Breaking News

Will You Be Able To Find Your Way To Me?

Author’s Note: Just wanted to say, since I haven’t updated for a long time the story shifted a bit.

Previous chapter: ‘I need to run. I have to leave. It’s not safe anymore.’


Myungsoo felt uneasy everywhere he went. Since that nightmare and reading that letter again.

That morning when he was getting ready for school he felt like someone was watching him. Being extra cautious Myungsoo peeked outside his window and took a look around. Nothing out of ordinary but he did notice that his driver was already outside waiting for him.

“Tch. He’s finally early today.”

Myungsoo continued to get ready and made his way outside to the car. Just in case, Myungsoo took another look around making sure that someone really wasn’t watching him. Finally getting in the car Myungsoo calmed down. “Before taking me to school; drive around the block and then drop me off.” Dongwoo nodded his head, “Anywhere else today?”

Myungsoo looked at Dongwoo; thinking. “Yeah, one more place but it’ll have to be later.” Dongwoo nodded his head again and started the car to make a round around the block. Myungsoo told Dongwoo to drop him a few buildings away from the school. He was really being cautious of his surroundings. “Get here early. I don’t have time to waste today.” Dongwoo only nodded his head and drove off.

‘Another day at school.’ Myungsoo sighed. “Let’s get this day over with.”

As Myungsoo made his way to school from the spot that Dongwoo dropped him off at he noticed that there was a tall kid that looked familiar and his mute brother walking in front of him. His lip twitched. “Yah.” Myungsoo called out.

Sungyeol thought he heard something and looked at Sungjong. “Did you hear something?”

Sungjong only shrugged his shoulders, ‘Nope.’

“Yah, tall kid. Behind you.” Sungyeol heard it this time and turned around. His face already scowling in disgust.

“Ew. It was you. What do you want?”

“Carry my bag.”

Sungyeol scoffed. “You can carry it yourself.”

Myungsoo walked up closer to Sungyeol and gave him a glare. “Carry. My. Bag.”

“No.”

Myungsoo then turned to Sungjong and threw his bag at him. “You carry it then.” Then Myungsoo walked off into the school. “You better hurry. I don’t want to be late for class and make sure that all my things are in the bag.”

Sungyeol was furious. He grabbed Myungsoo’s bag, “Give me that.”

“Kim Myungsoo!” Sungyeol yelling and chasing after him. “You better take your bag back or I’ll dump everything out in the soccer field and let the wind take away everything!”

Myungsoo just gave Sungyeol an unamused look. “Go ahead. Let’s see if you can get away with it.” Sungyeol looked around him and noticed that all of Myungsoo’s fan girls were in the hallways and the principal standing at the end of the hallway, looking directly at him. Sungyeol gave out a fake laugh,“Ha. Haha. I’m just kidding.”

“Sure you were.” Myungsoo took his bag back and whispered to Sungyeol, “You don’t want to mess with me” and gave Sungyeol a chilling smile before walking away crowded with the girls in the hallway.

Sungyeol balled up his fist and threw it towards Myungsoo’s back. ‘Just you wait. I’ll get you.’


Dongwoo made his way home and noticed that Myungsoo’s mother was outside waiting for him. Dongwoo got out of the car and bowed at her.

“Mrs. Kim, morning. Is everything alright? I have already dropped your son off at school.”

Mrs. Kim just looked at Dongwoo; wanting to ask Dongwoo a favor.

"Mrs. Kim? Is there something you want to tell me?" Dongwoo came closer to her. Mrs. Kim grabbed Dongwoo's hands and gave it a squeeze, "Dongwoo ah, I need to ask for another favor."


Woohyun was exremely bored at home. The kids are at school and Dongwoo wasn't home yet. "I'm so bored, where is Dongwoo?"

Just as Woohyun was wondering where Dongwoo was the front door opened and there Dongwoo was but his expression wasn't good. Woohyun walked over to Dongwoo with a worried face. "Dongwoo ah, what's wrong? You don't look too good. Was it that Myungsoo kid again?" Dongwoo only looked up at Woohyun and smiled, "It's nothing, hyung. I'm fine."

"Are you sure?" Woohyun asked still worried.

Dongwoo only smiled in return, "Yeah, I'm sure."

Woohyun knows that Dongwoo's hiding something but he didn't want to press on because Dongwoo would close up on him. It happened before. Woohyun sighed, "If you say so. By the way, what took you so long to get back?"

"Oh, the kid wanted me to do something for him after I dropped him off and it took a while to route back home."

"Really? Are you sure you weren't just lost?" Woohyun chuckled.

Dongwoo didn't laugh or anything and it worried Woohyun again. "Dongwoo ah, if there's really something going on then tell me. I'm getting really worried."

Dongwoo finally looked at Woohyun and tried to hide that something was bothering him. He smiled again at Woohyun, "Hyung, It's not up to me to tell you. If I really do need to tell you then I will." Woohyun just looked at Dongwoo. "Okay. Just.....don't pile everything on yourself. I'm here." Dongwoo just walked over to Woohyun and gave him a hug. A well needed hug. "Hyung." Woohyun answered with a, "hmm?"

"Let's go hang out today!" Dongwoo was back to his happy self.

"Sure. I've been bored at home all day. Let's go!" Woohyun was happy to be getting out of the house. "Dongwoo ah, can we take the car?"

Dongwoo gave Woohyun a look. "I can't. It's only for Myungsoo. Sorry."

"It's alright, Dongwoo. Let's try not to get lost. I sort of remember the area much more now."

Woohyun and Dongwoo started walking down the street and made their way to the park with the convenience store nearby. It was a beautiful day. The sun was out and bright with cool breezes blowing every once in a while. Woohyun went and bought some ice cream for him and Dongwoo. "Here, it seems like you needed some today." Dongwoo grabbed the ice cream from Woohyun, "Ah! Thanks hyung!"

They just sat in silence. Listening to the little children playing and it put smiles on their faces. "Dongwoo ah." Woohyun called out. Dongwoo turned to look at him. "Do you remember when we were little and we would always come to the park?" Dongwoo thought for a moment and then nodded his head. "Why are you asking?" Woohyun started to laugh and Dongwoo was confused. "Why are you laughing hyung?"

Woohyun stopped laughing to answer Dongwoo, "I just rememered when you were so scared to come down the slide that I had to kick you to go down" and Woohyun laughed some more. Dongwoo's face went red, "I remember that! Hyung, you scarred me for a week. I didn't want to slide anymore."

"I don't why you were so scared, I mean, it's just a slide."

Dongwoo glared at Woohyun, "Hyung, when you kicked me down the slide I flipped over and fell instead of sliding down."

"You did? I don't remember that part."

Before Woohyun could say anymore he saw that there was a group of girls approaching where he and Dongwoo are. Woohyun could sense something bad to come. Dongwoo nudged Woohyun, "Hyung, why are a group of girls approaching us?"

Woohyun turned to look at Dongwoo, "I don't know Dongwoo but I have a feeling that.....we...should....RUN!"

Both Woohyun and Dongwoo made a run for it and as fast as they can. They ran in the convenience store before the group of girls could make a run after them. They ducked down to hide themselve so the girls ran past the store. Woohyun caught something that one of the girls said, "I can't believe he's getting away again. We have to catch him."

Woohyun was confused. 'Why are the girls chasing after me?' Dongwoo called out to Woohyun, "Hyung, did you hear the radio?"

"What? What radio?" Dongwoo pointed to the counter where the radio sat at. It was on and there seems to be some interesting news being said, "Breaking news in the music industry. Hallyu Idol, Kim Sunggyu has announced that he will be going on hiatus earlier today. He gave no reason for the hiatus. Let's all hope that this hiatus doesn't damage his popularity and hope to see him return to the music industry soon."

Woohyun was surprised with the news. "He's going on a.....hiatus? What's that?"

"Hyung, you don't know? It's when they take a break but we don't know how long."

"A break?"

Dongwoo sighed, "....like....it's like a vacation. They stop their activity and resume it later when they return. Get it?"

Woohyung nodded his head, "Yeah, I get it now."

What was going on in Woohyun's head is why did Sunggyu take a hiatus break. What is his relation to Myungsoo. Why does he get all flustered when he hears the name, "Sunggyu."

"Huh? Why did you say his name, hyung?"

"Sunggyu. Kim Sunggyu. I want to see him."

Dongwoo gave Woohyun an incredulous look.


There's chappie 12!

Sorry is took so long. Been busy with school and work.

Finals are coming up in 2 weeks and professors are squeezing in a bit more homework! TT_TT

Please, enjoy~

Comments are welcomed! Until next time! :D