Studying Group

A Kingka Fell In Love With Me! (Revising)

~Eun Sun's POV~
 

“Guys, it’s five,” I answered.

“How,” asked Dongho.  

“Well, you’re supposed to subtract ten from both sides. Then that gets you ten x (10x) equal to fifty. Now, you want to have “x” by itself, so you divide ten on both sides. It will get rid of ten from the “x” and fifty divided by ten is five. So, your final answer is x equal five.”

All of them looked at their papers and realized what did they do wrong. They erased their mistake and fixed it.

“I understand! Gomayo, unnie,” Kevin answered. Then he did something unbearable. He kissed me in the cheek and right away; I backed away from him. Rest of the guys were laughing while I was is shock.

“What are you guys laughing about,” someone asked. The voice sounded familiar. They stopped laughing. Then we looked at the direction where it was coming from and my mouth dropped like a bomb.

All of us stared at him but the boys begin to laugh again, uncontrollable.  

“You guys are weird,” said Kiseop while rolling his eyes. Then he came up to me and gave me a hug. I hugged him back, also. “How are you dear?”

“Fine. Just reviewing with your band mates,” I answered back, while I got some water for Kiseop.

“Thanks!” He got it out of my hand and jugged the water until halfway. He must be thirsty. “Can I join?”

“Well, were finished but if you still need help. You can ask me.” Kiseop nodded and went to his band mates. They talked for a long time while I was in  the room studying. I wanted to spend some time with my oppa but he is with his friends.

I sighed in boredom. I tried to get back to studying but my eyes will hurt. Maybe if I just rest my eyes for a bit. I begin to close them.

(three hours later)

~Kiseop’s POV~

“Bye guys,” I said and walked them out of the door. I waved until they went to their car. I closed and locked the door. “Honey!” I waited for an answer but nothing. I called again but I can just hear the echo in the house. I started to get suspicious and begin walking upstairs. I knocked on the door but there was no answer. I checked if she locked it. It wasn’t. I opened it slowly and she was sleeping.

“Jagiya,” I whispered, “Are you sleeping?” She moved to her side and bunched herself up. I giggled softly and carried her to the stop of the bed, placing her head on the pillow. The she woke up.

“Kiseop,” she said softly. I kissed her and she rubbed her tiring eyes. “Is dinner ready?”

“Ani, but what do you want eat?”

“Um, orange chicken with chow mein.”

“I’ll order.” She giggled and nodded. I got up, grabbed my keys, and head it out.

~Eun Sun’s POV~

I got up and went downstairs. I said goodbye for he went out. I the tv and flipped through the channels. Nothing was on but I stuck it on “Hana Kimi”. It was so hilarious. I kept cracking up.

After two episodes, Kiseop wasn’t back. I tried calling him but no answer. Then my phone rang.

“Hello,” I said.  

“Are you Mr. Lee’s relative,” said a man.

“Ani, I’m his fiance.”

“Oh. We have something to say?”

“What is it?”


Finally an update! I hoped you like it. I left hanging. Lol, sorry.

Sorry, for not updating as much. I started high school. I'm a freshman! And tomorrow I won't be updating because I got to do something tomorrow. Well it a band thing. My friend sign me up and I'm stuck helping out with the marching band. But I'll update in the weekends. -I hope soo. :D

Did you guys miss me?