Dongho's Birthday!

A Kingka Fell In Love With Me! (Revising)

~Eun Sun's POV~

Me and Kiseop woke up this morning and met at the mall. Today, were going to find Dongho's gift because today its his birthday. I waited for Kiseop at the fountain. Where is he? I looked at my watch and he was ten minutes late. I looked around but I don't see him. I was getting worried. But then I heard my name. I looked around but no one was calling me. I heard it again. I looked to my right and it was Jaehyo. I was surprised. I waved at him and he was running up to me.

"Jaehyo? What are you doing here," I asked. I didn't expect him to be here on a Sunday. I think he will be at a party, club or something.

"I'm shopping for my friend today. It's his birthday," he answered.

"Who's your friend?"

"Dongho." I eyes widen. He knows Dongho?

"Jinja? You know Dongho," I asked with curiosity.

"Nae. We met when we were doing show with U-kiss and we become friends."

"Wow! That's weird. Not in a bad way but, I was doing the same." 

"Really. Do you want to do it together. I mean as friends?" Before I can answer, Kiseop came up. Right he placed his arms around my waist and bring me in.

"You know Jaehyo, right," I asked Kiseop. He smiled.

"Nae. We did a show together," Kiseop answered.

"Oh! Honey, is that okay if Jaehyo can shop with you? Unless, your uncomfortable with him?" 

~Kiseop's POV~

I want to say no but I don't want Eun Sun think that I am jealous. I am. I'll just say yes and give this "thing" a lot of gestures that Eun Sun is mine.

"I'm fine if he tag along," I said and showed a fake smile.

"Yeah! Lets go," Eun Sun said grabbing my hand and Jaehyo's arm. We were holding hands while she linked arms with Jaehyo. Eun Sun just hold only my hand. Not some other boy. Then, I started to build up some jealousy in my heart. "Let's check out the clothes department. How about Macys?"

"Nae," said Jaehyo and showed a smile. Eun Sun became to blush. The jealousy kept building up in my heart. Eun Sun looked at me and I nodded. She was so excited, she let us go and ran to the store with out us. "So, your Eun Sun's boyfriend, Kiseop?" 

"Nae. So don't be so comfortable," I threatened. Jaehyo just smirked. "I'm warning you."

"I won't but I will have just a little fun." Then, Jaehyo ran after Eun Sun. No you won't. Eun Sun is my girl. I chased after him and went to Eun Sun first. I grabbed her hand and intertwined with her fingers.

"Eun Sun, I don't like when you leave me all alone," I said with my puppy eyes.

"Mianhae oppa. I won't anymore, I promise," Eun Sun said. I kissed her hand and she was blushing.

"Why are so cute when you blush?"

"Oppa. Your going to make me more red."

 "Okay. What do want to check out?"

"Um...What does Dongho like?" I was going to say something but Jaehyo interrupted me. Again, jealousy is building up.

"He likes watches," said Jaehyo.

"Okay. Where is it?"  I raised my hand and Eun Sun told me to hurry. I showed them were it is and Eun Sun was in shocked. "All the watches are beautiful! There are silver, gold, white, and pink? But it still looks pretty. What is Dongho's personalty like?"

"He is like a baby but he can build up angry too."

"Hmmm... Then he'll like this one," Eun Sun said pointing at a watch. It reads Snobi.

It was simple and fresh. Also, it looked cool. "It's perfect!"

"Jinja," asked Eun Sun. 

"Nae. Excuse me we liked to get this one." The worker nodded and took it out. Me and Eun Sun looked at it closely and we knew this was the one. The worker put it in it's on box gently, wrapped with wrapping gift paper and put in the plastic bag. Then, went to a register and told us the total. Eun Sun was about to get her wallet but I pulled out my credit card before she found it. "Eun Sun, I'll pat it." She smiled and nodded. I always loved when she smiles.

I paid and walked up to Jaehyo. He bought him another Kigurumi. -Kigurumi are Japanese pajamas. He bought him a bull dog.

"Cute," said Eun Sun.


We were about to leave until Eun Sun was looking at something. I went up to her and she kept staring at a bracelet.

I guess she wants it. Wait, is that her birthstone? I think it is.

"Eun Sun," I said. She snapped back to reality and smiled. "Let's go now."

"Okay," she said.

"First, go wait with Jaehyo and I'll be right back." She nodded and waited up with Jaehyo. I looked and they're just sitting on a bench, talking. "Excuse me, can I have this one." I pointed the bracelet that Eun Sun was staring at it. She was about drool. What a funny girl. The worker grabbed and put in on a light blue box. She wrapped and put in on a bag. I gave her my credit card and got it back.

"Your girlfriend will like it," said the worker.

"She is already happy. Kamsaminda," I said. I grabbed the box and put in my pocket. Returned the bag. I want to surprise Eun Sun. I walked up to them normal, like nothing happen.

"Ready," Eun Sun asked.

"Nae." We said goodbye to Jaehyo and headed to the car. "Buckle up!" We both did and I started the car. When it made a engine sound, we were off.


When we arrived at Kevin's house (This will be Dongho's birthday party will be at), we quickly went inside and find our hiding space. Then, we saw Jaehyo enter in too. We heard a door closing and a car beep. All of us went to our hiding spot and waited. We heard a door knob turn and a squeak from the door. When Dongho was five steps away from the door, we jumped up and screamed, 'Surprise'. Dongho jumped but he was surprised.

"Wow, Kamsaminda hyungs and noona," said Dongho. Noona? I looked around and Eun Sun was the only girl. I didn't notice that.

"No problem," said Soohyun.

"It's our maknae's birthday. How can we forget," said Kevin. Dongho just kept smiling the whole time.Everybody talked, ate dinner, have cake, and we are doing karaoke. Dongho was the first one up. -Since, it's his birthday. He sang Block B's song called, Freeze. Everybody was enjoying besides Eun Sun. She was having fun but something was on her mind. I went back at the table and looked at her.

"What's wrong? Is there anything on your mind," I asked. She sighed and looked at me.

"I just keep thinking about the jewelry that I saw in Macy's," she replied.

"The one formed into a bracelet with a crest moon and your birthstone, pearl."

"Nae." She looked even more sad when we were just talking about.

"Close your eyes."

"Wae?"

"Just do it."

"Fine but if your doing something stupid, I won't ever forgive you," she said while her eyes were closed.

"Good. Now open your hands." She did and I took out the box. I opened and put in on her hand. I made the jewelry was facing her. "Now, open." She did and her eyes were sparkling like the stars.

"Is this the one," she asked. I nodded my head. She took out the box carefully and removed. Then put in one hand. She felt the moon, pearl, and the chain. "How did you know?" 

"Well, I was going to get you when you were staring at it and almost drooling over it."

"I don't know what to say."

"Then just don't," I said and kissed her. Her lips were soft and tasted like watermelon. I like watermelon. We separated and she kissed my cheek. "Here, let me put in on." I grabbed it, unlock the lock, put it around her wrist, and locked it back.

"It looks pretty."

"It's only pretty when you wear it." She looked at me and smiled. I did too. The whole night she was being her normal self. Smiling, laughing, and being crazy. Also, sang alot. I looked at her and thought, "She will become my wife soon."


Update. I was going to post it on Dongho's actually birthday but I got busy. I hoped you like it. Please comment. Enjoy!!!

KAMSAMINDA FOR READING, SUBSCRIBING, & COMMENTING.

Also, sorry for posting this chapter when it was NOT finished. Sorry about that.