It Never Happened, Okay?

Will You Be Able To Find Your Way To Me?

-----------------------In the Security room at the airport------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woohyun, Dongwoo, and Sunggyu were safely taken into the security room at the airport.

Sunggyu was pissed. Woohyun was super upset. Dongwoo didn't know what to do so he blanked out.

Everything was just awkward for them all.

"What the hell just happened out there?!" blurted Sunggyu towards the security guards. You can tell that he was really angry.

"Don't you know who I am? Isn't your job to protect me? Keep me from harm!? " another outburst from Sunggyu.

"We apologize, Mr. Kim. It won't happen again" answered one of the security guard.

Woohyun just sat in the back watching that "Mr. Think-he's-all-that" scolding the security guards. Woohyun got fed up and countered Sunggyu.

"You didn't even get hurt! You fell on me, remember!? You kissed me! So, what are you so upset about?"

"Technically, I didn't kiss you! I fell like you said, so that doesn't count. I am upset because I got my pictures taken by paparazzis while lip-locking with YOU! A FREAKIN GUY! Now, tell me why I shouldn't be upset!" Sunggyu yelled towards Woohyun.

Woohyun was confused. He didn't know who this "Mr. Think-he's-all-that" was. Well, it can't be helped because Woohyun lived in the states majority of his life and only visited South Korea on holidays.

"Ya Dongwoo! Who is this guy?" Woohyun asked his cousin.

"Huh? You say something hyung?" replied Dongwoo.

"YAH! Pay attention!" Woohyun pointed towards Sunggyu and asked Dongwoo again, "who the heck is this guy acting all high and mighty?"

"Hyung, you don't know? He was just over in the states with promotions! You didn't see him on tv or anything? wah, hyung......you're missing out!" answered Dongwoo.

"JUST TELL ME HIS NAME! I DIDN'T ASK WHAT HE DID. I ASKED WHO IS HE!!!!" Woohyun hated when Dongwoo answered around the question.

"Araso. Araso. That guy....*points to Sunggyu* ....is Kim Sunggyu and he's a famous idol here....and apparently in the states as well." Dongwoo finally answered Woohyun's question.

--Sunggyu's POV--

*staring at Woohyun*

What? Never heard of me? Everyone has heard of me! What....has he been living under a rock or something? The guy has some problem if he doesn't know who I am.

--Woohyun's POV--

A famous idol? Whatever. I never heard of him. I just want to go home and rest already.

"Yah Dongwoo. Let's just go! I'm tired. I'm sure we don't have to hide in here like that so called "famous idol" guy."

"Eh? oh, yeah okay. Let's go hyung." replied Dongwoo.

--Woohyun and Dongwoo were about to leave the security room--

"Hey! You! The shorter one......what's your name?" asked Sunggyu.

"My name? why? I don't want to tell you." replied Woohyun.

"Just tell me!" Sunggyu demanded.

*Woohyun sighed*

"Fine. My name is Woohyun. Nam Woohyun."

"Okay, Woohyun. Just act like the kiss never happened and don't go around telling people that you know me."

"Tch....Why would I do that? I don't even know you; besides.......I already forgot the kiss. Stop mentioning it. If you have nothing else to say, then I'm leaving."

"Leave! It just never happened, okay?!" Sunggyu really didn't want to remember the kiss.

"Ara. I hope this is the last time I see you." Woohyun replied giving Sunggyu a cold look.
" I don't wanna see you either in the future." Sunggyu countered while glaring at Woohyun.

----Woohyun and Dongwoo left the airport while Sunggyu had to sneak out through the back before he gets caught by the fangirls and paparazzis------

--Dongwoo's POV--

*looks over to Woohyun*

He's already asleep. I guess he must be really tired with the flight and the incident earlier. I'm just glad that he's back. I won't have to be all alone anymore.

Only 20 more minute left of the bus ride and we'll be home Woohyun-ah. Just a little bit more.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--No one's POV--

Woohyun wasn't really asleep at all. He just wanted to avoid talking to Dongwoo. He still felt uncomfortable being back after a while.

There was a feeling that Woohyun sensed..............and he wasn't all too happy about it.

The kiss still lingered on his lips. He lied when he said that he forgot about the kiss already. He lied. It was his first kiss and who could ever forget their first kiss?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Preview:

"Yah! Watch where you're going! Are you blind?" Woohyun yelled out.

"Yah? Did you just say 'yah' to me? Do you even know who I----"

"YOU!?!?!" Both Woohyun and sunggyu yelled at each other

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's chapter 2

I am so lost now. Been so busy with work--feels like I don't have time for anything.

I know. It probably but thanks for reading it!

Maybe I shouldn't write more. Hmmmmm.

Will update the next chapter tomorrow night!

So, night~