June 5th: Part 1

A Kingka Fell In Love With Me! (Revising)

~Eun Sun's POV~

"Jagiya," someone said.

I shurgged it off and tried to continue sleeping, but someone kept jumping on the other side. I opened my eyes and it was Kiseop. He smiled and I did too.

"Jagiya, good morning," Kiseop said. He bent down and kissed me in the lips. I said the same thing and he pinched my cheeks. "Go get ready and well start our day. Okay?" I nodded and he walkd off the room.


After getting ready, I got to finished making myself pretty. I fixied a couple stick outs and smiled. I was wearing a one piece outfit. White at the top and black at the bottom. And there was a meduim and black bow. The top was sliky and the bottom felt like fabric. Then just got simple brown and no-heel flats. Also, I got my purse and meet Kiseop on our garage. He was seating at the front waiting for me.

"Done," Kiseop asked. I nodded and he opened my door for me. I thanked him and he went to his seat. "Now let's go." He started the car and we were off. We went to the zoo. Since both of us never went to the zoo when we were little kids, we decided to go there. We entered the park and it was going down the hill. Every girl was up to us taking pictures and asking autographs. I and Kiseop tried to get thorugh but there was too many fan girls but then we heard a firmilar voice.

"I said, 'Back off'," he screamed again. We looked eveywhere but can't find anybody who was screaming that. Then the girls started to make a way and we were surprised who it was.

"Soohyun," Me and Kiseop screamed. He just smiled and started to walk to us.

"Now, I know you guys are surprise to see Kiseop and his soon to be wife," Soohyn started. Then every girl started to fangirl even more and that made Soohyun scream in anger. Everygirl stop and Soohyun just cleared his thoart. "Anyways, let them be and continue to your lives. And please don't bother. Okay?" And he wink. Making everygirl wobble to their knees.

Then I and Kiseop notice that it was becoming true. All the girls went back they were doing and we thanked Soohyun.

"No problem. Have a nice time," Soohyun said while waving and he walked off. We shurgged and we continue to the zoo.

We first visit the fishies and the sharks. We saw different kinds. Some were small, big, colorful or even solid color. We took bunch of pictures. Both of us and the fishies. My favortie fish was with the scaline skin, had a oragne head, and has a small mouth -picture. But Kiseop's fish was unique but it looked cute. the skin color was mentallic blue with some orange. The end tail was wider and biger then its body. But the tail was patteren of the metallic blue, orange and smiliar colors of red-ish and orange-ish -picture.

Then we went to the Shark section. The lighting was different then the aquiriam. Also, it had differenet feel and it was cold. Kiseop didn't want to go because of their eyes and teeth. I tried many things to bring him inside but nothing. ThenI hold his hand and looked at me. He knew that I wanted to go. So, he sighed and went in with me. But the second we went in his grip got tighter.

"It's okay," I whispered. No reply. First, we went to see the hammerhead sharks. There were about three.  

I started, "Kiseop, they look unharmful."

"I know," he answered.

"Then, why are you shaking." He stopped and I giggled.

"Are we done yet?" I looked at him and shook me head 'no'. He sighed. I pulled him to a different area. But more darker and colder. So, his grip got tighter. "These the last sharp seeing and were going out."

"Okay, oppa."

"Good." I chuckled and search for the shark. This side is the swordfish. Its not a shark but I conciderate as a shark. I don't know why but I do. Anyways, I want close and examined it. It was pretty big. His nose was like a sword but very, very, very pointy. I turned back and saw Kiseop trembling.

"Okay, now we can go." When I said that, Kiseop just left me in a second. I giggled and walked to the exit. When I got there, I saw him breathing so heavy. I giggled and walked to him.

"Don't ever let me experience that ever again," he said. "Promise?" I nodded and he smiled and took my hand. "Lets go see the monkeys."


But we went to get some ice cream. I got chocolate and vinilla, mixed, while Kiseop just got strawberry.

So we went to the monkeys, and there were little ones. They were so cute. Then one came up to us. The zookeeper let me touch me so, I gave my ice cream to Kiseop. I was afriad to touch him because I was going to hurt him. But I poked him slowly and gentle and took my hand back as fast as I can. And nothing happen so I pat his head and he smiled.

"His smiling, Jagiya," Kiseop said.

"He is so cute," I said. "What's his name?"

"This trouble maker doesn't have one yet. Were still deciding it," the zookeeper answered.

"You should name him Dongho." When I said that Kiseop laughed. "Our friend, Dongho, can be quite a trouble maker."

The zookeeper laughed and said, "Okay. I liked that name."

"I do too," said Kiseop getting back from his laughing moment.

"Well, It's nice to meet you and Dongho," I said waving.

"You too."

We walked up to the bathroom to wash my hands. Then when I wanted my ice cream back, Kiseop half of it.

"Kiseop," I yelled.

"What," he questioned.

I corssed my arms and wanted for an answer.

"Okay, I'm sorry. Lets go see you favorite animal then I'll but you lunch." I smiled and nodded.

He grabbed my hand and we went to the tigers and lions. Those are my favorite animal ever since I was two. When we got their, they were laying there, sleeping, or eating. But we went with the little tigers. And this girl was holding the baby tiger. I went up to her and talked to her. Also, she let me in and feed, play, and carry them. Kiseop was the outside and took pictures and videos.

"This is one is Suzy," said the zookeeper while handing me to her.

I smiled. Her eyes were dark brown, her striped fur was soft and she wieghed less then the other tigers.

"Hi, Suzy," I said. She purred and cuddled in my arms. I can tell she liked me becasue she me. The zookeeper laughed. I did too. Then my time was up. I said bye to each one, espically Suzy. I tried to go but Suzy would make a crying sound. I giggled. Also, she would follow me and scratch my shoes. I bent down and pat her head. "I'll be back, I promise." She me and said my finally goodbye. 

"Bye. Have nice a day, you two," said the zookeeper waving.

"You too," I said back. Kiseop got a wipe and wiped my face until I was squeaky clean. Then we exited from the zoo and headed for lunch. We stopped by this cusine of Japanese food and style.


Finish Part 1. There will be abour three or four. So watch out for the second. Sorry for the slow update. I just had a new baby brother, so helping with my mom, also with school and boy problems. OMG. But Anyways, have fun reading and please don't leave Author-nim. Thanks for being patient. BEST Subscribers EVER! Love you! :*