The Truth!

A Kingka Fell In Love With Me! (Revising)

~Eun Sun's POV~ 

I was about to walk into the lime until someone called me. I looked back and it was Kiseop. I told the driver to wait for me here. I walked up to Kiseop and waved. 

"Why are you crying? It's not were leaving yet," Kiseop said. I looked down and hold back my tears. 

"Mianhae," I said. 

"What for?" 

"Mianhae because I'll transfer to a different school." 

~Kiseop's POV~

Eun Sun is moving to a different school! 

"Why," I asked. 

"My appa job had been transferring to Bang Gok. So, my oppa is going to the university while I got to a new school," she explained. I hugged her because that's the only thing I can do right now. "Mianhae." 

"Don't be sorry. I'm happy for your appa. Be happy for him." She looked up and I wiped off her tears with my handkerchief. I was hurt when she told me but I think she has it even worse. 

"Are you going to okay with out me?" I thought about it and I won't but I couldn't't tell her that. I just lied and tell her not to worry about it. At least she'll leaving a little bit happy. I hugged her and then I lifted up her chin and kissed her. This will be the last kiss until I'll see her again. Then I walked her to her car. "I love you." 

"I love you too," I said. 

"I love you three." 

"I love you for...forever," I said and hugged one more time. I won't feel that warmth for another year. I closed her door and signaled the driver. I kept waving until her car was gone. I wanted to do something but I don't know what. I walked to the gym and switched to my p.e clothes. I tapped my hands with some tape. I went to the the punching bag. I did so numbers. I took out of anger so much, I made a lot of rips and one huge rip. I got tired and dropped to the ground. Then, I started to tear. Without Eun Sun is like a half empty heart. We just got back together and now she is leaving me. At least we didn't't break up. It would be hard to have a long distance relationship but, I'll do whatever it takes just to see her. I will miss Eun Sun. 

Then I heard the door open. I sat up and wiped my tears. 

"Hello," someone said. It sounded like...Eun Sun.

"Eun Sun," I screamed back. 

"Nae," she replied. I walked up and hugged her. "Miss me?" 

"Nae." I let go but it was't Eun Sun. It was Ka Ye. I immediately took five steps back. "Ka Ye, never do that ever again." 

"Okay. Where is your girlfriend?" 

"She is at her house." 

"Well, since she is gone. I guess we can you know...get to know each other," she said getting close to me. 

~Eun Sun's POV~

I forgot my weapon bag in the gym. I was looking for the gym and then I heard talking. I got closer and opened the door a little bit. It was Kiseop and Ka Ye. What does she want now? She can steal anybody oppa's except for mine. I waited to bust in and hit her as I can but I want to test Kiseop. 

"Ka Ye, can you please stop," Kiseop said. 

"Come on, she is not even here. I promise not to do anything," Ka Ye said. I just rolled my eyes. 

"I can't even trust the first day I met you." 

"Kiseop that's hurtful. That's how you treat a lady." 

"To me your a pig," Kiseop said. I wanted hold my laugh. I can't believe what he said. Ka Ye was getting mad. 

"You can call me that but I'm asking for just one kiss and I won't bother anymore," Ka Ye said. 

"Just one kiss," Kiseop asked. My heart started to cause pain. I tried so hard to cry as loud. I kept in as possible. 

"Nae." 

"Sorry but no," Kiseop said and walked out of the gym. I felt relieved what he said. I know that I picked a good future husband. When Ka Ye was done screaming and crying so loud, I walked out got my weapon bag. I looked a the school one more time and said my final goodbye. 


I hope you like this update. It won't the final yet. 

More happiness and drama.