Mr. & Mrs. Lee's House

A Kingka Fell In Love With Me! (Revising)

~Eun Sun's POV~

“Were here,” said Kiseop. 

I looked out of Kiseop window and saw our new house. It looked amazing. I can’t believe they bought this house for us. I looked back at Kiseop and his face was close to mine. My heart begins to beat faster and louder every second.  I saw him smirk and kissed me on the lips.

Then when we separated, he got of the car like nothing happened. At first I was in shock that he kissed me but kind of got over it. Anyways, I got out of the car and Kiseop stand next to me. Both of us stare at our house.

“The house looks amazing,” I spoke trying to break the silence between us.

“Yup! Let’s go check it out,” Kiseop asked while looking at me. I nodded my head then unexpectedly; Kiseop carried me in a bridal style and carried all the way to the front door.  When we got to the door, he finally put me down and covered my eyes with one of his hands. Then I guess he used his free to open the door.  “1…2…3… Ta-dah!” He removed his hand and I can’t believe this was my house.

“They cleaned, re-paint and put furniture,” I asked while checking the place out.

“Nae, our parents did whole house. Are you hungry?”

“Wow! And nae, oppa!”

“I’ll cook something special, so no peeking.” I nodded and he started. I tried to peek without getting caught but he keeps blocking the way. After a few tries, I gave up and went upstairs.

There about two guest rooms with their own bathrooms, the –upstairs- living room, game room, and our room. They did a good job picking out the furniture and rearranging it. I put my luggage in the bed and started to it. Then I started to fix my clothes in the closet and drawers.

After fixing it to my liking, Kiseop called me foe dinner. I put down my empty luggage and went down stairs. When I finally got down, it smelled delicious.

“Wow Kiseop! It smells delicious,” I said while sitting on my seat. Kiseop smiled and put the food in the middle. It was fried kimchi tofu. “Fried kimchi tofu, my favorite! Kiseop gomayo!”

“I know and you’re welcome.” Kiseop turned his face so he was showing me his cheek then point on it. I kissed him and he went to his seat. “Eat!”

 I nodded and grabbed the first tofu. I took a bite of it and it was delicious! I can really taste the green onion, garlic, and the pepper. This is one of the best fried kimchi tofu I ever tasted it. It had a rich spiciness while the vegetables were balance. It was so good; I ate about three.

After we finished, I helped Kiseop with the dishes and wiping it dry. He got me wet so I spanked him with a towel and it started a war. At the end both of us were drenched and a damp kitchen.  

“I’ll go take a shower,” I spoke between our silences. He nodded and begins cleaning up the kitchen. I went upstairs and did what I said. After the warm bath, I patted myself dry and put on my undergarments then put on a robe.

I went to my closet and picked out a gray jogging pants and Kiseop’s old t-shirt. He won’t mind. I put it on and headed downstairs to check on Kiseop, but when I got there, Kiseop was sleeping on the couch. I giggled to myself silently and put a blanket on him.

He looks so cute. Like an angel. I kissed him on the forehead and leave him alone, but he grabbed my wrist.

“Sleep here with me,” he said. I smiled and I did what he asked. He let me in and covered me with blanket. “Goodnight, jagiya.”

“Good night, oppa.”


Hey! I know short update. I'll try to update longer. K? Bear with me!

Help out your author-nim here, please. Thank you! *Bows 90 degress* Just click on this link. Kamsamindas! 

http://www.gurupop.net/event/34/67757275706f703130393038