What Happened to You!?!

A Kingka Fell In Love With Me! (Revising)

~Eun Sun's POV~

I woke up this morning because of Daniel. He was already prepared. He took a shower, ate, and brushed his teeth while, I didn't do all of the things, yet. I got up and grabbed my towel and started to take shower. Then, picked out my outfit. Took about 10 minutes but this is how I look like:

Then Daniel and his mom was suprise on my new look. I still act the same. Being weird, awkward, and a dork. Daniel came up to me and one-arm hug. His mom took a picture and post it on twitter.

"Auntie, won't I get hatred from his Daniel's fan," I asked.

"No. I just put in the text box, "A very close friend"," she answered. 

"Okay!"

"Eun Sun, what happend to Kiseop," your umma asked you.

"I don't know. Umma, is that I can check on him," I said.

"Sure. Maybe you can bring Daniel? You guys need some Vitaim D." I turned around to Daniel and he nodded his head. I grabbed my bag, phone and keys.

"You drive a car before me," Daniel asked.

"Yup and I don't drive a car," I said.

"What do you drive?"

"I'll show you." I grabbed his hand and took him to the garage. "Here is my baby."

"You ride a motorcyle," Daniel asked. I nodded. I hand him a helemet and put the helmet on. I open the garage and hoped on my motorcycle. I waited for him to get on. He was hesistented about it but he hope on.

"Hold on me tight okay," I siad. And he did. I start it and flipped up my stand and we were off. It took only about 10 minutes. But we were here. Kevin's House. That's want Kiseop twitted. I parked in his parkway and knocked on his door. Then the door suddenly opened. "Daniel, you can come in if you want." He waited outside then he followed me. "Kevin.....Kiseop......Kevin...."

"I'm here," someone scream. I was excited to hear his voice. I walked into the living room finding U-kiss and some random girls druck.

"Eun Sun, Kiseop is in that room," Kevin pointed to a door. I opened it and my mouth dropped. A tear went down my cheek.

"Hey, Did you find...," said Daniel. I wiped my tear and was about to walk out but...

"Eun Sun," Kiseop said. I looked back and slap him. "Eun Sun whats wrong?"

"What's worng! Look at you and the girl by the door who is almost ! And there's nothing wrong about it," I screamed. The rest of them woke up and sat up and watched us.

"But I nevered. I'll never do that too you."

"Are you sure about it? I guess you like girls who like old hookers on the streets and loves to wear to much make up," I said. The gril was so piss. So, she grabbed my arm but I took her arm and put it behind her. She got out but I touched her pressure point and she fell to the ground. She is not dead but asleep.
"Lee Kiseop, I don't want too see your face again!" Daniel got some tissue and gave me it. I nodded my head and he one-arm hug.

"Wait, Eun Sun," Daniel said. I looked at him and he punched Kiseop. Kiseop went down to ground. He spit on the ground and looked at us. I looked away. "That was for, Eun Sun. Don't ever go near her ever again!" Daniel came back and bringed me to my car.

~Kiseop's POV~

I stood up and put back my shirt and pants. I grabbed my jacket and chased after Eun Sun but she was gone. I can't believe this is happeneing. I know that I wouldn't ever do that to her. I love Eun Sun.

"Aish," I said and punched a whole into the door. "I'm sorry Kevin."

"It's okay! But are you okay," Kevin said.

"No! I can't believe this is happening...aish." I looked down to the girl and I smiled at everybody us. Kevin put clothes on her and tied her up in the chair. When she woke up, she was screaming and wants to get out. "I need to ask you question?" I popped out and immediately she screamed words. "I'll let go you, unless you tell me the truth."

"I'm listening," she said.

"Did we were have last night?"

"Maybe or maybe not."

"I need to know," I screamed and threw her phone to the ground in front of her.

"My phone! Your going to pay me back." 

"No I won't. Because I need to know now what happened between me and you last night." I looked at her and begin to walk upstairs.

"Your going to leave me."

"Yup! NO food, water, or need to use the restroom. You'll die like that, you know."

"FINE! I'll tell you," she finally broke. I smiled and brought up my phone. I had to record this for proof. I pressed record. "Go."

"I never did anything to him or he didn't do anything to him. I just removed his clothes and took pictures because Ka Ye paid me to do it. I would never do something like that because I'm getting married soon. So, the one who planned this is Ka Ye. So, blame her and not me," she said. I untie her and thanked her. She gave me her memory chip for proof. It has the text message form Ka Ye asking her to do it. I showed her out the door. I felt happy but how am I going to talk Eun Sun. I know she'll keep her word.


Update! I hope you like it.

Also:

Please support my other stories!

Thanks for reading, commenting, stopping by, and subscribing.