Secrets Revealed; Home?

Will You Be Able To Find Your Way To Me?

--No One's POV--

"I can get you fired, you know." said the creature

"Fired?" Woohyun asked

"Yeah; fired!!" yelled the creature

Everyone on the room got scared.

"Hyung, stop talking to it! It might hurt us." Yelled Dongwoo

"Dongwoo hyung, calm down. Remember that prank I did today?" Sungyeol asks while pointing at the creature. "He's a classmate from school."

"your classmate? What's...........his name?" Dongwoo asked as he turned back and looked at the creature.

"His name? Why do you ask?" Sungyeol asked back

"I just need to know. Just tell me" Dongwoo answered back

"oh yeah, why did he say that you could get fired hyung? You're a driver but what does that have to do with-- "

Sungyeol gasped. He figured it out.

"Yeah, he's a driver. He's my driver; that decided to take the day off and this --points to himself-- misfortune had to happen and-- "

The creature was cut off by Woohyun

"WAIT! What is going on here!?"

"Dongwoo, you're a driver? His driver? What's exactly going on here?" Woohyun exploded.

You can tell he was very upset and left in the dark.

"My name is Kim Myungsoo. I'm your neighbor. I am his employer. He's my driver. Got it?" Myungsoo declared and rolled his eyes

"Neighbor? His employer?" Woohyun asked

"Yeah, what I just said." Myungsoo said and rolled his eyes again

"DONGWOO! You're his driver? Your neighbor? How exactly does that fit in with your house being renovated?" Woohyun asked Dongwoo

"I don't come visit for a few years and all these things happened!?" Woohyun snapped towards Dongwoo

"Allow me to clear your confusion" said Myungsoo.


Myungsoo's POV

"After my brother left to the states for promotions for a few years; my family were followed and stalked by the paparazzies."

"From morning til night we were constantly questioned and followed and it got to the point that it became dangerous. You see, his anti-fan didn't like us as well. One day while I was in school, I got called out because there was an incident at home. My brother's anti--aish. Let's skip that."

"Let's just say, we had to move. Away from the danger. We found a quiet place here. It's really quiet here."

Why am I telling them all of this? Stop.

"Anyways, we found a place which is next door. I needed a driver to take me to school and back since my mother didn't want another incident occuring. My mother asked the neighbors but they all refused. Then my mother came here." I took the chance to look around the house.

I honestly never met my driver. I didn't bother to look at him all this time. So, I can't really recognize him.

"My mother desparately asked the person to be my driver. My mother even gave an enormous amount of money to keep our identity low profile."

"The guy refused the money. He had a weird request instead."

When umma told me that he didn't want the money; I was surprised. What she told me next was a more surprising thing.

"The guy just wanted his house to be renovated so he could add two extra room in the house. I asked, what's with this guy?"

"My mother agreed instantly because he was willing to be my driver." I hung my head down

Crazy, what mothers would do to protect their kid.


Dongwoo's POV

I remember the lady. She was really sad and desperate. My heart went out to her.

I didn't want the money though. It didn't seem right.

That was also the day that I met Sungyeol and Sungjong. They were left all alone. My mother and I took them in. We didn't have much room in the house.

So, I made a deal. I ask myself almost everyday if I regretted my decision. I don't think I do.


No One's POV

"Dongwoo, you made a deal? For the house to be renovated to add two extra room and willingly became his driver?" Woohyun asked Dongwoo and pointed at Myungsoo.

"Ne, hyung. I just felt that I should help them. The mother was losing hope." Dongwoo replied and looked down at his feet.

Woohyun let out a big long sigh.

"Yah! You. Myungwoo? Myung.......Myung....ah whatever! Leave. Leave now." Woohyun demanded Myungsoo and pointed at the door.

"It's Myungsoo. KIM M-Y-U-N-G-S-O-O." Myungsoo retaliated.

"I really don't care what your name is. Just leave our house now." Woohyun yelled this time

His patience is wearing thin. He's usually calm but with everything going on he's not much in a good mood now.

"Tch. You must really want my driver to be fired, huh?" Myungsoo asked angrily.

"....hyung...Woohyun hyung, don't argue. I made a promise to his mom that I will be his driver." Dongwoo trying to calm Woohyun down.

"Go ahead. Fire him! Who else is going to drive you around, you spoiled brat? Stop threatening to fire him when you clearly need him to drive you around because of your stupid brother's anti-fans is out to get you!! You need an attitude check!" Woohyun yelled back angrily toward Myungsoo.

The whole room became heavy. The tension weighing down on everyone. Woohyun and Myungsoo looked like they could strangle each other.

Without another word Myungsoo slowly walked out of the house and went home.

Woohyun watched him leave and felt bad for yelling at the poor guy.


Woohyun's POV

He must have been through a lot. Still, his attitude needs to change! He can't control everyone on his own will. Goodness.

What has gotten into me lately? I'm never this riled up.

I took a glance at everyone in the living room. My eyes landed on someone that looks like a little kid. He's hiding in the corner. I must have scared him.

I walked over to him. I reached out my hands to him.

"Hey, I'm sorry if I scared you. Are you okay? It's okay, I'm not gonna hurt you."

The kid hesistated but after a few seconds he grabbed my hand and gave me a warm smile.

I smiled back. This kid is cute.

"What's your name? I'm Woohyun." I asked him

He just stared at me. Still smiling. What? He doesn't like me? 


Sungyeol's POV

"Hey, back off!" I yelled at that Woohyun guy and cut between him and my brother.

Woohyun guy gave me a weird look. I don't want him to judge Sungjong.

"Stop staring at him. He's not a freak. He's human." I yelled at Woohyun with closed eyes.

I don't want anymore people hurting my dear brother. I felt a hand on top of my head.

What? He's patting my head? Who does that?

"I know he's human. If he wasn't then what is he?" Woohyun asked me

"He's.....human, duh!" I retorted back. Nice comeback, Yeol. Get it together!

"Hey, don't pat my head. We're not that close for you to do that!" 

Woohyun was surprised at my outburst.

"hey, hey. Calm down Sungyeol. He's your hyung. Have some respect." I heard Dongwoo telling me.

"But Dongwoo-hyung, I don't even know this guy. Why's he here? I've never seen him before." I asked Dongwoo hyung.

Who is this Woohyun guy. Can I even trust him? How does Dongwoo-hyung know him?


Dongwoo's POV

Great. More explaining to do. The day's not gonna end well for me, huh?

"Sungyeol, this is Woohyun" and points to Woohyun "he's my cousin. The one that lives overseas. Remember? When I was telling you about him coming back here to stay for a while?" I asked sungyeol

"aaahhhhhh! That hyung? ahhh, mianhe.......Woohyun.....hyung..." Sungyeol apologizes to Woohyun.

"It's okay. Let's get to know each other first, huh?" I hear hyung asking Sungyeol.

"Oh, hyung. The kid behind Sungyeol is Sungjong. He's Sungyeol's younger brother and he's mute. So he doesn't talk."

"ahhh, no wonder he didn't answer my question." said Woohyun

I watched him shake hands with Sungyeol and he went towards Sungjong.

"Hey, Sungjong right? It's nice to meet you. I see that you have a very protective hyung. I hope I can be your protective hyung too. mm?" I watched in awe. Hyung's starting to open his heart.

I'm really glad that he's back. Back home.


Chappie 7

Whoa, Myung.....are you okay? Like brothers?? lol

Woohyun's heart is slowly melting down. Will he open his heart completely?

------------------------

Hey guise! Sorry for the wait. I've just been so busy!

Hope you enjoy it! I tried!

Remember: Comments are welcomed! Go Go GO!!


Sneak Peek:

"What? Are you lost? You don't fit in this neighborhood." Woohyun said to Sunggyu

"Why you!! ugh, of all places and people. It's you again." Sunggyu snorted.

"I should be asking you the same thing. What are doing here?" Woohyun asked Sunggyu

"You don't need to know. You could be a crazy stalker or something, I mean you're always there wherever I go." replied Sunggyu backing up a little.

"Puh-lease! Like I want to follow you around." Woohyun annoyed turned and started walking away.

"..y-y-yah! Wait.....Yah! I'm lost!" Sunggyu panicking after Woohyun.