Missing

Will You Be Able To Find Your Way To Me?

Woohyun clamped a hand over his chest. His beating heart going crazy. It was all Kim Sunggyu's fault. He partially blames himself as well for being the way is he now because of that man. It was crazy all right. Woohyun barely knew Sunggyu but he already made an impact on him. Maybe it was that stolen first kiss that started it.

Dongwoo noticed that his cousin was spacing out and had to shake him out of it. "Hyung, snap out of it. There's Sunggyu."

"Hyung, the person that you were trying to get in contact with is him?" Sungyeol pointed over at Sunggyu and Hoya.

Woohyun only nodded his head. Words weren't forming in his head just yet.

"uhm, yeah...that's him."

"Then why don't you go talk to him. Hurry, while he's still there."

Woohyun didn't move an inch. His body wouldn't let him. "Guys, give me a push will ya? I can't seem to move my feet."

Sungyeol rolled his eyes and gave Woohyun a big push. He probably overdid it too. Woohyun lurched forward and a little too fast for his liking. Hoya had seen Woohyun coming and warned Sunggyu. "Gyu hyung." Sunggyu looked over and the only thing he could do was open up his arms to catch the latter. Woohyun couldn't put out his brake fast enough and ran right into Sunggyu's arms. Being held by Sunggyu, Woohyun didn't want him to let go.

"Hey, are you okay?" Just hearing his voice made Woohyun blush. He shook his head and snuggled close to Sunggyu as if they were always this close.

"Hyung. Hyung, let go." Dongwoo had to nudge at Woohyun to let go but Woohyun didn't budge.

Sunggyu chuckled at Woohyun, "It's okay. Let him calm down first." Sunggyu patted Woohyun's back to soothe him and boy was that not helping Woohyun calm down at all. It made his heart race even more.

Dongwoo apologized for his cousin's action. "I'm so sorry. I don't know what's came over him."

"It's alright. I'll hold him until he's calmed down. By the way, why are you guys here at the school?"

Dongwoo gave an awkward laugh, "You see, that's the funny thing. We came here to find Myungsoo because Woohyun wanted to see you." Woohyun gave Dongwoo a look as to why he said that. Now feeling the awkwardness of being in Sunggyu's arms Woohyun snuggled out of the other's embrace but was too embarassed to look up.

"You were looking for me?" Woohyun nodded.

"Did you need something?" Woohyun shook his head.

"Are you going to talk to me?"

"Gyu hyung. Stop with the questioning. We're here to find Myung, remember?"

This time Woohyun spoke up after hearing that they were looking to Myungsoo. He grabbed a hold of Sunggyu's shirt which surprised the other. "You...you're looking for...that Myungsoo kid?"

"Yeah, I'm worried about him. Something's not right. I just felt like I needed to find him."

Woohyun's grasped Sunggyu's shirt tighter, "Who is he to you?"

"Hyung, you can't just ask him like that. Now let him go." This time Dongwoo was able to break Woohyun away from Sunggyu. Sungjong walked in with his notepad and handed it to Sunggyu. Sunggyu read over the note that Sungjong had handed him, "Do you know what was written on the note?"

"We already asked the kids but they don't know. Really though, they just know that he was pretty shaken up."

Sunggyu reached in his pocket for his phone to call his mother. When the line connected Sunggyu gave his mother no chance to speak, "Umma, please tell me that Myung's at home with you. Tell me he's safe at home."

"Gyu honey, I'm not home. Is something wrong? Is Myungsoo in trouble?"

Sunggyu gave out an frustrated sigh, "It's just....I'm looking for Myung. Don't worry. He's just probably hiding from me. I'll call you later." Hoya came over and laid his hand on Sunggyu's shoulder. "Gyu hyung, don't scare your mom like that."

"I know. But where could he be? I need to take a look at that note that he read." Sunggyu looked over at Sungjong that had handed him the note and walked over to him. "Hey, I'm sunggyu. What's your name?" Sungjong wrote down his name on his notepad. "Sungjong? How cute, we're both 'Sung' then. Can you do me a favor?" Sungjong nodded his head. "Can you go in the school and give me the note that Myungsoo read? Is it too much trouble?" Sungjong shook his head but before he went back inside the school Sungyeol stopped him.

"Jonggie. Stop." Sungjong gave a puzzled look. Sungyeol came before Sunggyu. "Who are you to that jerk Myungsoo?" Again, Dongwoo scolded him for asking him so rudely. This time Woohyun spoke up, "I want to know too. Who is Myungsoo to you?" Sunggyu looked at them, "I can't tell you. He's someone really important to me." With that answer Woohyun's face fell. It's that feeling again. There was pain in his chest and he didn't like it. "...don't like it." Woohyun gasped. He didn't meant for those words to slip out. Hoya heard him though.

"What do you not like, Woohyun shi?"

Woohyun looked at Sunggyu, "I don't like it. When you say that he's very important to you."


"Please, please let me go. Please."

Still met with silence.

"You know that someone's going to notice that I'm missing, right?"

Myungsoo can't take it anymore. The memories still haunting him. "I don't want to go through this again. Let me go, you psychopaths!"

"But Myungsoo, we're still getting aqcuainted."

"I'll pass. Let me go. I'm not the one you really want anyways."

"Mmm, true but in order to get him we need you."

Myungsoo glared at the leader of the psychopaths, "I will NEVER hand him over to you."

"Oh really? But I think you might be too late." Those were the last words Myungsoo heard before they blindfolded him and left him sitting in the middle of the room. Myungsoo gave out one last yell, "I WON'T LET YOU HURT HIM AGAIN. I PROMISE YOU THAT!"

"Unnie, do you think he'll come?" The leader smirked, "Of course. Myungsoo's too precious to him. He'll come."


Chappie 15

Who are these psychopaths? Poor Myung, I hope they rescue him soon.

Sorry for the short chapter. I'll make the next one longer.