Chapter 75: Planning

A Kingka Fell In Love With Me! (Revising)

~Kiseop’s POV~

I watched Eun Sun carrying Jinkyong as she was talking too G.Na about the wedding. She looked so beautiful as always. Her hair in a perfect braid, with makeup that wasn’t too much or even too little, and her outfit still showed her nice features, that I don’t mind looking.

“Hello my son,” I said, letting him hold my hands. “How are you feeling? Do you know where mommy is?” He just looked me with a confused look and I couldn’t laugh about it. “Do you where she is?” Junhong just continues to look me and yawns. “Are you sleepy my boy?” I picked him up and slowly rocking him.

~Eun Sun’s POV~

“You have a fine fiancé, dear,” G.Na said. I looked and I agreed. He is the perfect for our kids and I know in my heart he is. “So can you check it over again, to make sure we get right? We don’t want to have errors on your guy’s perfect day.”

“Sure, No problem,” I responded. I sat down while carrying my angel, she was fast asleep. I had to keep my finger up to her lips, closing . I didn’t want her to snore in an early age. She will become her father if I don’t do it. “Let’s see. Everything seems good. Yup, everything is correct! Thank you again for the help, Aunt.”

“Yeah. No problem. Anything for you my dear. Let me get my sketch book and we can talk about your dress.”

I nod to her and watched her go to her office. Then I looked at Kiseop. He is doing the same thing but with Junhong. Kiseop is being a great father this whole time. I knew it from day one he was the one.

“Okay, let’s get started,” she said, as she starts drawing.

~Kiseop’s POV~

She seems busy but it’s a good opportunity to finish what I was planning. I called Eli and asked him a favor. I owe him so much for agreeing. I can always count on him.

~Eli’s POV~

Why did I just agree? Is it because I am a good friend for Kiseop or for Eun Sun. “Man… What did I get myself into?”

“Let me guess,” Alexander started, “it’s about Eun Sun?”

I just looked him, no word or say, and right away he knew. Alexander just looked back with pity for me. Then I got my car keys and met up with Kiseop outside of front of the building. Waiting for him, looking around and just thinking. It took him awhile to come but we started as fast as we can.

“Thanks man for helping,” he said, smiling.

“Yeah. No problem. Anything for you man,” I said, “So, what is this?”

“Well since its Mother’s day today. I want to do something special for Eun Sun since she is a newly mother.”

“Oh that’s sweet of you. But don’t forget your mother.”

Kiseop laughed, “Don’t worry. Eun Sun’s parents and my parents will be getting a treat of dinner at a nice restaurant. It was the restaurant where Eun Sun and I had most of our dates there.”

Does he really had to mention the last part? I wanted to say something but I just rubbed it off and stopped at the flower shop. Kiseop kept switching off to a flower to another. Always second guessing him.

“Don’t worry about man. She will still love it no matter what flower you pick,” I spoke. It seemed to relax him more. “Try getting roses, tulips and sunflowers.” He thought about it first and had an idea. Started to arrange them in a heart vase that says their initials, ‘K + E’. Is it bad that it hurts my heart and I wanted to break it a part.

“How does it look,” he asked, looking at me with a nervous smile.

I showed him a thumbs up, he paid, and we moved on getting the other things. It took three and half hours to complete. It was fun but my heart was hurting a lot. I have never felt so heartbroken to any girl besides Eun Sun. However for all honesty, if Eun Sun will be happy than I can’t complain about that.

“I think everything is set up right,” said Kiesop, double checking. “What do you think?”

“There you go. Much better,” I said, fixing the sign that says, ‘Happy Mother’s Day!’. “Is there anything else?”

“Um…” he looked at his list for the millionth time, “I don’t think so. I got everything that I need. Thanks again. I don’t know what to do if I didn’t have your help and being such a good friend.”

I laughed nervously, “Oh yes. We are friends; we got each other’s back.” We said goodbyes to each other and I wished him luck, like he needs it. Of course, Eun Sun will love this. Kiseop did it so, she will, one hundred percent, love it.

Then I realize that…I don’t think I can let her go…

~Kiseop’s POV~

“Okay. Bye honey,” I said, ending the call with my soon-to-be-wife. “Everything looks perfect. Nothing can go wrong.”


A late update. I promised I will update on Sunday but didn't know what time it would be at.
Sorry if you guys waited. However, I hope you will like it. 
Please Read. Commet. Subscribe. & Rate.