Kiseop's Day: Part 2

A Kingka Fell In Love With Me! (Revising)

~Kiseop's POV~

"Ummm...I guess," I said. Everybody cheered!

"There's our boy," Kevin said and pulled me out of the chair. We got our clothes on. We all looked like this:

The we headed to the club, "Forever Young". When we all walked in everybody stared, espicially the ladies. We stood in the middle and aome girls came up to us. I had to look that I'm having fun. This girl came up to me and she was hot.

"How can a hamdsome guy here can be all here alone," she said.

"I'm not. I have you," I said. She giggled we both took a seat. She was sweet, nice amd her body was so fine. They played some catchy music. "Would you care to dance?" I took my hamd and grabbed. I bring her to the middle of dance floor. We had fun. I get touch her body and she grind onto me. I miss having fun with my friends and playing girls heart.

~Dongho's POV~

"Hyung, do you think Kiseop is having to much fun," I asked Kevin.

"Ani! He is enjoying himself, Dongho," He replied.

"There grinding each other," I said and pointed. They were still grinding each other. Kevin immediately went over and bumed to him "accidently". Then I followed Kevin hyung. I did the same. But he didn't get the message. "Pabo," I thought. Then we really took him into the corner. "Hyung, what are you doing?"

"It's o-okay! I'm f-fine," he said. I guess he drank too much.

"Hyung, have been drinking?"

"You tell me," he said. I smelt his breathe and yup he did. "Let go of me! I need to go back with her." He removed our hands and went back to the girl. Kevin shurrged and left. I watched Kiseop really close. I don't him to cause more stress and pain to Eun Sun. I'm only doing this because Eun Sun is like my noona that I want but I don't. So, she is my second noona. Anyways, I watched them and they were just talking for a long time. So, I took a break and went to get a drink.

~Kiseop's POV~

"You were about to say something," she said.

"Oh yeah!" I grabbed her hand and kissed it then I went up to her neck. Then, I had to stop. "Sorry about that!"

"It's fine," she said. Then, after more talking Kevin asked the girls to spend at his house. All, of them agreed. We drove their and once we got their the fun begins. We did spin the bottle, drink, make out, and sleep. We got so tired we just slept. There were bottles eveywhere and trash. And everybody just slept mostly in the floor. Tonight, was a wonderful night.


Part 2 done! Kiseop is being a naughty boy.

tsk. tsk. tsk.

Will Eun Sun find out?

Who knows?