He was the Best Gift!

A Kingka Fell In Love With Me! (Revising)

~Eun Sun's POV~

It already been a month but today is a specail day. Today is our five month anniversity. I was waiting all month for this. I prepared. Jwi So helped find my dress and shoes. Umma showed how to bake a cake. And Sunggyu helped me to find the right gift for Kiseop. I got him this Aesop Black watch. Kiseop always wanted it but his stylist said that doesn't look right with the outfits. Also, it was hard to find. Anyways, I started with the cake. For the first try, it came out really well. I was suprised with the results.

After finishing touches, I put it in a white box and store it in the fridge. Then I headed upstairs and took a shower. I did my hair and make up. Then went light and nuetruel on my make up. Then took out that outfit that Jwi So helped me find.

Also, you guys had a great deal with Jermey. Any who, I checked yourself one more time. Then grabbed Kiseop's gift. Wrapped it with gold wrapping paper and attached a silver bow.

I quickly ran downstairs and grabbed umma's key. Since have to bring a cake, I have to take umma's car. Its not a bad car.

I brougth the cake and then Kiseop's gift. I checked the time and I'll make it just in time. Were going spend on Kiseop's Aunite -the one I met when I was looking for my masqurade dress- yacht. I put the directions on the gps and headed out.


It only took thirty minutes. Also, I made in time. Kiseop arrived. He got out of the car and so did I. He locked his car and came up to me. We hugged and kissed.

"You look amazing," Kiseop said.

"Gomayo. My oppa is looking handsome as always," I said. We both giggled. "Oh, I almost forgot." I went to the other side of my umma's car and grabed the cake but hid Kiseop's gift in my purse. "I baked a little something." I brought out of the cake.

"Let me carry it."

"Okay." I hand it to Kiseop and he his lips.

"I can already smell it. It smells yummy, Eun Sun."

"Jinja? Gomayo." We headed to the boat and it looked amazing. Their light decrorations everywhere. So, the boat was shinning like the stars in the sky. "Your Aunt did really good with decrorations, Kiseop."

"Nae, she did." Then we saw a table for two. Kiseop handed the cake to the waiter. Then, Kiseop pulled out my chair for me and pushed it.

"Oh! Gomayo," I said and bowed my head. Kiseop sat across of me and smiled. "It's beautiful night, isn't."

"Not as beautiful as you," Kiseop compliment. I started to blush. Then the waiter came to us and gave us our drinks and dinner. We had water and bibimbap. It looked delicious. We thanked him and he walked away.

We fed each other first and then begin eat our food. We talked about what was going on in our schools, secrets, and funny memories.

"Jinja," Kiseop asked.

"Nae. When I was little, I went to my first concert and threw my shoe at him," I said.

"Wae?"

"Because I didn't have any roses left." We both giggled and and kept sharing. After the dinner, the waiter toom our plates while another waiter took my cake out. "Kiseop, you open it." He nodded and did.

"Wow! Your baking will always look and cook the best," Kiseop said.

"Jinja? Gomayo," I said. The waiter came back with a knife and cut our slice. "Here." I took out a piece of mine and fed it to Kiseop. "Good?"

"Nae," he answered. Then after that, it was present time. "Do you want to go first or second?"

"Mmmmm...second," I said.

"Okay. Here is your present." It was wrapped up with cheetah wrapping paper.

"I like the wrapping paper," I said while continuing to open it. I took my time. Finally, I was done. I opened the box and it was beautiful. "Kiseop, they look pretty. I love it. Gomayo."

"Try it on," he said. I did. I remover my earings and necklace. Then, replace it. "Wow! My girlfriend looks prertty."

"Gomayo, Kiseop. I love it," I said. Then, I took out Kiseop's gift. "Here you go." Kiseop grabbed and started to unwrap. He also did take his time too. When he finally reached to the box, he showed a smile already. Then when he opened it, his face expression was suprised.

"Is this the A-aseop watched," Kiseop asked. I nodded. "I-I can't believe this. Gomayo, Eun Sun. I love it."

"Your welcome. You always told me that you wanted that watch. So, I saved and bought just for you."

"Your truly the best girlfriend ever. Gomayo." He put it on and he kept smiling. "Eun Sun, you know I gave you alot of gifts."

"Nae."

"Which gift is the best of the best?"

"That's easy. You because with you, you wouldn't made me experince this kind of relationship." Kiseop was suprised on what I said. "Kiseop are you okay?"

"Nae. It's just your my first girlfriend and now your going to be my wife soon." I stood up and hugged him behind. He looked at me and we kissed. "I love you so much."

"I love you more," I said. We smiled to each other and he took my hand. Then, he put next to mine. "You'll become my hubusand."

"And you'll become my wife," Kiseop said. Then music came on. The song that came on was, "Oasis" by B2ST. Kiseop grabbed my hand and took to  the middle of the dance floor. We placed our hands and I placed my head on his shoulders.

 

After the dance, we kissed and fireworks came out of nowhere. We were suprised but we were happy. It should hearts with you intails or has Mr. & Mrs. Lee. We both smiled and giggled. After that, Kiseop told his aunt to take his car and he wanted to drop by my house.


Since my family were sleeping, we had to go thorugh the back. Because there stairs that take me thorugh my room. I locked it and changed into my pjs in the bathroom. Wiped off my make up and put my hair in a pony tail. Then, gave Kiseop some of my old over size t-shirt and my dad's jogging pants. After all the changinga and cleaning up, me and Kiseop cuddled up and fell asleep like that.


An update! In 2:56 in the morning. I'm going to sleep, bye.

I hoped you like it!