Problems

Will You Be Able To Find Your Way To Me?

Previously:

"Sunggyu. Kim Sunggyu. I want to see him."

Dongwoo gave Woohyun an incredulous look.


"What? Hyung, did you just tell me that you wanted to see Kim Sunggyu?" Dongwoo still couldn't believe what he just heard come out of his cousin's mouth.

Woohyun glanced over at Dongwoo. He didn't know why those words slipped out of his mouth either but all he knew was that the name, Kim Sunggyu made his heart twist around and he had an unsettling feeling that he needed to find him. He didn't like the idea either but he felt like he had to. Once again Woohyun pleaded Dongwoo, "Dongwoo ah. I don't know why but I feel like I need to see him. Please, help me." There was desperation in his tone of voice and Dongwoo could see it in Woohyun's eyes as well.

Although Dongwoo wasn't all too willing he gave in to his cousin's request. "But Hyung, we don't know where he is or where he lives. It's going to be hard to find him." Just then Woohyun remembered something. "Dongwoo, I think we might be able to. Come on." Woohyun motioned for Dongwoo to follow him. He glanced outside of the store to make sure that the fan girls were out of sight and together with Dongwoo headed out of the store.

"Hyung, where are we going?"

"We need to find that Myungsoo kid."

"What does all this finding Kim Sunggyu has to do with Myungsoo?"

Woohyun turned back to Dongwoo, "I don't know what their relationship is but I know that they know each other. So, if I find Myungsoo then I can find Sunggyu." Dongwoo stared at his cousin, like blantly staring. "What? Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Hyung, tell me honestly." and Dongwoo was dead serious.

"What?"

"Did he do something to you? Is he threatening you with something? It's okay, you can tell me. I will help you out of it. Don't let him get to you --"

Woohyun interrupted Dongwoo, "It's not like that! He didn't do anything to me. He's not threatening me with anything. He....he's just...he was the one who stole my first kiss and then gave me attitudes after each encounter we had but then he was nice to me and..he helped me...and then I saw him get hurt and he looked so fragile that one day....and Iately...my head has been filled with his presence and...I can't seem to stop thinking....about him....." Woohyun's word had trailed off when he finally realized why he was feeling the way he did. "Dongwoo, I think I might like him. I like Kim Sunggyu" and Woohyun finally felt his heart at ease.


"Gyu hyung! Wait for me." Hoya was trailing behind Sunggyu.

[FLASHBACK]

{'You want to go on hiatus?'

Sunggyu's head was hung low due to not wanting to make eye contact with the CEO and nodded his head, 'yes, there seems to be some family problems that I need to tend to.'

The CEO wasn't happy with what he was hearing, 'Sunggyu, do you know how much money I have invested and spent on you? You just finished overseas promotion. If you go on a hiatus now then all will be lost.'

Sunggyu looked up, 'Sir! I believe that my fan will still support me. I promise that I won't take long to settle this matter. I should be back before the planned concert.'

' If you aren't back by then and you fail to keep your fans then I'll drop you from the company. Having you go on hiatus will drop the sales in promotion and we won't profit from that.'

Sunggyu earnestly bowed to his boss, 'I promise that I won't let you down. I will be back.'

'Just don't disappoint me. I have other people that I can debut and promote other than you.'

Sunggyu and Hoya walked out of the office.

'Gyu hyung, are you okay? Don't worry. I believe in you. You'll be back before you know it!' Hoya encouraged and patted Sunggyu's back.

Sunggyu still stayed silent, 'Hoya.......this was a hard decision, you know?" Sunggyu had then walked out of the company building.}

"GYU HYUNG! RUNNING AWAY ISN'T GOING TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM. SO, PLEASE STOP AND TALK TO ME!"

Sunggyu had stopped running from Hoya. He didn't want to talk because that would mean that he had to face the problem and that's what he's afraid of. Afraid that he can't fix it. Afraid that he'll break his promise. He finally broke down in tears. "Hoya..........I'm afraid."

Hoya knelt down next to Sunggyu, "It's okay to be afraid. That's the first step to realizing that you have a problem. What comes next is for us to try an fix it."

"But........what if I can't?"

"Then we try again and I'll be with you every step of the way." Hoya gave Sunggyu a reassuring smile to let him know that he meant it. "Now come on, let's get out of here before someone recognizes you."

Sunggyu let Hoya pick him up and lead him away from the streets. "Gyu hyung, are you just gonna stay with me or are you going to find you mom?"

"I think for the meanwhile I'll stay with you."


Myungsoo had made his way to his classroom after humiliating Sungyeol in the hallway. 'Maybe messing with him isn't so bad. At least it took my mind off other things.' Myungsoo had settled down in his seat and pulled out his material for class. He noticed that there was a note covered in pink hearts stuck between one of his textbook. He pulled out the note and started to unfold the paper.

"Probably another love confession." Myungsoo rolled his eyes but soon they started to bulge after reading the letter in his hand.


"You....you like Kim Sunggyu? Hyung, do you even hear what you're saying?"

"I can't explain it. I just know that I do or that I'm starting to."

"Hyung, you just met him not that long ago. You can't decide whether you might like him from a few encounters that you had with him. That's ridiculous."

Woohyun was getting upset at Dongwoo. He balled his fist at his side to contain his anger. "I don't need this from you, Dongwoo. Are you going to help me or not?"

Woohyun turned away from Dongwoo when he hadn't answered him and made his way over to the school so that he could catch Myungsoo. Dongwoo thought over the words that he spat at Woohyun. "Was I too much?" Deciding to put it away first he trailed behind Woohyun to the school.

Luckily, the school let out at their arrival but Myungsoo was nowhere to be seen.


There's chappie 13

Apparently, I took a hiatus before Sunggyu.

Feelings has been discovered. Problems need fixing and where have Myungsoo gone to?

Comments are welcomed and criticism.