Baby Shower: Part 1

A Kingka Fell In Love With Me! (Revising)

~Eun Sun’s POV~

As I was talking to Jwi so and my cousin, Min Min, I heard a knock on the door. I went to the door and opened it. There was no one there. I walked out and looked at the gate and it was closed. Then I looked at the bench and there was a gift box.

It has a blue background with one polka dots as the gift wrapping paper, a gold bow and a card. I took the card and read it.

Dear Eun Sun,

I hope you're having a good life. For me, well let’s say I’m perfectly healthy. I wanted to apologize to you in person but couldn’t. I can’t face you without crying for your forgiveness. I’m truly sorry for what I have done to you in high school. I hope you can forgive me. Meet me at the café near the school at 12 o’clock tomorrow. If I see you there then that means you forgive but if not then I understand.

Love, Ka Ye

P.S. Sorry for what I have done

When I finished reading it, it made me tear up. I wasn’t mad at her but I just felt bullied on what the things she had done to me. Maybe I should go. No. I will go. I put back the card and took the gift.

“Jagiya,” I heard someone say. I turned around and it was my hubby. “What are you doing here? Outside?”

I smiled, “Oh, nothing. Just someone left a gift here.”

“Let me see.” I handed it to him and he opened it. “It’s cute.”

“What is it,” I questioned.

“It’s matching bath robes, small towels and slippers.”

“Omo, it even has our name to it too.”

“Who gave it,” he asked, looking at me.

“One of our classmates,” I replied, while hiding the card in my back pocket and smiling. I hope he bought my lie. He shrugged and brought it inside. I sighed in relief and went in after him, closing and locking the door.

I went over to the food and was mesmerized with the delicious food that my aunt G.NA and Kiseop had cooked. There was spaghetti, kimchi, rice soup, salad, cheese cake, and more. I wanted to eat it all but it’ll make me even fatter.

It took a while put I chose a little of each of it. I chuckled to myself and sat back with my Min Min and Jwi So. They were in the middle of talking about Min Min’s ex.

“Jinja,” I said.

“Sadly, yes. He cheated with me,” Min Min said, looking down.

“You should’ve done something. Like revenge,” Jwi So said, smiling.

“I wanted to do but don’t have the guts,” Min Min said, looking at the window with her fist into her cheek.

“How about tomorrow,” I said.

“What do you mean,” Jwi So said.

“How about all three of us go to the club where he usual is, then I crack into the camera system with my laptop and Jwi So can be the trapper and Min Min can get her revenge. I have everything planned,” I said.

“I don’t know guys.”

“Come on, Min Min. You said it yourself that you wanted too.”

Min Min thought about it for a long time. I just kept looking at her while I almost finished my food; Jwi So is just looking through her phone.

“Okay. I’ll do it.” We all shriek but once we got everybody’s attention then we calmed down. “How about when the party ends, let’s go shopping. Okay?” Jwi So and I nodded with a smile plastered on our face. “But for now, let’s sing.”

Everybody gather to the tv and begin. It was Jwi so first. She sang Beautiful Target by B1A4. All of us were jumping and singing along. Even they’re giggling here and there. Next thing I saw was Kiseop in his suit.

“Where are you going? To work,” I asked.

“Yup. There is meeting starting soon and have to go to Bunsu for another meeting there. So, I might or not be here until tomorrow. Sorry Jagiya,” Kiseop explained, with a sad look.

I sighed, “It’s okay. It’s for your dad’s company. I understand. Just call me if you can or cannot make it. Okay?”

"Yes ma'am." I giggled at his little response and hugged him. I walked him to the door and he gave me a quick kiss on the lip and went into the car. I watched him until I couldn't see him. That's when the party started...again. We continued singing and dancing. Some of them drink a litte wine. Then when all of us hit to the mall.

Rest of the girls heard our plan and they wanted to help out and even two my friends works at the club, so I don't have to hack into the sytem. All of went to three cars. I couldn't go to my motorcycle because that's what my doctor said. So, we get into the cars and off we went. The I received a text from Kiseop. He was just asking what I was doing and I told that the ladies what to go to the mall. Then Kiseop told me to be careful and have fun.


Update. Here is the first part. The second part will be up by tomorrow. It might be boring but wait for the next part. Also, please click this for me.

TJWMP2

Click the GLAM picture. Please help me win. Thanks in advance ^_^