A Very Bipolar and ADHD Dongwoo

Will You Be Able To Find Your Way To Me?

Authors Note:

Sungyeol, Myungsoo and Sungjong won't be introduced until the 5th chapter--which is after this one. So, have some patience if you're waiting on them to appear.

I ignored WooGyu in this chapter. Me wanted to focus on YaDong.

Anyways, to chapter 4~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--No One's POV--

Dongwoo was still having his panic attack and started to cry because Woohyun wasn't back yet.

*sniff**sniff*

"What to do? Where's Woohyun-hyung? He said he would be right back!!" said Dongwoo.

*someone patted Dongwoo's shoulder*

"Ahhhhhh! Leave me alone! I don't have anything! Please don't hurt me!!" screamed Dongwoo.

"No!! Wait! I'm not trying to hurt you! I swear! Please calm down. I just wanted to make sure you were okay!" the stranger said to Dongwoo.

*Dongwoo just stared at the stranger*

He was still on edge but he felt that the stranger wouldn't hurt him.

"Here, have some. Maybe you will calm down after eating some" the stranger handed Dongwoo some chocolate to calm down.

"Thank....you..." answered Dongwoo.

"Say.......are you lost? asked the stranger.

"uhm.......no....maybe......"

*Dongwoo starts to hyperventilates*

"OMG YES!! IM LOST! AND NOW I THINK MY COUSIN IS LOST AND NOW IM HAVING THIS CRAZY PANIC ATTACK AND I HAve....no....idea why I was.....yelling; sorry." answered Dongwoo.

The stranger started laughing because of the site of Dongwoo was too funny.

"hahahaha, it's okay. My name is Hoya. What's yours?"

"My name? My name.......OMG. MY NAME!! WHAT'S MY NAME?!?!" Dongwoo felt like he was losing it.

"shhhh! Calm down. People are looking at us weird. Breathe."

"IM SO SORRY!"

Dongwoo was starting to finally calm down. His senses were coming back.

"omg. That was so embarrassing. So sorry. When I have a panic attack.....I just lose it."

"OH! By the way, my name is Dongwoo! Nice to meet you, uh??"

Hoya was completely puzzled.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--Hoya's POV--

This kid is so weird. Is he bipolar? I only wanted to come over and calm him down because he was starting to scare everyone.

so, his name is Dongwoo. wait---that name sounds so familiar.

what? He forgot my name already? *sighs*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--No One's POV--

"My name is Hoya." Hoya responded back with an attitude.

"Oh! It's Hoya~ Thanks for the chocolate! I should go find my cousin--I think he's lost!" Dongwoo gave Hoya a giant smile and started to run off.

Hoya just stood there. The smile was very contagious. Yet, Hoya keep having this feeling that he's seen that smile before.

Hoya looked back up to where Dongwoo ran off to--except Dongwoo wasn't running off away from him anymore but running towards him.......crying....again.

"AHHH! Hoya Ahjusshi~ Help me!!!!" Dongwoo cried to Hoya.

"omo. What's wrong? Are you okay?" Hoya replied.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--Hoya's POV--

Ahjusshi? what? oh gosh, what's wrong now?

Dongwoo continues to cry. I'll ask him again what's wrong.

"errrr, Dongwoo? Are you okay? Did something happen?"

"Hoya ahjusshi~ I said....i said......that I wou-would loo-look for *sniffs* my co-cousin b-b-b-but *sniffs* I got lo-lost myself."

"YAH! IM NOT AN AHJUSSHI! IM A HYUNG! HYUNG!!!" Hoya couldn't stand being called an ahjusshi anymore.

"you didn't have to yell.....at me.....sorry......hyung?" Dongwoo answered back.

"WHAT? *sighs* Sorry for yelling. Here, I'll help you find your cousin. Do you know where he went or know where he might be?" Hoya asked Dongwoo.

"uhmm....uhmm....he said....that he.....was going to the convenient store to buy me some.....omg.....SOME ICE CREAM!! I LOVE ICE CREAM!!!"

Okay, this kid is bipolar and ADHD.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--No One's POV--

"OMG. HE SAID HE WAS GONNA GET ME SOME ICE CREAM! WHY ISN'T HE BACK YET? I BET HE ATE IT ALL!" Dongwoo started to pout.

"Hey, cheer up! you said he went to the convenient store right? Thats just a couple blocks back that way. It only takes a couple minutes to get there" Hoya told Dongwoo.

"Really? Thank you! Sorry for bothering you again Hoya-ahjus---uh--hyung! Hoya hyung~" Replied Dongwoo.

"You know what? I'll take you there in case you get 'lost' again."

"omo. Really? okay, let's go~"

Hoya and Dongwoo started to head to the convenient store with Hoya leading the way since Dongwoo gets lost easily.

When they finally arrived at the store Dongwoo started looking for his cousin.

"Woohyun~ Woohyun-hyung?" Dongwoo started to call out to his cousin.

"Woohyun? Is that your cousin's name?" Hoya asked.

"huh? ah, yeah."

Dongwoo and Hoya decided to check outside the store and when they got outside Dongwoo saw something that he wished he didn't see.

There, on the ground was his cousin and someone else. That someone else that he already hates because that someone was none other than KIM SUNGGYU; THE ONE WHO STOLE HIS COUSIN'S FIRST KISS!

"YAH! I THOUGHT YOU WENT TO GET ME ICE CREAM! WHAT IS THIS? YOU'RE WITH THIS GUY AGAIN!?" Dongwoo was aggravated.

"Dongwoo! Calm down. This isn't what is looks like!" Woohyun yelled back.

"YAH! Does it look like I want to be with that person? Sunggyu said while pointing at Woohyun.

Woohyun scoffs and ignored Sunggyu and went back to yelling at Dongwoo.

Hoya just stood there as he watched Dongwoo and his cousin yelling back and forth at each other.

Then he glanced over at that 'someone'

"AH! Hyung? Gyu-hyung? Is that you? whoa! You're back?" Hoya asked Sunggyu.

Sunggyu was surprised by Hoya.

"Hoya? Hey, it's been a while. Yeah, i'm back. Just flew in today." Sunggyu replied to Hoya and gave him a hug.

"WAIT! HOYA HYUNG KNOWS HIM?" *Dongwoo points to Sunggyu*

"Dongwoo, I left you for 10 minutes and you already found another hyung? I just can't leave you alone." Woohyun said to Dongwoo while shaking his head.

"Sunggyu and I have been friends since we were little. How do you know him?" Hoya asked Dongwoo.

"How do I know him? Hoya hyung.....that disgusting friend of yours.....he...he....and my cousin....they kis----" Woohyun covered his mouth.

"They what?" Hoya questioned.

"NOTHING. WE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!" Both Sunggyu and Woohyun blurted toward Hoya.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--Hoya's POV--

hmmm, yep. Something definitely happened. I'm gonna find out one way or another.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

omo. what's Hoya gonna do? Dongwoo, you're such a loud mouth. Woohyun, he's starting to show more emotions? Sunggyu, a troublemaker?

Preview:

NO PREVIEW! *GASPS*

I guess I want the next chap to be a surprise?

I know. I know. The story . I wish I could write better.

Everything was better in my head. lol

-_-

So. There's chapter 4! Please comment~

Will update soon! :)