Why?!?

Will You Be Able To Find Your Way To Me?

-- Woohyun finally arrived to seoul--

Woohyun was waiting to get picked up from the airport. His cousin was suppose to pick him up thirty minutes ago. He was starting to get irritated so he took out his phone and dialed his cousin's number.

--Dialing--

"Heeeeeeeeeeello!" his cousin answered the phone happily.

"YAH! WHERE ARE YOU?!?! COME GET ME ALREADY!!!" Woohyun was extremely upset and after hearing his cousin all happy wasn't helping him calm down.

"Araso! Hyung~ I'm right behind you. You don't have to yell, you're scaring everyone." Woohyun started to look around his surroundings to find his cousin. Dongwoo waved at him cheerfully and Woohyun noticed that everyone was looking at him weird. It made him even more upset. Those looks. The same looks that he got that he hated back in the states. He was aggravated. You can tell by looking at him. So, he finally called out to Dongwoo.

"Yah! Pabo! Take me home now. Everyones getting me even more upset. Pali!" Woohyun walked past Dongwoo to escape from the weird looks.

"Araso! Araso! Hyung! Slow down! You don't even know where to go!" Dongwoo ended up chasing down Woohyun.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--Woohyun's POV--

"Dang. Where am I? I shouldn't have ran away like that. Now I have to go find Dongwoo again!" Woohyun turned around too fast and he bumped into someone. Woohyun lost his balance so he fell down. The other guy fell on top of him due to the impact of the bump.

"UNFFFFF!!!"

--Back to Dongwoo--

"Woohyun!" Dongwoo called out. He was getting a little worried because he couldn't find his cousin. He walked a little faster reaching the entrance of the airport. He decided to call out for his cousin again.

"Woohy---" Dongwoo called out while making a left turn at a corner and froze . He found his cousin, but not in the best situation.

In front of Dongwoo, there lies Woohyun on the floor with a stranger on top of him with their lips mashed together.

*cliiiiiiiick~*
*click-click-click-click*

Dongwoo turned to see what was the sounds. He was surprised that there were reporters with cameras taking pictures of his hyung and the stranger. Then it hit Dongwoo.

"Woohyun-hyung! oh my gosh!" Dongwoo goes and push the stranger off of his hyung and yelled at the stranger.

"YAH! WHAT WERE YOU TRYING TO DO TO MY HYUNG??!!?"

"Do you think that I wanted that to happen?!?!" The stranger was angry now. He was already in a bad mood that the reporter caught him on camera lip-locking with a guy. A FREAKIN GUY!

"Why?! Why did this have to happen now?!" Thought the stranger.

"Sunggyu! Kim Sunggyu!!! Do you have any explanation for what happened just a few moments ago??!" Reporters were throwing a bunch of questions to Sunggyu about the little incident.

"I.........uh.......it....it.........was an........acci....dent." Sunggyu was stuck and needed an solution--quick too.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I tried. It's my first, so yeah.

I guess the first chapter's going to be short.

Was having a hard time piecing it together!
Will update soon!
Comment, questions, and criticisms are allowed!

It's late~ So, night!