Something's Wrong

Will You Be Able To Find Your Way To Me?

Previously:

Woohyun turned away from Dongwoo when he hadn't answered him and made his way over to the school so that he could catch Myungsoo. Dongwoo thought over the words that he spat at Woohyun. "Was I too much?" Deciding to put it away first he trailed behind Woohyun to the school.

Luckily, the school let out at their arrival but Myungsoo was nowhere to be seen.


Woohyun was waiting on Myungsoo to come out of the school but had not seen him yet. He turned to Dongwoo, “Why don’t I see him? Shouldn’t he be out already?” Dongwoo shrugged his shoulder. He had no idea either but it was unsettling.

Sungyeol and Sungjong had made their way out and Dongwoo was able to catch them, “Guys, have you seen Myungsoo?”

“Oh geez, it’s nice to see you too hyung.” Sungjong elbowed Sungyeol for his sarcasm and shook his head. He got out his notebook and scribbled something down. Before Dongwoo could read it though; Woohyun had grabbed it first.

 

‘The last time I saw Myungsoo he was rushing out of class. It looked like he had read a note that he found but that’s all I know.’

 

“Sungjong, do you know what was written on the note?”

 

Sungyeol squeezed his way between Woohyun and Sungjong, “Hyung, why are you curious about that jerk?”

 

Woohyun didn’t answer. He didn’t know how to answer. Dongwoo had to lend a helping hand. “Woohyun hyung has a friend that he needs to get in contact with but he forgot his address and somehow Myungsoo knows the friend so we came to ask Myungsoo.” Woohyun was actually surprised that Dongwoo could come up with a lie on the spot but was very grateful that Dongwoo didn’t tell them everything.

 

Sungyeol wasn’t too convinced but he let it slide. “We don’t know what the note said but he looked shaken up after reading it.”


*Glass dropped and shattered into pieces*

 

Hoya came running to the kitchen where Sunggyu was and saw that a glass cup had fallen to the ground and the floor was covered in glass.

 

“Gyu hyung, don’t move. You might get pricked by the glass.”

Sunggyu did not move an inch. “Hoya, I’m so sorry. I’m such a mess. Dropping your stuff like that.”

 

“Gyu hyung, it’s okay. What happened?”

“I don’t know. I wanted some water but before I knew it the glass slipped from my hands and fell. It felt weird though.”

Hoya finally looked up at Sunggyu after cleaning up the last few glasses on the floor, “ What was weird?”

“I can’t explain it…….but I felt like something’s not right.”

 

Letting his feelings lead him he told Hoya, “Hoya, I need to go see Myungsoo.”

Not waiting on Hoya’s reply Sunggyu had turned and put on his shoes and dashed out of the door.

 

‘Myungsoo, I don’t know why but I need to see you. Something’s not right.’


~Myungsoo~ ~Myungsoo~~Myungsoo~

 

Myungsoo was awaken by the voices whispering his name. Everything around him was a blur. All he could remember was reading the note that he had received earlier on. He struggled to get up but only to realize that he’s tied up. He felt shivers down his spine. It’s the same feeling as before. Everything was just like before and it was scaring him to death.

 

“LET ME GOOOO! LET ME GO!”

 

The only reply he got was giggles and they were getting closer.

“But, we finally caught you. Let’s have some fun first, our dearest Myungsoo~”

 

Myungsoo whole body froze. Memories from before flooding in his mind. He didn’t want to go through this again. The memories made him struggle harder and it only brought pleasure to his perpetrator.

 

“NO. DON’T! LET ME GO. NOT AGAIN. STOP!”


Sunggyu was running like he was running for his life but in this case running for Myungsoo’s. He didn’t stop for traffic. He was in a mad dash. Only thinking of Myungsoo; nothing else mattered. His only goal was getting to the school.

 

“Gyu hyung, slow down! You’re gonna hurt yourself.”

 

“I don’t care Hoya. I just need to see Myungsoo.”

 

“I’m sure he’s fine. He’s safe in school.”

 

Sunggyu shook his head, “I just have a feeling. Trust me.”

 

When Sunggyu had reached the school he screamed for Myungsoo.

“MYUNG! MYUNG!! MYUNGSOO, ANSWER ME!!


Woohyun was surprised at the voice that he heard. There’s no way. The voice of the man that he had wanted to see. He turned to see that it was Sunggyu. Like fate would have it, there he was. In front of Woohyun and the beat of his heart started to beat in crazy rhythm. 


Chappie 14

The whole story is everywhere. What's going on? They have to save Myungsoo!