Change Is Needed

Will You Be Able To Find Your Way To Me?

Previous Chapter Ending:

'I don't know why I want to know but I think I'm drawn to him.'


Woohyun woke up the next day with thoughts filled with Sunggyu. Like, how is he? Is he okay? What's his relationship with the neighbor kid?

"Sunggyu, why are you occupying my thoughts? Why do I find myself worrying about you?"

Woohyun had his hand above his heart. Hearing it pound slightly faster at the thought of Sunggyu.

"Achoo!"

"Bless you, Gyu hyung."

"Thanks Hoya." Sunggyu rubbed his nose.

"Maybe someone's trash talking about you, hyung!" Hoya started to laugh and Sunggyu punched him.

"Yah!"

"Sorry. I'm just saying."

Sunggyu rolled his eyes at Hoya.

"Gyu hyung, why are we going to the company?"

"I need to talk to the CEO."

"Why? Did something happen?"

Sunggyu sighed. "I'm going on hiatus."

Hoya gasped. "What? You're what? No way! You're at your peak now!"

"Hoya! Calm down. I know right now is not a good idea for a hiatus but my family needs me more."

"But this is your career we are talking about, hyung."

"I know."

"Are you sure you know? What if you can't pick back up where you left?"

Sunggyu started pondering on that. It is risky to go on a hiatus but he felt like his family needed him the most now and he felt sure that his fan would understand.

"Hoya, I'm gonna need you to support me on this."

"There's no changing your mind?"

Sunggyu shook his head. "No."

Taking a deep breath, Sunggyu and Hoya both entered into the building awaiting their meeting with the CEO.


"Dongwoo ah. Shouldn't you be awake and getting ready? The kids already left."

Dongwoo sat up on his bed in a flash with eyes wide opened. "ahhhhh! I'm late again. The kid's gonna kill me!"

Dongwoo got out of bed and rushed into the bathroom to get ready.

"Just kidding~ ahahahah." Woohyun started to laugh. 'Works everytime.'

"Woohyun hyung, that was uncool." Woohyun turned towards Sungyeol.

"What? How else was he gonna wake up?"

Sungyeol rolled his eyes and walked down to the kitchen.

'Tch. That kid. I wonder what his problem is with me.'

Woohyun made his way down to the kitchen to get some breakfast and to pack Dongwoo his lunch.

"Sungjong, no matter what when we arrive to school; stick right next to me okay?" Sungyeol asked Sungjong.

Sungjong only nodded.

"What? Something wrong at school?" Woohyun asked.

"It's nothing. Don't eavesdrop in our conversation."

"Why you..."

"Hyung. Why did you lie to me? I have an hour before work." Dongwoo was pouting at Woohyun.

"It was the only way you would wake up. Besides, it's good for you to get some breakfast before you start the day."

Dongwoo ran to hug Woohyun.

"awwww. Hyung's so caring. I love you~"

Woohyun pushed Dongwoo away. "Yah, let go."

Sungyeol scoffed at the scene. "We're leaving now. I don't wanna stick around looking at this...this....whatever."

Sungyeol turned and took Sungjong's hand and walked out of the house.

Woohyun puffed his cheeks. "Why that little....Sungyeol....ohhh!"

"Hyung, you don't make sense." Woohyun sighed.

"Dongwoo ah, I don't know but that Sungyeol kid has something against me. Ever since I arrived he's been like that to me. A cold attitude."

"Don't worry. He'll open up to you."

"I just don't know what his problem is!!" Woohyun yelled out in frustration.


Sungyeol kicked an empty can in anger and started stomping his feet on the ground until Sungjong tugged at his hand for him to stop.

"I'm sorry, Jongie. I'm just.....a little....upset."

Sungjong brought out his notebook and started scribbling.

'Woohyun hyung is not a bad person'

"I know that."

'Then why are you mad?'

"It's just......it's just....."

'You feel like he's taking Dongwoo hyung away, huh?'

"What? No! No I do not."

Sungjong gave him a look. The "I know you are lying" look.

Sungyeol sighed. "I........just feel like Dongwoo hyung pays attention to Woohyun hyung more now. Everything's all about Woohyun. What about us?"

Sungjong wrote in his notebook again. 'Woohyun is Dongwoo hyung's only hyung.'

"What does that mean?"

'It means: Dongwoo has someone older than him caring for him like he cares for us.'

"I still don't get it."

Sungjong smacked Sungyeol. "Yah, I'm your hyung."

'Exactly. You're my hyung. You scold me. Care for me. Protect me. Dongwoo hyung didn't have anyone to do the same as you for me. Understand?'

Sungyeol never thought about that. He started to think back at how Dongwoo turns into a little kid around Woohyun now. He never knew that Dongwoo was like that. 'I need to change my attitude'

Sungjong smacked Sungyeol again. "Yah, Lee Sungjong. Smack me one more time and we'll see!"

'Let's get to school.'

"All you had to do was tell me and NOT smack me." Sungyeol and Sungjong started to make their way to school.


It's pitch black everywhere. The darkness is everlasting. Why's Myungsoo wandering in the dark?

'Where am I? It's so dark that I can't make out where I am. Hello? Can anyone hear me?'

Myungsoo didn't get a reply.

"Myung! Where are you?"

'Sunggyu.....hyung?' Myungsoo twirled around looking for Sunggyu but couldn't see anything.

'I'm probably hearing things now.'

"Myung? Are you sleeping behind there?"

'Sleeping behind where, hyung? I don't understand.' Myungsoo looked around again and notices that he's laying on the ground by a tree. 'When did I get here? This place is confusing.'

Sunggyu peeked behind the tree that Myungsoo was laying next to.

'It is hyung but why couldn't I see him earlier?' Myungsoo tried to get up but couldn't move.

'Hyung, I can't move.'

"Myung, wake up. Sleeping there isn't good. Come on."

'Hyung, can you not hear me? I can't move! and I am awake.' Myungsoo tried to move again but made no progress.

"Myung. Hey, I'm serious. Wake up." Sunggyu raised his voice a little.

'I'm awake! Can you not see my eyes are open?'

"Kim Myungsoo, answer me!"

'I don't understand. Why can't you hear me?'

Sunggyu walked over to Myungsoo. "Kim Myungsoo!" Sunggyu started to shake Myungsoo.

'Why can't I feel him? He's shaking me.' Myungsoo took another glance at himself and noticed that he wasn't on the ground anymore. He was standing. Standing above his body. Looking down. '....what? What is this!?'

Sunggyu was on the verge to pick Myungsoo up but felt how cold Myungsoo was.

"Myung, why are you so cold?" Sunggyu grabbed Myungsoo's hands and saw dried blood on his hand. "What..? Blood..? Myung...." Sunggyu then looked at Myungsoo's side and noticed that he was bleeding out.

"Myung! You have to wake up. Wake up! Stay with me!"

Myungsoo turned towards Sunggyu. Anger and frustration building up in him. 'Am I dead?'

"Who could do this to you, Myung?" Sunggyu asked with tears streaming down his face.

'Who? WHO!? WHO DO YOU THINK COULD!?!? YOU! IT'S YOU!!!!' Myungsoo yelled at the top of his lung with tears falling from his eyes.

"IT'S YOU, HYUNG!!!!!!" Myungsoo woke while yelling and startling himself. Gasping for air Myungsoo moved his arm and checked his body.

'I can move. I'm not bleeding. I'm alive. It was all a stupid dream.' Myungsoo sighed.

*knock-knock*

Myungsoo turned towards the door while wiping his sweat away on his forehead.

"Myungsoo sweetie, are you okay?"

"I'm fine mom. I'm awake now and gettin ready for school."

"But I heard you yell and rushed to check on you."

"I'm fine. I just saw a bug, that's all."

"Alright, get ready for school then." Myungsoo hears his mother walking away and let out a sigh that he didn't know he was holding in.

'..........ever since that.....letter arrived....'

Myungsoo got up and went over to his desk and pulled out a letter from the first drawer.

Oh, dearest Myungsoo.....you've hid well. We all really couldn't trace you at all. How have you been? Not that I care much.

I hope you still have lots of energy to run because we're coming soon.

Oh! How smart of your mother to hire a driver for you. Her decision costed you your hideout.

Run. Run. Run as fast as you can because there's no where else to hide.

See you soon, dearest Myungsoo.

Sincerely...NOT, KSAFC

Myungsoo crushed up the letter in his hand and threw it away in the trash can by his desk.

'I need to run. I have to leave. It's not safe here anymore.'


Where have I been? Mianhe.

School and work and no play.

Here's chappie 11. I know, it's all over the place.

Who's KSAFC? What's Myungsoo gonna do?

Comments are welcomed.

Yes, I have returned and really really want to complete this fic.