Shopping With Jwi So!

A Kingka Fell In Love With Me! (Revising)

~Eun Sun's POV~

I woke up this morning by my stupid cell phone. And it was six in the morning.

~You get some right, You get some wrong, Jogeum himdeureodo utneun nari olggeoya, When you fall down, When you get up, Jogeum himdeureodo utneun nari wa Kyeolguk utneun nari olggeoya~

I grabbed my phone form my night stand and read the caller I.D. Oh, its Jwi So"Yaboseyo," I said with a tired voice.

"Yaboseyo, Eun Sun. Get ready and I'll pick you," said Jwi So and hanged up. I rubbed my eyes and went to the bathroom. I took a warm and relaxing shower. Then, wrapped my self and my hair with a towel. Walked to my full and messy closet. I just grabbed a bow t-shirt and some shorts. I'll just be kinda cute and and comfortable.

Then did my make up and my hairs. I basically curled it and straighten my bangs. After that, I grabbed my purse and phone then headed downstairs and ate some breakfast. I just took some of my favorite cereal and almond milk into a bowl and eat up. I waited until I heard a call but I heard this big honk that, startled me too death. I got up and look thorough my door and it was Jwi So.

"Come on," Jwi So screamed.

"Coming," I screamed back. I grabbed my stuff and headed out the door. But I made sure the door was lock before I can go. Then I hoped on Jwi So passenger and we were off. All the time we were just talking about our lives and some things we never talk before. With all of the time talking and karaoke in the car, we already at the mall. "Time goes by fast, doesn't?"

"Nae. Well, they shop till we dropped." We laughed and enter. Me and Jwi So mouth dropped like to the ground, This place is huge and cool-looking.

"Okay, we have to go to every store," said Jwi So. I laughed but she dragged me store to store. At least buying a single item from each store. Then we went to the jewelry shop, B2UTY. "I'm going to but a watch for Kiseop for his birthday gift."

"Oh, that's right. What should get him," I said.

"Well, but something quick but I'm buying him a watch."

"Nae." Jwi So left my side for moment and look through the watched while I figure out what to but for him. I can but him a phone charm or one piece earring. But that's not a good gift to give. I know I might take this gift to serious but his my friend. I look thorough every single jewelry but I stopped by the rings. And these two ring caught my eye.

I decided to but this and gave the black one too Kiseop. These were the rings that were going to use for a wedding day. Since, we can't have it and maybe we should keep one to remember each other. So, I told of the girls to give that and I paid with my debit card. And put it my purse. Then, waited outside of the store for Jwi So. She asked me what I got for him but I told her it's a secret. Then she asked million of time but I didn't give up. After thirty minutes, she gave up. 

"Let's get our dress. What is the theme of Kiseop's birthday party, anyways," I asked.

"Okay and its Masquerade." When she said that, I remember what he did for me at the Masquerade dance. I sighed and thought about it. Also, I remembered that he kissed me on stage in front of everybody. I was embarrassed but I was embarrassed with Kiseop at least. Jwi So, caught my attention by pulling me into store with out notice. Sometimes I hate when she does it but I can't stop her.

Anyways, we enter in and look through millions and millions of dresses. But it took us four hours to get the right dress. Jwi So picked a white short dress with a pink ribbon wrapped on her waist and the detail is classy and simple.

Then I picked a purple, short and cocktail dress. It's also strapless. The first time I tried this one on, I felt like I picked the right dress. When I touched it, it felt like soft but its not glossy and shiny (SHINee) fabric. Also, it fits perfectly on my chest and waist.

We took couple of pictures together and separate then we removed it all. Then, went to the cash register and Jwi So paid everything. They had us our bags and a freebie. I got this really pretty necklace e and if you want to but it from the store it would cost around $400 in America. That's how expensive is that. So, I most be careful with this.

The Jwi So got a simple and pearl set. It looked pretty and so pearly.

After that, we were getting hungry. So, we ate some pizza and drink coffee. Then it was already late so Jwi So dropped me off and I went immediately to my room. Then I took out the rings, that I bought earlier, and looked at it. It was so beautiful then a tear fell down on my cheek. I wiped and closed the box.

"Kiseop, we were about to get married soon but I see you got bored with me and dated some other girl. But the day we had . It was like we were in our normal relationship. Me and You getting married," I said to myself and stared out of the window. I saw the stars being so bright and the moon so shiny (SHINee) as ever. "I miss you, Kiseop!"


I updated! It might me be boring but the part that Eun Sun bought their wedding rings made me cry while writing about it because that happened to my cousin. She was about to get married but her "fiancé" made a stupid mistake and it was off. This happened two years ago but now, my cousin is married to a different guy but this guy is so similar to her first "fiancé" but doesn't cheat.

Anyways, please subscribe and comment. Next chapter might be sad one.

Also, I want to thank you to my subscribers who reads, subscribe, and comments. It gives the courage to write like everyday. Also, I have more subscribers then my other stories. Also, the views too.