Luck Is Not On My Side

Will You Be Able To Find Your Way To Me?

-----------Woohyun and Dongwoo arriving at their bus stop---------------

--Dongwoo's POV--

"Woohyun-hyung~ yah~ we're almost there. Wake up!" Dongwoo was trying to wake Woohyun up but the latter wouldn't get up.

*sighs* what to do? I gotta wake him up before our stop.
 

*light bulb* I have an idea *smiles evily*

-----------------------------------------------------------

--Woohyun's POV--

Geez, why can't he be quiet for a bit? Why does he want me wake up?

Woohyun was about to answer to Dongwoo's pestings when....

"Dong---"

*Dongwoo started yelling in Woohyun's ear*

-----------------------------------------------------------

--No One's POV--

*Woohyun fell out of his seat but got up and started to yell at Dongwoo*

"Yah! Are you crazy?! I could have gone deaf!!!" Woohyun said while glaring at Dongwoo.

"But.....hyung...you....wouldn't get up.......OH! LOOK! Our stop. Woke you up just in time! Come on hyung, we gotta get off"

*Dongwoo started dragging Woohyun off the bus and walk towards his house*

--30 minutes later--

"Dongwoo. Please, tell me you know where we are going." Woohyun had a feeling that they were lost.

-------------------------------------------------------------

--Dongwoo's POV--

uhhhh, darn.......hyung's starting to get suspicious. I have been living in the same neighborhood for the past 15 years...........why is it that I STILL get lost on the way home?!?!

I gotta do something quick before Woohyun-hyung start yelling again.

*Dongwoo starting to get a panic attack*

------------------------------------------------------------

--Woohyun's POV--

I knew it. This cousin of mine cannot be trusted. He's lost and hence--so am I.

*sighs*

Great, he's panicking. I gotta calm him down. Oh. That's right. He likes ice cream--I saw a convenient store just past us.

"Dongwoo! Calm down. I'll be right back. Don't worry; you're fine. Breathe." Woohyun said to Dongwoo as he makes his way to get some ice cream for Dongwoo.

------------------------------------------------------------

--No One's POV--

Woohyun was running towards the store to get the ice cream quick and back to his cousin.

Although he didn't show much emotion, he really does care about his cousin; in fact, he worries like crazy for Dongwoo because of how he is.

Woohyun finally reached the store and bought the ice creams and was on his way back to Dongwoo but he wasn't paying attention and so--

-----------------------------------------------------------

BAM!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------

--Woohyun's POV--

Argh. Luck is definitely not on my side today. How more time do I need to bump into people today until I get some peace?

Woohyun bumped head with the person-- and his head was aching........

Woohyun looked up to see who he bumped into and starting to lecture the person.

-----------------------------------------------------------

--No One's POV--

"Yah! Watch where you're going! Are you blind?" Woohyun yelled out.

"Yah? Did you just say 'yah' to me? Do you even know who I----"

"YOU!?!?!" Both Woohyun and sunggyu yelled at each other

-----------------------------------------------------------

Preview:

Dongwoo was still having his panic attack and started to cry because Woohyun wasn't back yet.

*sniff**sniff*

"What to do? Where's Woohyun-hyung? He said he would be right back!!" said Dongwoo.

*someone patted Dongwoo's shoulder*

"Ahhhhhh! Leave me alone! I don't have anything! Please don't hurt me!!" screamed Dongwoo.

"No!! Wait! I'm not trying to hurt you! I swear! Please calm down. I just wanted to make sure you were okay!" the stranger said to Dongwoo.

*Dongwoo just stared at the stranger*

He was still on edge but he felt that the stranger wouldn't hurt him.

"Here, have some. Maybe you will calm down after eating some" the stranger handed Dongwoo some chocolate to calm down.

"Thank....you..." answered Dongwoo.

"Say.......are you lost? asked the stranger.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 3 done!

I know! It's y! Wish I have some great writing skills!

So, who did Woohyun bumped into? Who's the stranger that Dongwoo's talking to?

I hope to update soon--if anyone is still reading.

Night~