Secrets; Who Are You?

Will You Be Able To Find Your Way To Me?

--Woohyun's POV--

"Yah! Woo~ Are you sure we're in your house?"

"Ne. I'm sure hyung!" Dongwoo replied.

"Everything seems different though"

I looked over to Dongwoo and he was giving me a confused look.

I'm sure that the house is different! Everything's so huge and spacey. I remember it being much smaller!

"AHHHHHH!" Dongwoo yelled out.

I got spooked for a moment there.

"Yah! Don't do that! You scared me!"

"Hyung! I forgot to tell you.........my house...........is bigger?" said Dongwoo

"OBVIOUSLY! Anything else you'd like to add to it?"

"Like what, hyung?" Dongwoo replied cluelessly.

I wanted to smack him. Seriously. I swear.

"Like.......how did your house get bigger!?"

"How did the house get bigger? hmm....let me think.......OH! We renovated the house!" Dongwoo replied too happily.

I almost lost it! Really--AISH!!

"Dongwoo, where did you get the money to renovate the house?" I asked more serious this time.

"OHHH! I know the answer......I know.....hold on....well, I wouldn't say we got the money......ahhhhh"

I cut Dongwoo off.

"then how did the house get renovated if you didn't have money for it?"

"Uhm.....uhh....our neighbor??" Dongwoo answered.

I lost it. I'm confused. What happened?


--Dongwoo's POV--

OMG!! All these questions! Hyung can't know! Not yet! Why did he have to notice that the house was different?

"Hyung, it's quite complicated. Really! I'll explain it to you once you get settled in and all."

Woohyun hyung was still giving me a questioning look.

Hyung sighed.

"Alright, I'll drop the subject for now but you better tell me later!" said Woohyun

Sighs. Whoo. That was close.

How do I avoid telling him the truth later? What to do?

----"WE'RE HOME!!"----

Woohyun and I both turned to where the voice came from. Sungyeol and Sungjong just got home.

"Oh, you guys home already?"

"Yeah, we got out early today; hyung," Sungyeol replied.

"How was school? Anything interesting happened---OHHHHH!!! Sungyeol! Guess what? On the way home I saw a man-sized chicken!! He was so scary!" I showed him my scared expression.

"Whoa! You saw it!? That was my latest prank! SUCCESS! Although I didn't get to take a pic of it because my camera got confiscated!!" replied Sungyeol.

"Really? DAEBAK~ You're---AHEM--"

Both me and Sungyeol turned to look at Woohyun hyung. Oh yeah, how could I forget that he was there. More things to tell him now....

--No One's POV--

"Yah, are you forgetting something?" Woohyun yelled at Dongwoo

"I know! I know! I have alot of explaining to do." Dongwoo says towards Woohyun.

"Uh, who are you?" Sungyeol asked Woohyun.

Before Woohyun could answer there was a knock at the door.

Dongwoo went to answer the door..........and got a surprise!

DUN-----DUN------DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!


PREVIEW:

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! WOOHYUN HYUNG! THE THING..............THE.....THE.......CREATURE FOLLOWED US HOME!!!" Dongwoo ran for his life away from the door and hid behind Woohyun.

"Yah, is that any way to treat me? I can get you fired!" Replied the stranger at the door.


OMGYU~ Who is it? What's Dongwoo's secret? What's going on?

That's it for chapter 6! I know! It's been a while. Been super duper busy!

Anyways, hope you enjoy this chappie!

Will update starting tomorrow!

Please comment~ Criticism is welcomed!