Finding a Dress and a Tux.

A Kingka Fell In Love With Me! (Revising)

~Eun Sun's POV~

"Wake up, Eun Sun," said Daniel. I mumbled and move my head. "Come on its been two days. And tomorrow is your friend's ball." I shot my eyes opened and thought about it. It would be mean to not show up when I promised Kevin. And we shaked on it. I stood up, grabbed my towel, and went to the bathrrom.

"I hate it whne your right, Daniel," I said.

"I know," he said and left the room. I check to make sure and locked my main door. I sighed and took a shower. After that, I put on my clothes.

(Removed the hat and eyeglasses)

I went downstairs and no one was here. I checked the kitchen and the living room. No one. Then, I heard a honk. I went outside and saw my umma and Daniel's mom. Then looked at Daniel. He tossed my keys and helmet. I looked at my Umma. She gave me a tumbs up and nodded. I put on my helmet and hopped on.

"Just follow your mom," said Daniel. The way he said it gave me chills to my spine. I nodded and waited until they left the the drive way. Then, I kicked up my stand and started. I followed them until a black car infront on me. I wanted to kill the person that car but we were in the free way. The car looked so firmilar but can't figure who. I switched lanes to catch up my umma. I have no clue we were going so I had to stay close to umma. Then the car went to the same lanes.  "Are they following us?"

"I don't know," I said. I slowed down a bit so I can lose them. My umma just took the exit near us. It was my chance to lose the wierdos behind us. I went backwards and then tried to sneak up near the exit. Luckly they lost us. Anyways, We found parking near the entrance except for my mom. She had to go four lanes away. So, I texted my mom to meet you at them inside.


Finally they arrived.

"What took you so long," I asked.

"We had to park far because we couldn't find parking ner the entrance. And how did you finding parking so fast," said my umma fanning herself.

"We just find one parking free space and we had to fight for it too. But it was worth it," I said.

"Yeah! She kicked hi ," Daniel said.

"Eun Sun, did you kill him," said Daniel's Mom.

"No, it was Eli and Kevin form my school. They always bully me so that's their own medicene," I said. My umma was relieved. She thought I would hit a stranger. I would but it depends. Anyways, my umma said that we need to fins a dress and tux for Danie. And my umma and Daniel's mom was invited by Kevin's umme. So we look through dresses. But we did find Daniel's tux. He looked handsome.

Then, we found my umma's and Daniel's mom dresses. Well, for the parnets have to be traditional because party is seperate then the teenagers.

Umma's:

Daniel's Mom:

They looked beautiful and young. I took pictures and with Daniel. They'll look so good.

"Your next Eun Sun," said Daniel. I nodded. I looked through and found this dress. It caught my eye. I had to try it on. I took it and try it on.

Since my hair got longer, I look my old self again.

"Eun Sun, come out," my umma said. I got out and I felt shy about it. "Turned around." I did and she loved it. "You look so beautiful." I started to blush.

"Umma, stop your making me red," I said.

"Wow, Eun Sun, you look like a young woman," said Daniel's mom.

"Oh, stop. Your flattering me," I said.

"Daniel," Daniel's mom screamed.

'What is i...." Daniel said.

~Daniel's POV~

She looks so beautiful. I can't believe this the real you, Eun Sun. Eun Sun would you be my girlfriend?

"Eun Sun is that you," I asked. She nodded and smiled. Then she started to walk up to me. My heart started to beat faster everytime she took a step closer to me. When she got near me, my mom and Eun Sun's mom left us alone in the dressing rooms. "Eun Sun...you look pretty."

"Thanks...I'm really happy that you accepted my date," she said.

"No problem! That's want are friends more, Eun Sun."

"How long our staying?"

"Oh! Well, I'm going to your school when school starts..."

"Wait! Your going to my school? Your going to my classmate?" I nodded and immedataly she hugged me. She was excited. "This will be a fun year with my best friend ever."

"Really? Don't you have friends in your school," he asked. She siged and shook her head no. "It's okay. You'll have me too protect you and I'll stay near your side." Then we stopped talking. It was silent. Then, our eyes meet and then I went fo it. I went closer to her she begin closing her eyes. We were about to kiss but the worker interupted us.

"Mianhae," she said while bowing and walked away. We looked at each other and laughed.

"I have to change," she said. After she was done, we took the clothes to the couter and my mom paid for everything. "Auntie, its fine. Me and my mom can pay for it."

"It's fine! You let us stay at your house and I want this be gift from me, Eun Sun," said my mom. Eun Sun smiled and huged my mom.

"Thank you," she kapt saying.

"No problem," said my umma.


Update! Its kinda boring but the next chapter will
be good.

Please Comment and Subscribe.