New Year's: Part 1

A Kingka Fell In Love With Me! (Revising)

~Eun Sun’s POV~

I woke up a little bit early then Kiseop’s wake up call. So it was around 5 and arrived at the hospital at 6. Just in time in for my appointment. The nurse called me and took me into a room. I sat at the chairs and waited.

“Hello,” said a feminine voice.

I stood up and said, “Hello. Good Morning, doc. How are you?”

“I’m doing good. And call me Doctor Choi.”

“Okay, Doctor Choi.”

She took the clipboard from the front pocket of the door, closed it, and started to looking at the papers while taking her seat. “Let’s see. You want to do a check up. Then a pregnancy test.” I nodded.

As I got home, my stomach started to feel so weird. I thought it was digestion but when I threw up at the bathroom, It must be different. I took some pills but before I can swallow, I threw up again. This was worst when I had the stomach flu when I was in kindergarten. So the I thought...Am I pregnant?

“Okay, so you started to throw up last night. Let’s see. You have no allergies [checking the last paper on the clipboard], you didn’t have stomach problems from your period. Oh my gosh!” She scared me.

“What,” I asked. I was getting worried. If I wrote something wrong in my papers.

“When was the last time you had your period,” the Doctor asked.

“Let’s see...last month. So, November,” I answered back, hesitantly.

“Well, to make sure. For sure you’re going to take the test. But first lets the do regular check up. “ I nodded.



~Kiseop’s POV~
Why is she not here yet? I stepped out of the party and called Eun Sun, but it went straight to her voicemail. I was getting worried. I checked my clock and its 7:39. I sighed and continued calling her. I even left billions and billions of voicemail. Surprisingly her voicemail box is not filled yet.

“Hyung,” said someone.

I turned around it was Dongho. “Wait.” I tried one more time, but no luck. Where can she be?

“Hyung, she’ll be fine. Don’t worry too much. It’s the last day of 2012. At least happy for a bit. Okay?”

~Eun Sun’s POV~
I checked my phone and it was almost 8. I’m going to be late at Soohyun’s New Year’s party. Someone opened the door and I quickly hide my phone in my purse.

“Okay, Eun Sun. I have something to say,” said the doctor, very slowly and hesitant. I started to get worried about my health. I know Kiseop would kill someone if something bad will happen to me.

“Yes. Is there anything wrong,” trying to stay calm.

She sighed, took her seat and said, “You are already a month pregnant.”

“Really?”

“Yes. Congratulations. Where is your husband?”

“Um, he didn’t come with me.”

“Why? Are you going to surprise him today?” I nodded. “Well, you should go tell him then. You are good to go.”

“Are you sure?”

“Very positive,” she said pulling me out and closing the door before I can say something else.

“Well, kamsamnida. Happy New Year,” I said. Then walked away. I walked all the way to the parking lot. It took a while but found it.

“Eli?” He looked up and looked surprise too.

“What are you doing here, Eun Sun? Shouldn’t be at the party by now,” asked Eli.

“I’m going know. And how about?”

“I just wanted to get checked up before the new year. And what is your reason?”

“Well...I’m a month pregnant,” I blurted out, covering my mouth.

“Jinja? Congratulations. Is Kiseop the daddy,” Eli said, joyfully, while hugging me.

“Kamsahamnida. And of course silly.” Both of us laughed. “Are you going to the party now?”

“Ani. I have to pick up the cake then I’ll go. How about you?”

“Same. I need to change. But is it okay if you can pick me up. My motorcycle only has one run just to go home. If that is okay withyou? If not, I can just take a taxi cab.”

“No, no, no. It’s fine. Just call me when you ready.”

“Kamsahamnida,” I said, hugging him. “I’ll meet you soon.”

~Eli’s POV~
We waved goodbye and she was off. I just waited until she left. I shook my head and continue to finish the errand. I got into my car and started the engine. Before I can shift it to drive, Kiseop called me.

“Yes, Kiseop, I’m gettin cake,” I said, annoyingly.

“Okay. But have you seen Eun Sun,” Kiseop asked me. I thought about it and lied. “Okay. Well, come here soon. You’re missing the fun.”

“Okay.” I ended the call and started to drive. Then reached at the bakery. I waited about ten minutes and the lady was nice to give me a small cake for my girlfriend. I thought about it and I wanted to give it too, Eun Sun.

I got into the car and stopped at Eun Sun’s house. I didn’t call or text her. I wanted it to be a surprise. When I finally reached to her door, I remembered what happened last night.

“Well, goodnight Eli,” Eunnie said giving me a hug. I hugged back. We hugged for the longest time. Even longer than Kiseop’s at the video shooting, a few weeks ago. We separated and I waved her a good bye. She did the same.

As I was about to walk to my car, I couldn’t control my feeling for her. I quickly caught up to her, bring her in and kissed her in the lips. She didn’t kiss back or move. She was in shock. I apologize and quickly walk away.


Update!

Check out the contest on the previous chapter.