Chapter 5: The Masquerade Ball: Part 2

A Kingka Fell In Love With Me! (Revising)

~Kiseop's POV~

"Dongho are you ready," I asked. He nodded and he turn on the spot light in the middle of the stage. I step out, everybody screamed and went near the stage. I the microphone and tried to look for Eun Sun. It was to dark. 

"Hello, can everyone hear me," I aske. 

"Yes," said everybody in the crowd. 

"I'm here at the stage looking for my date. Did anyone see her?" 

"What's her name?" 

"Oh, I can't tell you that." I tried not blow her cover. "Okay, everybody please be quiet?" Right away they stood quiet. "Date, If you can hear please scream?" I waited but Eun Sun didn't answer. I said it again but, no response. 'Where is she,' you thought. 

"If your date is not coming, then I'll be your date," said a girl in the crowd. 

"I'm really flattered with your request but," he said but someone walked on the stage. I looked to my left and it was Eun Sun. 

"But, I'm his date," Eun Sun said smiling at me. I came up to her and hugged her with joy. 

"I thought you left me," I said. 

"Why should I leave you?" 

"I don't know. I been being a jerk to you, and thought you'll get mad." 

"I did get mad but when I saw on this stage looking for me, I couldn't stay mad at you." When she finished, everybody was aweing at us. I gave her hug again. 

"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss," the crowd chant. I could see Eun Sun blushing. I pull her in and kiss her. Her eyes widen but she closed them slowly. Everybody was screaming for joy and cheering. I took her hand and intertwined with her fingers and show her backstage. She even get to see Dongho. She let go of my hand, ran up to Dongho and gave him a monter hug. I was happy to see her smiling again but when she lat go of my hand and ran off somewhere, it felt like i'm missing a piece. That's how I felt when her brother took her away a week ago. I will promise myself not to let you go, Eun Sun. 

~Eun Sun's POV~

"Dongho, how are you," I asked fixing his hair. 

"Noona, stop messing my hair and I'm fine," he said. 

"Okay, did you help Kiseop with this plan?" 

"Nae!" 

"Awwwww, what a good boy," I said while playing with his hair. He got annoyed and walked away. Then, Kiseop took my hand again intertwined with it.

"You made him mad, didn't you," he asked. I nodded. 

"Will he be okay?" 

"Yeah! But he'll get over it." 

"Promise?" 

"Nae." Then he smilied. We were about to exit the backstage but somebody tapped on my shoulders. I turn around and it was Ka Ye and her face wasn't pretty. 

"Kiseop, I don't understand how you pick this poor and ugly girl over me. I'm the prettest and y all over this school," she said sreaming and smacked me in the face and I fell to the ground. She was really furious. 

"What the hell are you doing," Kiseop screamed back. I nevered seen Kiseop like this before.. I was in shock. 

"Kiseop it's okay," I said softly. 

"It's not okay. I hate this kind you guys are doing to her! You think is this fun? Well, it's not!" He helped me up and he finished. Ka Ye was about to cry but she hold it in. 

"Kiseop, why can't you see that we are popular and rich while she is at the bottom of the food chain. What happened to you," she said trying to act so sweet. 

"I don't care she is poor or rich but I do care how she is beautiful in her own way. That's why I fell in love with her," Kiseop answered. I felt so happy that he said that. I was too happy that I was even crying about it. 

"I hate you," screamed Ka Ye. She came up to me and try to get rid of my mask. I held tight to it. I couldn't let her to see me. Kiseop tried getting off of me but two of the football players held on him while the quarterback is punching him. I tried to get near him but Ka Ye kept pushing me to a wall. I couldn't take it anymore. I took my broomstick and used my form I practice with my borther 3 months ago. She looked scared but when she was about to grab my broomstick, I hit her in the hand. 

"Ow," she said. She tried again but I did the same thing, and she was getting mad. She tried to kick but I hit her legs. "That's it!" I was about to hit her but she grabbed my broomstick. I use all of my might to pull back but we had even streangth. I twist the broomstick until she let go. When she let go, I kicked her in the stomach and I tried to help Kiseop but the quarterback was in my way. I tried to go to the left or right but he kept blcoking my way. I hit him on the shoulder but nothing happened. I kept hitting him but he took my broostick in a flash and hit on my...arm. I blocked from hitting me in the head. Then I quickly hit hi stomach in certain places. Not those places and when you think something dirty. 

"I can't feel my body," he said while flopping into the ground. I wiped off my sweat form my forehead and flinched at the other guys but they let go of Kiseop and ran off. I quickly go up to Kiseop. 

"Are you okay," I asked. He nodded. "You don't look so good. I'll help you up." I get his arm put it over my shoulders and headed to the exit. 

"Wait," Kiseop said. I stopped and wonder why. "Ka Ye, if you ever touch, look, or hurt Eun Sun, I will kill you." I was in shock what I he had said. Ka Ye screamed, cried and walked away.

"Kiseop," I said softly. 

"Eun Sun, if someone is bugging you please tell me okay. I don't want you to suffer all by your self, okay?" I nodded my head. Then, he kissed me again. Once we seperate we walked to the limo. 

"Was the dance fun, kids," asked the driver. We lied and smilied. I put Kiseop first and help me up. Then I went in. Kiseop wrapped his arm to me and pulled me in. 

"I'm happy to be with you," he whispered. I blushed really hard. I put smiled at him and put my head at his sholder. 

~Ka Ye's POV~

Who was that ? I kept pacing in the batroom. I looked at myself in the mirror and toched my face. 

"Im pretty right," I asked myself. "Why doesn't he like me? I'm perfect!" Then someone walked in, it was ELI! "What are yo doing here? This is the girl's bathroom." 

"Oh, I know. I'm looking for someone," he responded. 

"Is it me!" 

"Ani. She had like a white bridail dress with a mask that covered her eyes. She was Kiseop's date." When he said Kiseop's date, my eyes just widened. 

"Why are you looking for that ?" 

"She is not a ," Eli screamed. He covered his mouth. "Sorry, I screamed." 

"It's fine. Do you like her," I said fixing my makeup. 

"No," he said with a timid voice. 

"Yes, you do!" 

"Ani!" 

"Nae!" I kept looking at him. 

"Fine!" 

"You know she is dating Kiseop,right?" 

"I know. But when they break up, I'll get her." 

"That's will be challeging." 

"Why is that so?" 

"You got the looks and the body but, that girl is not intresting to you." I was about to leave but he grabed my arm. 

"I think your right." 

"How about we a make deal," I said. 

"What kind of deal?" 

"Wel...You want her and I want Kiseop." 

"Hmmmmm...but how do we break those love birds?" 

"Oh, leave that to me." He reached out his arm and I shook his arm. I walked away happy and evil. I'll get you back mystery girl. 

~Eli's POV~

Once Ka Ye does her evil plan, I'll going to make you mine, Eun Sun. I walked out of the girls bathroom feeling like a king. 


Sorry! I got busy with FINALS!

BUT I:M DONE~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

here is video for you: