First Day of My New School: Part 2

A Kingka Fell In Love With Me! (Revising)

~Eun Sun's POV~

When I saw the coach's nephew, I was surprised who was it.

"Sorry I'm late. But I'm Lee Kiseop," said Kiseop. I looked at him witha suprised look and so as Kiseop. "Eun Sun, you go to this school now." I nodded. He came running up to me and hugged me. I did to. "I'm so glad to see you again. I miss you everyday and every night. I'm crazy about you." Everybody awed and I couldn't help but cry. We seperated and and he wiped my tears.

"You guys. You have to teach class like, right now. You can be lovey dovey (T-ara) later on," said Kiseop's Uncle. We giggled. When I was about to walk to the mats, Kiseop took my hand and intertiwined with my fingers. I smiled at him and we walked the mats together. We introdueced our self again and bowed. We should the basic of Tae Kwon Do, Karate, and some Judo. Also, we let them do some moves on us first and then each other. There were no injurys but they were some pulled muscle.

After gym class, we had free play. All of us wanted to do a beach theme. So, some of were playing Volleyball or swimming. I decided to swim. I wore this swimsuit It was pink and floral. When I came out, everybody stopped were doing and stared at me. All the boys were whistling while the girls were jealous of my body but they asked me how I got this figure. Jaehyo pushed everybody and came up to me.

"You look amazing," Jaehyo said. I blushed.

"G-gomayo," I stuttered. He smiled and I smiled. We had a moment but Kiseop inturrupted us. Kiseop took my hand and brought me to the chairs. He kinda looked mad. "Mianhae." He sighed and sat next to me.

"You don't have to be sorry. Any man can fall in love with you but I will fall harder then any men out there," said. That made me smiled. I hugged him and I made happy again.

"Of course because you'll be the only one for me forever," I said. Kiseop smiled and kissed me lightly on my lips. I giggled and he did too.

"Can you guys get a room," said Kiseop's Uncle. We seperated and laughed. The Kiseop told me he would put sunscreen on my back. I agreed and lay down. I unknotted my bathing suit top and Kiseop started but he went to far. He was about to grab my s but I stopped him. I put it back and gave him a death stare.

"Kiseop, not here," I said. I stood up and dive in to the pool. I can't believe he was about to do that.

~Kiseop's POV~  

Why did I do that? I feel so stupid. I hope Eun Sun will forgive me. Wait! I have a plan. I kept thinking about it then something caught my eye. Eun Sun with Jaehyo. I met Jaehyo before. He is such a bigger player then Eli. Loves to get other girls to make his ex's jealous. If he plays Eun Sun feelings. I'll will kill him. Eun Sun is my girl and mine only. Wait! What are they doing? Did Jaehyo wrapped his arms around my girl. Also, nibbling on her ear. That's eat. This is going to far. I begin to walk near them but then I thought. Eun Sun doesn't want me to get me hurt or hurt someone else. Also, Jaehyo is Eun Sun's friend. I can't do that. I sighed and went outside to take a break.

~No One's  POV~

"Do you still love me, Eun Sun," Kiseop thought but accident blurted out.

"I do," said Eun Sun. Kiseop turned around and suprisingly so Eun Sun. She was wet but wrapped her self with a towel. "Why do you think that I like some other guy, Kiseop. When you asked me to the Masqurade Dance, I already fell in love with you. Ever since then, I only loved you and you where the only guy I see. Please, don't ever forget the I loved you and only you." Kiseop nodded and they hugged.

"Okay. I'll stop thinking like that. Also I always loved you the day that I first laid eyes on you. I knew from that day I would make you mine. And I did. Eun Sun, I love you," Kiseop said. The words that he said made Eun Sun cry with Joy. This was first love that Eun Sun loved. She nevered had boys to go so much trouble to get her back or gave her gentle love. Kiseop, did everything to make Eun Sun happy.


~Eun Sun's POV~

After the first day of school, Kiseop waited for me at the front gate. First, I had to get my English and Math book. I need to study. Then, I went up to Kiseop. He smiled that I showed up. He pulled me in and put his hands on my back pocket. I smiled and did the same. We first walked to a bakery called, Tasty Bakery. it was cute so, we wanted to try it. When we got inside, we saw Dongho and Kevin working. All of us were suprised.

"Hey. It's noona," said Dongho. I smiled but suprised me with a hug. Kiseop kinda got jelaous so he pulled as apart. Me and Kevin just shaked hands. Then Dongho showed us to our table and gave us the menu. They had all sweet and yummy food.

"I'll pay okay," said Kiesop.

"You don't have to I have..." I said but Kiseop gave me the look and I just agreed with it. Then Dongho came back after five minutes.

"Are you ready to order, Noona and Kiseop," said Dongho. I giggled but Kiseop gave him the death stare.

"Nae. Can I have the some bean cookies and a Mocha Cookie Crumble," I ordered.

"Size?"

"Meduim."

"Okay. Kiseop?" I tried not to giggled but it was so hard. Dongho smield at him and I did too.

"I'll have some green tea and a slice of tiger bread," Kiseop ordered. Dongho just nodded and sent in our order. "How was the first day of school?" 

"It was good. Met nice people but I kicked some on the face," I said.

"Wae? Is someone bullying you or hurting you. I'll kill that person," Kiseop said raising his voice.

"Ani. They called me an halp and a guy. And the made it worst so I kicked two guys on the face and pushed one person."

"That's my girl." Then Kevin brought out order. I my lips. They smelt so delicious and it  was fresh from the oven.

(Eun Sun's Order)

(Kiseop's order)

"Wow! Kamsaimda, Kevin. This look amazing," I said.

"Well, we have an awesome chief. Enjoy," Kevin said and left. I was about took my fork but Kiseop took mine mine, put some of his tiger cake, and fed to me.

"Is it good," Kiseop asked.

"Nae. Here try some of the bean cookies," I said. I took one of my cookies and fed Kiseop. I wiped of the crumbles and smiled. "Is it good?" He nodded and we begin eating out food. After, that delicious food, Kiseop paid and we headed out of the door. We said boodbye to Kevin and Dongho. They were so nice and cute. "Gomayo for taking me out but I have to go now."

"Wae?"

"I need to study for my test coming up."

"How about you take a break and let me test you out," Kiseop smirked. I looked him with a serious look. "Okay we won't do it."

"I didn't gave you answer." Kiseop smirked again and brought me in. I kissed him and he went to my neck. I pushed him away and walked away.

"So, its a no then," Kiseop screamed.

"Yup!"

"Can at least bring you home?'

"Maybe." I turned around and smiled. He caught up to me and intwined with my fingers. I smiled and he did too. I have an awesome oppa.


Update! Sorry for not updating yesterday. I had a G.N.O. It was fun. I got some deals so that was nice. Hope you'll like it!