Where are we going?"

"I don't know. As long as it's away from those crazy girls!"

"Crazy girls?" Sunggyu looked behind him and saw the crazy girls closing in and picked up the speed; this time leading Woohyun.

Sunggyu picked up more speed causing the crazy girls to fall behind a bit and took his chance and led Woohyun around a corner to get rid of the crazy girls.

The group of crazy girls were starting to slow down. They couldn't keep up with Sunggyu and Woohyun anymore.

"Hey, do you think that's Sunggyu? OMG! Are they having a secret date?"

"They were holding hands too!"

"We have to get a picture of it!"

"Now, I'm sure the guy in the photo with Sunggyu is the guy that is with Sunggyu now."

"Girls, we are one step closer to bringing Sunggyu down. We must catch that guy Sunggyu's with. Soon!"

The crazy girls gave up on chasing them for they day and left.

Sunggyu saw them scatter and let out a sigh of relief.

"We should be good now. You okay?"

"....................."

"Hey, Woohyun. I asked if you're okay." Sunggyu turned to Woohyun but only to realize that he was hugging Woohyun very close to him.

Woohyun was blushing like crazy and Sunggyu was getting a little pink too.

"Yah, can you let me go?"

"...yeah, sorry." Sunggyu let go of Woohyun and stood up instantly. He let out a hand to help Woohyun but Woohyun refused it.

"I don't need help getting up."

"It was just a gesture"

"Whatever. Where are we? Are we even more lost?"

"I don't know. I just ran."

"Wait, this place looks familiar. There's that convenient store."

"So, you remember now? The way home?"

"Yeah, I think I do. Follow me."

Woohyun and Sunggyu walked side by side past the convenient store.

"If I remember correctly, the school should be a couple blocks away. I remember that I have to pass the school to reach my house."

"Really? Thank goodness. I'm almost there...., Myung."

Woohyun saw the happiness in Sunggyu's eyes. He felt a tug at his heart and his chest started to hurt a little. What is this feeling?

"If we keep walking we should be able to see the school"

So, Woohyun and Sunggyu continued walking in silence. Which is unsual because they're usually arguing. Woohyun wanted to have a decent conversation with sunggyu.

"Hey, can I ask you something?"

"Depends"

"It's nothing serious. I'm not gonna stalk you! Goodness."

"Okay okay. What?"

"Who are you meeting?"

Sunggyu sighed.

"Someone very stubborn."

"Then why do you want to meet the person for?"

"Because we have something that we need to settle"

"Settle?" Woohyun didn't like the sound of that.

"This person is really important to me" Sunggyu looked straight in Woohyun's eyes

Woohyun felt that his chest will burst any moment. The more he hears the more his chest hurts. He's starting to really hate the feeling. Before they even realize that they were already at the school they heard someone call out to Sunggyu.

"Kim Sunggyu. Why's a person like you doing here?"

Sunggyu broke eye contact with Woohyun and turned to the person who was addressing him.

"Myung. Please hear me out."

"I rather not. Go away."

"Please, please Myung. We need to talk."

"I have nothing to say or do with you."

"You can't just shut me out of your life. Stop being stubborn!"

"Shut up! Just shut up!"

Woohyun was watching the scene. Sunggyu and that Myungsoo kid? What's going on? He wanted to interrupt.

"Hey, you two. Calm down. There's still people around.

"Stay out of it!" both Sunggyu and Myungsoo yelled at Woohyun.

Woohyun shrunked back and remained silent and continued to watch them.

"Why are you even here? I don't want to see you. Seeing you makes me hate you more."

Woohyun saw the hurt in Sunggyu's eyes with those words. His heart was hurting for him too. But why?

"Myung, you hate me that much?"

"Don't ever call me that. You have no right to!"

"I'm sorry. I really am."

"Now you're sorry? It's too late."

"Tell me. How can I fix it?"

Myungsoo scoffed. He was starting to get annoyed.

"How to fix it? How can you? Just disappear from my sight. I don't ever want to see you."

A very small silent tear slid down Woohyun's face. He was crying. He was crying for Sunggyu.

*Beep Beep* *Beep Beep*

Woohyun wiped the tears away and looked toward the car that was beeping. Woohyun looked closely and saw Dongwoo. That's right. He's Myungsoo's driver. Dongwoo got out of the car and headed towards Woohyun.

"Woohyun hyung, why are you here?"

"Dongwoo-ah. Hurry and take the kid away."

"Huh? Why?"

"Just hurry and take him!"

"Okay. okay." Dongwoo went up to Myungsoo and escorted Myungsoo into the car.

"Hey! Myung! We're not done talking yet!" cried out Sunggyu.

Myungsoo ignored Sunggyu and went into the car and ordered Dongwoo to leave.

"Woohyun hyung, I'll see you later tonight. You! Don't think I forgot you. Don't try anything funny with my hyung." Dongwoo directed it to Sunggyu.

"Just hurry and go, Dongwoo!"

Dongwoo got in the car and sped off.

"Wait, that's not the way home. Where are they going?"

"I probably know where"

Woohyun turned to see Hoya but then directed his eyes back to Sunggyu. Woohyun's heart felt like it dropped. Sunggyu was crying and shaking. He looked like a helpless child. Woohyun wanted to comfort him but someone beat him to it.

"Gyu-hyung. I knew it was gonna turn out like this. I shouldn't have left you to deal with it alone."

"Hoya. I don't know what to do. He hates me even more now."

"shhhh. It's okay. Let it all out. He didn't mean those words. Don't take it to the heart."

Sunggyu hugged Hoya harder. Woohyun didn't like what he was seeing. He wanted to be the person hugging Sunggyu and comforting him. He was starting to go crazy over the feelings in his heart. What could it be?

"Hyung? Woohyung hyung? Why are you here?"

Woohyun turned to see Sungyeol and Sungjong standing by the school gates.

"Hey guys. Are you guys ready to go home?"

Sungjong got out his notebook and scribbled

'Are you here to pick us up?'

"Yeah, I guess"

"Yah, we're not little kids hyung. We can walk home by ourselves."

Hoya turned to see Woohyun chatting with two students. He wanted to thank Woohyun for helping out Sunggyu.

"Woohyun, right?"

Woohyun turned to Hoya.

"Yeah, what?"

"Thank you. Thank you for helping Gyu."

"Yeah, no problem."

Hoya turned back to Sunggyu and decided to take Sunggyu to spend the night at his place.

"Gyu-hyung, how about staying with me tonight? You seem tired."

"I guess for tonight, Hoya."

Hoya waved bye to Woohyun and had to drag Sunggyu with him to his place.

"HEEEELLLOOOOO! EARTH TO HYUNG!"

Woohyun snapped back to Sungyeol calling him.

"What? What? What happened?"

"Hyung, are you okay? Who were they? Are we going home or what?"

"I'm fine. Sorry. They're just some people. Anyways, let's go home."

Woohyun, Sungyeol and Sungjong made their way home. During the walk, Woohyun still felt the pain in his chest. It was like he wanted to make sure Sunggyu was okay. It kept bugging him.

They reached the house and Sungyeol and Sungjong both made snacks and headed to their rooms.

"Do your homework!"

"Later"

Woohyun just sighed. His thought instantly went back to Sunggyu. He shook his head to get rid of the thought. Again, Sunggyu drifted back to him.

"I need help. I think I'm going crazy."


Hoya finally managed to drag Sunggyu back to his apartment.

"Hyung, hang in there. Here, lie down on the couch. I'll get you some water."

"No need Hoya."

Sunggyu turned away from Hoya.

"Are you sure?"

"Hoya, should I just disappear?"

"What kind of question is that!?"

"Disappearing. Wouldn't that set his heart at ease then?"

"Hyung, you're scarying me. Don't ever think that!"

"Hoya, I really want to disappear"


Chappie 9 done~

Whoo. I hope it turns out well. I know, ugh....the ending......so dark!

Woohyun, are you okay? Why are you hurting?

Poor Sunggyu. My baby. Cheer up.

Myungsoo, did you have to be that harsh?

Remember: Comments are appreciated! :)