The New Me At School & What An Awesome Day!

A Kingka Fell In Love With Me! (Revising)

~Eun Sun's POV~

This morning I woke up from my sell phone again. I crawled out of bed and it says "Unkwon". I wonder who is it.

"Hello," I answered.

"Is this Eun Sun," he said. It's a boy!

"Umm..Not to sound rude but who is this?"

"How about we meet in person? I want to see your baeuty in the sunlight." I blushed even though  don't know him.

"Sure, I like that. Where though?"

"Um...At break near the water fountain." 

"Sure. See you soon, mystery boy," I giggled. 

"Okay, bye beautiful," he said and hanged up. 

I grabbed my hello kitty towel, went to the bathroom and took a shower. Then, my new clothes on. I wore a simple black t-shirt, with jean shorts and my new shades. Also, cat eyes cotacts.

I went downstairs and everybody saw the new me. Their mouth dropped. I smiled at them and took my seat. 

"Good morning, everybody," I said. 

"Princess, Is that you," said my oppa. I nodded my head and tok a bite of my toast. "OMG! You look... you look...amazing!" Thank gosh he liked my new style. I thought he'll get mad. 

"Jinja? Gomayo," I said and smiled. 

"I agree. For my first break up, I changed to something like that when I was your age," my umma said. 

"And that's how you met appa," I said. 

"Yup! I fell for her um..... personailety," my appa said. Everybody laugh. When we finished, me and oppa hugged and said our goodbyes. I grabbed my bag and phone and went out the door. 

I walked to the bus with no fears or anything. I have changed my style, I should change how I act. When I got there, everybody was whispering and the boys was checking me out. 

"Eun Sun," everybody said. I smiled and winked. Everybpdy was still in shock. All the girls asked where I got my clothes while the boys asked for my number.  Then U-kiss came. Everybody moved out of the way and they came in front of me. I saw Kiseop and Ka Ye holding hands but I didn't bother to think about it. 

"Can you please," asked Eli. 

"Ani," I said. 

"Please?" I shook my head no. "I'll ask one more time and if you said no..." He didn't finish because I said no. I giggled because he was turning red. "Kevin!" 

"You think Kevin can move me," I said. Kevin came up to me and put his hand on my shoulders. I looked at him and gave my bag to some boy to hold. "You shouldn't do that." 

"Why?" When he said that, I grabbed his arm, twist it and put it on the back. He kept moving so, I made it worst. Finally, he gave up and walked away but he wasn't smart. He tried to get me but I was to fast that I kick him in the stomach. Everybody was so suprise on what I can do. I smirked and the bus was here. I grabbed my bag and off to the bus. Nobody would sit next to me so, I started to listen to music. But then Aj came up and ask if he can sit next to me. He was nice so I agreed. 

"I didn't know you know some martail arts," He started. 

"I know some but my oppa is still teaching me," I asnwered. It was silent the whole bus ride. When we finally reached to the school, I stand up and tried to get my way but then I tripped and I was waiting for my bottom to hit the ground. But I slowly open my eyes and Aj caught me. We smiled and I blushed. 

"Kam-Kamsaminda," I stuttered and walked away. I look back but he winked at me so my blushing got worst. I can't believe that happened. I ran to the fountain and look for him. He wasn't here so I waited and waited. It was already been ten minutes but he didn't show up. I turned around and it was Kiseop. Was he the guy on the phone? He came up to me and hugged me. I was in shock and I didn't move at all. He realeased our hug and looked at me. 

"I can't believe you came," he said. My eyes widen. 

"You were him on the phone," I asked. 

"Nae! I finally get to see you. It's been four months." And hugged me again. 

"Should you be with Ka Ye? You are her boyfriend?" 

"Ani! I broke up with her today," he said and smiled at me. I felt pity for Ka Ye and happy. 

"Why," I said. 

"Because ever since I let you go, I couldn't stop thinking about you. You been in my head non-stop. I tried to get ride of you but you can't be forgetten. I love you, Eun Sun," Kiseop said. When he said that, I begin to cry with happy tears. I can't believe what he was saying. He tried to get ride me but I couldn't be forgetten, he said. 

"Kiseop," I said and hugged while I was crying.  "When you told me that you never loved in the beginning, my heart torn apart. I believed." 

"I lied on the whole thing. Were still engaged, I liked you in the beginning, my friends would never pay me, and  at the end I will always love you," he said. I looked at him and he wipped my tears. "I'm happy that your back to my life again." 

"But promise me, to tell the turth, okay," I said showing off my pinky. I was waiting to likn to his pinky. 

"I promise," he said and kissed me. 


*After school*

Kiseop waited for me outside my classroom. I saw him by the window. I guess his class got out early. He came in the classroom and everybody was fan girling. 

"Excuse me but, can you let Mrs. Lee out of your class," Kiseop said. everybody looked at me and blushed. 

"Nae. Mrs. Lee," my teacher teased me. I stood up and got my backpack. I walked to Kiseop and bowed to my teacher. "Have fun you too." Me ad Kiseop laughed and walked away. 

"Gomayo, Kiseop," I said so shyly. 

"Kiseop! There is no Kiseop here," he replied. I looked at him ad he smiled. 

"Gomayo, oppa." He looked at me and pinch my cheeks. "Ow!" 

"Mianhae. Your just too cute," he said. He took my hand and intertwined with his fingers to mine. I looked at him and gave him a kiss in the cheek. He smiled and we started to walk. Then, Infinite and my oppa came up to us. I smiled and let go of Kiseop hand. Then, I walked up to my oppa and scratched the back of my head. 

"Oppa, were back together to say," trying to sound happy. He looked at me mad. "Your going to like it or not because I love him." He pushed me and walked up to Kiseop. I was afraid he'll punch him but instead hugged him. Me and Kiseop was suprised. My oppa was showing a smile on his face. 

"Welcome, to the family," Sunggyu said. I smiled and hugged my oppa. 

"Jinja," I asked. Sunggyu nodded and kissed my forehead. I got so excited! I went to Kiseop and hugged him. Today was a perfect day. I'm soooo happy that this day happened. It got even better because rest of the day. I spent the whole day with Kiseop. 


*Both of them were outside of Eun Sun's House*

"Gomayo oppa," I said. 

"No problem," Kiseop said. 

"Goodnight!" I begin to walked on the stairs.

"Wait! I looked back and walked back to him. He was getting something out of his pocket. He borught a box. Then, he got down on his knee. I started to blush and I was in shock. 

"Would you marry me," he said. I wanted to squeal but I hold it in.

"Yes! Yes," I said. He stood up, took out the ring, and put it in my finger. 

 

"Wow, It's beautiful," I said. 

"But not as beautiful as you," he said. I hugged him. 

"I love you." 

"I love too." He kissed me. "I love you three." We both giggled. 

"I love you for...forever," he said. He made me so happy. We said our final goodbyes and he wiated for me until I got inside. 

~Kiseop's POV~

I can't believe this is happening. I ran out to the streets and yell for joy. I was so happy that she is back to my life. She is been the half of my heart and made it whole. I promise to never leave you of hurt ever again. If I do, then I wasn't being a better friend, boyfriend, fiance, and husband. I really love, Eun Sun. 


The ring that Kiseop gave was so cute and pretty.... I wish I can meet anybody like that but, that happens in fairytales....

I hope'll like it!!! 

Please comment and subscribe!!!