The Ice Prince and His Joker

Will You Be Able To Find Your Way To Me?

Hoya and Sunggyu left Woohyun and Dongwoo at the convienence store.

"Hoya, I'm telling you.....that Woohyun kid is no joke." Sunggyu said to Hoya.

"What? He didn't do anything Gyu-hyung. You alright?"

"Yah! I'm serious. That's the second time I bumped into that guy. I think he's stalking me." Sunggyu was scarying himself.

"Gyu-hyung, calm down. By the way he was glaring at you and gave you the cold shoulders....I'm pretty sure that he hates you."

"Hoya, tsk tsk....who could possibly hate me? I'm the Kim Sunggyu. Everyone loves me." Sunggyu was way over his head now.

"See? That's where you're wrong Gyu-hyung. Not everyone loves you. Especially your anti's. Also, I have a feeling that Dongwoo really hates you. Did you do something to him?" Hoya asked Sunggyu.

"Dongwoo who? Who are you talking about? That kid that looks like a dino? How do you know him? I didn't do anything to him." Sunggyu scoffed.

"He does not look like a dino--well, now that you mention it....he does." Hoya started to laugh.

"Hoya, have you been talking to myungsoo lately?" Sunggyu sounded serious.

"Myung? No, I haven't. I've been busy with auditions. Why? Is he the reason why you came back early?" Hoya was throwing Sunggyu endless questions.

"Umma gave me a call. She said she was worried for Myung. I guess, he misses me? Misses his brotherly figure?" Sunggyu was in a train of thought.

"Gyu-hyung, you're talking about Myung here. You really think he misses you?"

"Hoya, I don't want him to hate me either."

Hoya knew that the two brothers weren't on good terms but he doesn't know what happened between them. They were really close before.

----------------------------------------------------------

--At Myungsoo's school--

 

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH~ EVERYONE OUT OF THE WAY!!!! MOVE!!!" The school's loud-mouthed prankster was yelling while running down the hallway.

It looks like he's being chased by a bunch of girls.

"Catch him!! Quick! He did something horrible to the Ice Prince!"

"Yah! What Ice Prince? All I see is an ugly looking chicken~" the prankster yelled back to the girls.

"HOW DARE YOU CALL HIM THAT!! WE WILL CATCH YOU LEE SUNGYEOL!!!!!

"Just try to keep up first. hahahahahahhahah"

--BAM--

Sungyeol ran into a door while he wasn't looking.

"QUICK. HERE'S OUR CHANCE--GRAB HIM!!"

The girls dragged Sungyeol back to their Ice Prince. Sungjong saw his brother being dragged by the girls and tried to stop them.

"Move it, mutey. We have nothing against you! Move aside!"

Sungjong stood there still. He wanted to help his brother get out of trouble with the girls and their Ice Prince.

"Sungjongie, it's okay. Hyung's gonna be right back. Just wait for me, okay?" Sungyeol didn't want his younger brother to be involved.

The girls finally brought Sungyeol to the Ice Prince.

Sungyeol took a look at the guy and started to laugh uncontrollably. The guy was drenched in glue with chicken feather stuck to him all over. No one could make out his face.

"You think this is funny?" the Ice Prince asked Sungyeol.

"It's not only funny but hilarious."

The Ice Prince glared at Sungyeol.

"What? Who told you to walk through the door? It's partially your fault too." Sungyeol said to the Ice Prince.

"My fault? You shouldn't even be putting things above the door for fun anyways."

"Why are you keeping me hostage here? The prank already happened. Just take the hit and forget it all happened." Sungyeol was getting tired of being in an hostile environment.

"I. WANT. YOU. TO. KNEEL. DOWN. AND. APOLOGIZE. TO. ME." the Ice Prince said in between words and he meant it.

"NO. There's no way in hell will I ever do that!" Sungyeol protested.

"No? Are you sure you wanna take that choice? I heard that you have a younger brother here and that he's a mute."

"So?"

"So? Don't you care about your brother? I can make his school life a living hell. Would you like that?"

"You wouldn't! He may be mute but he's human too!" Sungyeol was starting to get angry.

"I'm human too and when I feel that I've been wronged....I want that person to KNEEL DOWN AND APOLOGIZE! I swear, I can make your brother's school life a living hell. Better make a decision quick"

"I give you ten seconds" the Ice Prince started to count down

10

 

9

 

8

 

7

 

6

 

5

 

"time is ticking~"

4

 

3

 

2......

"I'LL APOLOGIZE! I WILL, JUST PROMISE THAT YOU'LL LEAVE MY BROTHER ALONE!" Sungyeol couldn't keep it in anymore.

"Good, now kneel down and apologize. Then your brother will be left alone."

And so, Sungyeol kneeled down and sincerely apologized to the Ice Prince.

Sungyeol felt so defeated. He never felt like that before. He now officially hate the Ice Prince.

"Finally, was that so hard? I may have promised to not give your brother school life a living hell but I didn't promise to not do that to you."

The Ice Prince gave that simple yet scary message to Sungyeol and left.

"I'm gonna kill him. I have no choice. DAMN THAT KIM MYUNGSOO!!!" Sungyeol yelled out of frustration. He doesn't know what to expect from Myungsoo.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"ah--ahh---ahhh-chooo!"

"I'm gonna kill that guy if I get the chance to." Myungsoo was muttering to himself.

Myungsoo was pissed. Angry. He was still covered in glue and chicken feathers and his driver decides to have the day off and so Myungsoo had to walk home.....still covered in glue and chicken feathers. Feeling embarrassed and that everyone was looking at him strangely, Myungsoo decided to run home instead.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Woohyun and Dongwoo finally found their way around the neighborhood and was starting to walk past the school to get to Dongwoo's house.

"Woohyun-hyung, trust me this time. I'm sure its this way. I remember that there's a school before the house." Dongwoo tried up to Woohyun.

"oh, hush. I figured out the way. Just be thankful that I have good memory."

*whoooooosh~*

Both Woohyun and Dongwoo felt something run past them.

"AHHHH! AHHHHH! WOOHYUN-HYUNG! HYUNG!!  A GIANT CHICKEN! OMG. WHAT HAS THE WORLD COME TO? OMG. HYUNG QUICK WE GOTTA HIDE! THAT THING COULD PROBABLY KILL US!!!" Dongwoo started to freak out when he made out what ran past him and Woohyun.

Myungsoo heard what Dongwoo said and turned around to look at him.

"YAH! Speak for yourself! You look like a giant dino yourself!" Myungsoo yelled at Dongwoo.

"AHHHHH! WOOHYUN-HYUNG...........IT CAN TALK TOOOOOOOO!" Dongwoo started running past the school.

"TSK, that's right. Better run! What you looking at, weirdo?" Myungsoo directed it towards Woohyun

"What happened to you? Someone played a prank on you?" Woohyun asked curiously.

"None of your business. Geez." Myungsoo started running home again.

"Geez, kids these days. No manner." Woohyun sighed.

"Great, I gotta find Dongwoo again. I never knew that it takes a whole day to find Dongwoo's house."

Woohyun started looking for Dongwoo. He ran past the school and no signs of Dongwoo. He ran a little further and around the corner he finally found Dongwoo......crying again.

"Dongwoo, did the kid scared you that much?" Woohyun asked Dongwoo worriedly.

"No! Well, not much....I mean, come on! He looked like a giant chicken and you don't see that a lot out in the open hyung." Dongwoo responded.

"By the way, I'm not crying because of that kid. I'm crying because I'm happy!!!"

"Happy?" Woohyun was seriously worried for Dongwoo now.

"Yes hyung, we're finally home. Look, my house~" Dongwoo was so happy that he found his house.

"Serious? We're finally here? Oh thank goodness, I can rest now." Woohyun was starting to run towards the house leaving Dongwoo behind.

"Woohyun-hyung! Wait for me~ Let's go together!!" Dongwoo ran after Woohyun to the house.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, at least they finally found Dongwoo's house after a  really long day of weird encounters.

Did you all know that the Ice Prince was Myungsoo? Too predictable, huh? lol

It seems like i love making the characters bumping into things.

What will happen next?

I love to hear some of your predictions! Your predictions could be picked to feature in the next chappie!

There's chapter 5! Comments?

Will update soon!