Sunggyu's Graduation!

A Kingka Fell In Love With Me! (Revising)

~Eun Sun's POV~

After two months, today was a special day. Today was my oppa's and Ji Woo's Guadaution. There already full grown ups, at least one of them is. I grabbed my towel and took a shower. After that, I grabbed the dress that my umma bought me. It was black and white. The fetures were short, no strpap and had a flower design. 

With the shoes of: 

Then I checked on my oppa. My oppa was handsome. He kept talking to him self until he turned around. 

"Where there for the whole time," he asked. I shook my head no. But I try to hide my laugh. 

"Oppa, you look handsome," I compliment. 

"Of course I am. That's why your beautiful princess," he said. I fixed his collar and tie. It was crooked so it bothered me. Then, I roamed into his stuff and found a ring. Ever since I got back with Kiseop, Ji Woo and my oppa started to date. They just had their anniversity two weeks ago. 

"Oppa, are you going to ask Jwi So to marry you," I asked. He looked at me and took the box away from me. 

"Nae, I know she is the one." I can't believe my best friend will be my seuteb eonni (step sister). I was squeaing my head off. "Don't tell her. When her name was called and she gets her certificate , I will inturde and ask." 

"I promise I won't," I said. 

"Good." I looked at my clock and I was late. I was to leave early because I was playing violin in the graduation. I quikly get my bag, violin, and my phone. Kissed my Umma and Appa then quickly got to the bus stop. I saw some of the bands mates. we talked, giggled and I sat next to them. Somehow I didn't u-kiss. I was worried but I have to happy. This is a happy day. 

Once we got there, me and the bands mates went to the band class and got ready. I was first chair ever since I came to the school. I quickly tune and got my piece og music. We were playing 'Good Day' by IU. We didn't choose the piece, the principal did. She wants to make it up beat and fun. I quickly find my seat and put jacket there so no one would take it. I was talking to Mae Ri, the pianist, when someone tapped my shoulders. I turned around anf it was Kiseop. I hugged him. 

"I'll leave you two alone," said Mae Ri. I waved goodbye and hugged Kiseop again. 

"I though you were not going," I said. 

"You think I'm going to miss my girlfriends perfomance and my step-brother's graduation," Kiseop said. I nodded my head. He flicked my head. And said "Pabo". I rubbed my head and chase him. It took awhile but I gave up. He fianlly dame up to me and I pinched his nose. I ran away and turned around. I stick out my tongue and ran as fast as I can. I knew he was chasing me. I lloked back and he was gone. I took steps back and Kiseop scared the crap at him. He was just laughing at me. I slap his arm and walked away mad. Then he backed hugged me. "Mianhae! I just want to see your reaction." 

"It's okay but no more scaring me, Okay," I said with my arms crossed. He nodded his head. Then he took my hand and intertwined with my fingers. We walked back to guaduation. I took my and so he did.

Our condutor cued us and we begin playing. Every body stood up and moved with the music. It was fun ad I did a wonderful solo at the end. I bowed first and then the rest stood up and bowed - Including our condutor.

For the intro, it took about 35 minutes. After that, they started to recongnize and called the students. I tried to cheer louder forInfinite and Jwi So. Also before my oppa was even called, I screamed just to embarrassed him and it worked. He face was the color of a cherry. When he got his papers, he waited on the side until Ji Woo was called.

My oppa took the microphone from our principal. - Don't worry everybody in the office what was going to happen. "Does everybody knowmy girl, Ji Woo," he asked. Everybody -including me- screamed "Yes"! The he continued, "Ji Woo, you're a special girl to me. I always make you happy and made you laugh -gives me the signal and I started to play a romatic tune. I'll treat you right and protect you. So, would you marry me?"

Everybody awed and some -including me- were crying. Jwi So was crying from his words. I stopped playing my violin and waited for her answer.

"Yes, I will marry you, Sunggyu,"Jwi So answered. Sunggyu came up to Jwi So and put the ring on her finger. Then they hugged and kissed. I cheered and clapped. Then Jwi Ao hugged me and all of us went back to our seats.

"Wasn't that sweet? Now, I want all of our 2012 Gradutes to stand up, Please," Principal, Lee said. They did. "Turn your sting to the left. And Congratulation to our 2012 Gradutes." Our senoirs threw there hats in the air while the families clapped and cheered.

After that, I put my violin away to its case and get everything out of my locker. I'm going to miss this school even though I was bullied amd made fun of. I closed my locker and head to the car. Our driver took my stuff and put it on the back. I looked up and I was going to miss the memories here. I started to tear. I didn't tell Kiseop that I was transferring schools.