Trust; What Was That?

Will You Be Able To Find Your Way To Me?

I promised an update tonight! @infinitefangirl

Here ya go~ Enjoy! :)


No one's POV

Woohyun couldn't sleep that night. He had so many things to understand and think about. The fact that Dongwoo made a ridiculous deal with his neighbor. Dongwoo and his aunty took in two orphan and now they're one big family. He felt out of place. He was suppose to feel at home back in Seoul; what was he feeling?

Don't get him wrong. He's glad that he got to meet Sungyeol and Sungjong but he felt like he was interrupting them.

Woohyun sighed and decided to get up and get some water. Maybe it would cool him down and help him sleep.

Woohyun carefully walked down the stairs into the kitchen to get a cup and opened the frigerator and poured some water in the cup.

He poured half way and dranked it all. He poured some more and dranked it in one gulp and poured some more water.

"If you continue drinking like that you're gonna be up all night going to the bathroom"

The person scared Woohyun causing him to spill some water on the floor and unfortunately on him as well.

"Hey, look at what you made me do." Woohyun said to the person.

"Sorry hyung, but are you okay? I noticed that you were having a hard time sleeping."

"I'm okay sungyeol. I just needed some water. I was really thirsty."

"Okay. Don't drink too much. It really will keep you up to go to the bathroom."

"I won't. Shouldn't you be asleep? You have school tomorrow."

"It's okay. I'll wake up on time. If not, I have Sungjong to get me."

"You two seem really close. You must have been through a lot, huh?"

"Yeah, we have. It only made our bond stronger. Maybe I'll tell you about it one day."

"You don't have to force yourself"

Sungyeol made a face that he wanted to tell Woohyun something but was holding it back. Woohyun caught on though.

"What is it?"

Sungyeol hesistated at first but decided that he needed to lift the pressure off his chest.

"I don't know you all too well to trust you fully. If my actions come out to you as rude, i'm sorry it's just I don't want anymore people hurting my brother and I. I really love Dongwoo hyung and my adopted mother. They've treated us well and I can finally say that they are my family. I don't want other people hurting my family either. Don't be mad at Dongwoo hyung because of his decisions. He did it for me and my brother."

"I'm not gonna promise you that I won't be mad at Dongwoo but I can assure you that I don't want to harm you or your brother."

"Like I said, I can't fully trust you."

"I get it. I really do. Just come to trust me on your own time."

"What if I never do?"

"Then that's how you feel. I can't control who you can and can't trust, Sungyeol."

"You really.......just like how Dongwoo hyung described you as"

"Mmm? Described as?"

"Nothing. I'm going back to bed. Don't even think about having some weird ideas that we got closer, alright?"

Woohyun just smiled.

"Go to bed."


The next morning.

Sungjong was the first one up. He was pacing around the house to wake Dongwoo up first.

Sungjong kept shaking Dongwoo but Dongwoo wouldn't get up.

Then Sungjong went and shook his brother to wake up. Sungyeol too, wouldn't get up.

So, Sungjong decided to wake Woohyun up. Sunjong slowly entered Woohyun's room to wake him up but the bed was empty. Sungjong searched for Woohyun.

It turns out that Woohyun was already up and was taking a shower. Sungjong waited for Woohyun to get done.

Woohyun finally got done showering and came out to see Sungjong sitting on his bed.

"What's wrong Sungjong?"

Sungjong got his little notebook and scribbled something down and showed Woohyun

'Dongwoo hyung won't wake up. If he doesn't get up soon he's going to be late to work'

"Job? ah, the one where he drives that one kid around. He's not awake yet?"

Sungjong shook his head saying 'nope'

"Okay, I'll wake him up."  Woohyun about to leave his room to go to Dongwoo's

Sungjong stopped him and wrote on his notebook again

'Hyung won't wake up either. We're going to be late'

"Sungyeol too? What? Are they heavy sleepers?"

Sungjong just nodded his head. Woohyun smiled at his cuteness and patted his head.

"Okay, I'll go wake the hyungs up. Why don't you go get ready?"

Sungjong rushed to get ready after being told to.

Woohyun entered Dongwoo's room.

"Dongwoo~" and shooked Dongwoo to get up. No reaction.

"DONGWOO!!!" and shooked Dongwoo harder. Still, no reaction

"DONGWOO WAKE UP!" and jumped on top of Dongwoo.

*coughs**coughs*

"....Hyung....what was that for?" Dongwoo finally woke up.

"Good, you're finally up. Go get ready, you're gonna be late to work"

"What time is it?"

"7:19 AM"

Dongwoo jumped up from his bed and went straight to the bathroom. "AHH, Why did I wake up late? I only have 20 mins to get ready and pick up the kid for school!"

Next was Sungyeol. Woohyun went over to Sungyeol and Sungjong's room. He sees Sungjong getting ready and Sungyeol still sleeping.

"How to wake him up?"

Sungjong just shrugged his shoulders and left the room.

Woohyun walked over to Sungyeol and nudged him. "Yah, Sungyeol. Wake up! You're gonna be late." No response.

Woohyun was getting frustrated. First, it was Dongwoo and now it's Sungyeol.

Woohyun did the same thing he did with Dongwoo and jumped in Sungyeol.

Sungyeol was so surprised that he tackled Woohyun off the bed and fell to the floor.

"WHAT THE HECK!? WHO JUMPS SOMEONE WHEN THEY'RE ASLEEP! IF ITS YOU DONGWOO HYUNG I'M GONNA GET MY REVENGE!!" Sungyeol yelled out.

Sungyeol looked down and saw Woohyun instead of Dongwoo. He had a confused face.

"You wouldn't get up and so I had no other choice."

"Hyung, are you crazy? You could have killed me."

"But I didn't and it worked. Now you have only 15 mins to get up and get ready or you'll be late"

"OMGAHH! Why didn't you people wake me up earlier?" Sungyeol ran to the bathroom and was banging on it while yelling at Dongwoo to get out and hurry.

All Woohyun could do was laugh. The whole morning was interesting to him.

**Everyone was getting settled and ready and all ready and set to leave the house**

"Hyung, what are you going to while we're gone?" Dongwoo asked Woohyun.

"I don't know. Maybe take a walk around to familiarize the place so I won't get lost" said Woohyun while looking towards Dongwoo.

"Hey, I don't pay attention to places. I just listen to what the GPS tell me. Hyung, I probably won't be home until late tonight."

"Why are you going to be late? Don't think you can skip out on me scolding you tonight. I didn't get to it last night because I was too tired"

"I need to go somewhere and it's going to take a while to get back to this area."

"whatever, just don't come back too late or i'll lock you out."

"That's heartless, hyung."

"Don't you have to leave? You're gonna be late!"

"Yeah, Dongwoo hyung. Hurry!" Sungyeol called out. Sungyeol and Sungjong started walking to school and Dongwoo to the car that he uses to drive that Myungsoo kid around in.

"Bye you guys. See ya laters!"


--Later that evening--

Woohyun was really bored. He had nothing to do. So he decided to take his walk.

He ended up in the nearby mall. He was just leisurely walking around until he heard a scream. Followed by more screams. He turned around and saw a group of girls pointing at him. Woohyun was scared. He didn't know what was going on.

"Hey, it's him! He looks just like the one in the photo!" said one of the girl

"He really does look like the guy in the photo" said another one

"Let's go ask him and match the face!" said another one and all the girls decided to run towards Woohyun.

Woohyun saw the mob making their way towards him and took off running as well. He ran as fast as he could and ran into a clothing store for mens to throw off the mob of girls. He hid in one of the fitting room stalls.


Woohyun's POV

What is going on? Why were they chasing me? I look like who? In a photo?

"No! No! I don't like that one. No, get rid of that one. This is unacceptable" Woohyun heard the customer say to one of the worker

Man, this person got an attitude. I sure don't want to get in his way.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Kim. I will be back with more choices for you." I hear the worker shuffle away.

"Goodness, do they not know how to dress people? Especially me?" this guy is really prissy.

"Gyu-hyung, you're just picky. Why can't you settle for something casual? I mean, you're just meeting your brother." another voice? There's two guys in a fitting room?

Wait, I hear them getting out. Why does their voices sound familiar? Gyu-hyung? Ugh, why can't I grip who it is?

*knock knock*

I heard someone knocking on the door of the stall that I was in. Shoot, is it one of those crazy girls?

"Excuse me sir, but if you are not trying on any clothings please do not occupy the stalls" said a worker.

I slowly opened the door and peaked out. I saw the worker and smiled apologetically and got out.

"Well, will you look at that? I'm telling ya Hoya, that kid is stalking me"

I turned to where the voice belonged to. At the moment, I would rather be chased by the crazy mob of girls than be here in the very clothing store as, Kim Sunggyu.


No one's POV

"oh, your.........your.....wait...Woo..?" Hoya started out.

"It's Woohyun."

"Yeah, there ya go. I was getting there. Where's Dongwoo? Is he here with you?" Hoya started looking for Dongwoo

"No, Dongwoo's working. I'm just by myself."

"Why are you here?"

"I was bored at home so I decided to take a walk and ended up at the mall. I sort of ran into an predicament and somehow manage to enter this store" Woohyung explained to Hoya avoiding the part with crazy mob of girls.

"Tch. Whatever you say. Don't believe him, Hoya. He's probably a stalker. I mean, he's almost everywhere I go. Like now for instance." said Sunggyu

Woohyun turned to Sunggyu and glared at him. He wanted to stangle Sunggyu.

"Gyu-hyung, I don't think Woohyun's the type to and besides I doubt he likes you." retorted Hoya

"Hoya, who are you going to believe? Your childhood friend or this guy that you met a day ago?" Sunggyu questioned Hoya.

"I believe......." Both Woohyung and Sunggyu was staring at him for his answer

"I believe......that I have an audition to go to. Sorry, Gyu-hyung you're gonna have to find Myung's school on your own! Bye!" Before Sunggyu could say anything Hoya already ran off.

"Fine! I don't need you! I can find it myself!" Yelled Sunggyu.

Sunggyu almost forgot that Woohyun was still there. He looked over to Woohyun and gave him an annoyed look.

"What are you looking at? Don't follow me!" said Sunggyu and walked out of the store.

"Yeah, like I want to follow you" said Woohyun to Sunggyu and walked in the opposite direction.

Woohyun ended up in a bad mood after encountering Sunggyu and decided to go home. He made it out of the mall and headed home. He was walking around a corner and was trying to find his way from there because he forgot which street he walked from.

Woohyun felt someone pat his shoulders. He turned and his face went blank.

"Ugh, don't touch me; you."

"Well, it's not like I wanted to touch you but I forgot your name"

"What do you want?"

"Uhm, this neighborhood seems nice."

"What are you getting at?"

"Do you know where the nearby school is at?"

"What? Are you lost? You don't fit in this neighborhood." Woohyun said to Sunggyu

"Why you!! ugh, of all places and people. It's you that I have to deal with." Sunggyu snorted.

"I should be asking you the same thing. What are doing here?" Woohyun asked Sunggyu

"You don't need to know. You could be a crazy stalker or something, I mean you're always there wherever I go." replied Sunggyu backing up a little.

"Puh-lease! Like I want to follow you around. You're the one following me now" Woohyun annoyed turned and started walking away.

"..y-y-yah! Wait.....Yah! I'm lost!" Sunggyu panicking after Woohyun.

"What does that have to do with me and stop following me"

"I don't want to follow you but I don't know this neighborhood. Just point me in the direction of where the school is"

"I don't want to help you. I mean, I'm just a stalker"

"I take it back."

"mmmm, no"

"Please"

"Nope"

"Please, I really need to find that school"

Woohyun looked back at Sunggyu this time and saw how serious Sunggyu was being. What was so important about that school?

"If I tell you will you stop following me? It's annoying"

"I promise"

"It's a couple minutes away from my house" Woohyun started out

"What? From your house? Where's that?

"Somewhere around these corners"

"What the?"

Woohyun looked at Sunggyu. Then he looked down.

"Please tell me that you are not lost and you will find a way to your house and point me in the direction of the school."

Woohyun looked back up to Sunggyu and didn't know what to say. Woohyun wanted to cry. He just felt frustrated that he keeps getting lost.

Sunggyu sighed.

"Don't cry. You're grown up now. You can't be crying because you're lost."

"Shut up. I'll find my house."

Sungyyu smiled and patted Woohyun's head. He's a cute fellow. Crying because he's lost. Woohyun looked up at Sunggyu and saw him smiling.

*thump-thump* *thump-thump*


Woohyun's POV

What? What was that?


Chappie 8 done~

Yeppers. Lost again. Poor Woohyun and Sunggyu.

What are they gonna do? Woohyun, I though you had a great memory.

Oh, what is this I see? A new development?

Until next time! :)

Remember: comments are welcomed!