Leaving already??

Separated by the word: BLIND.

It was a cold morning, where the rain just stopped and the windows were all covered up by the cold air, leaving water vapour on them.

Jiyeon sat on the bed with her phone in her hand.

'Why isn't he texting?' She wondered as she held it tightly, hoping L would call her.

For a few weeks, Jiyeon and L completely did not contact each other.

Jiyeon stopped herself from approaching the place where she'd been to sell her roses, and L, 

had stopped himself from finding her.

But both of them missed each other so dearly.

Feeling really frustrated, Jiyeon picked up her courage, and dialed L's number.

'Yeobuseyo???' 

Jiyeon could feel her heartbeat accelerating.

'Yeo..Yeobuseyo??' She whispered into the phone.

L was surprised she called him.

'Neh???'  He asked.

Jiyeon, completely panicking, doesn't know what to do.

'It's... its been a long time since I met you...' Jiyeon shyly confessed.

Belated, L agreed.

'Should we... Hang out?'  L suggested.

Jiyeon's hear could burst anytime.

'Are you... Are you free then??' 

'Of course! I'll see you at the cafe where we always go in an hour!' L exclaimed as he skipped up from his bed and rushed to the toilet to freshen himself up.

Jiyeon, hurriedly dressed herself up in a normal long dress with a cardigan on, and headed out to meet L.

Time was running out as Jiyeon spend her time to dress up, when she asked Qri about the time left, she found out that she was going to be late already.

'Take the cab!' Qri said as she brought Jiyeon down, and hailed a taxi for Jiyeon.

Inside the taxi, Jiyeon held tightly to her walking stick.

Not because she's afraid, but she was anxious.

She could imagine how they would spend the whole day talking to each other again, and how L would treat her in a gentle yet manly way.

The image of the awkward situation had totally disappeared in Jiyeon's mind, who was only thinking of L at that time.

 

As L was about to leave the dorm, he got stopped by the leader, Sunggyu.

'Eodiga?' He asked in a strict manner.

'I'm meeting a friend, hyung. Now if you would excuse me..'

'Yah. We have a schedule later. I don't want you to tire yourself.' Sunggyu said.

'What are you saying?' L exclaimed, as Sunggyu locked the doors.

'I'm saying, stay at home. I don't want you to get into any trouble and cause any delay for our schedule.' Sunggyu said as he walked back into his room, leaiving L completely traumatised.

'Jiyeon... I gotta call her...' L whispered under his breath as he took out his phone and dialed for Jiyeon's number.

But what's weird enough is that Jiyeon's not picking up!

Actually, back at Jiyeon's house, Jiyeon was so rushed she forgotten to take her phone with her.

L kept dialing and dialing for Jiyeon.

'Come on... Pick up!!' L shouted at the phone anxiously, afraid that Jiyeon might get into any trouble.

 

Jiyeon stood outside the cafe, waiting for L to come.

She felt for her watch.

'He's late...' She pouted as she stood in the cold weather.

The cold breeze kept hitting her face as she continued standing outside, waiting for L without fail.

But as seconds became minutes, minutes became hours, Jiyeon sat in the cafe and waited for L for 3 hours.

'Would you like one more cup?' the waitress asked, as she automatically pour the warm coffee into Jiyeon's cup.

'Its okay. It'll be my last one.' Jiyeon said to the waitress, and took out her wallet to pay.

 

As she slowly got out of the cafe, she stood there for the last half an hour, hoping L would turn up.

Feeling really dejected, Jiyeon was about to leave, when she heard Infinite's song being played.

'Nothing's over....' Jiyeon whispered.

'Is it really over??' 

As she stood under the shelters, raindrops started coming down again.

L's voice echoed out of the cafe, which left Jiyeon's heart really down.

'Annyeonghaseyo. L imnida.'

Jiyeon's heart dropped when she heard that familiar voice.

She knew it isn't Minwoo, but his voice were so similar that she could not pretend that he's not there.

Tears start dropping as she walked out into the rain.

Somehow, the slow rain feeling disappeared when L is not around.

It was heavy raindrops, hitting her hardly on her skin, like little needles poking her.

She was confused.

'He wanted to meet me... But why didn't he turn up?' 

As Jiyeon slowly walked to the bus-stop, she heard someone calling out for her name.

'JIYEON!!! JIYEON!!!' 

Joon's voice echoed along the empty streets.

Joon ran towards Jiyeon, and she could no longer feel the rain.

Holding onto a red little umbrella, Joon panted.

'What are you still doing here?'

Jiyeon dropped her head and kept her silence.

'He's not coming.' Joon said as he lift Jiyeon's face up with his fingers.

He took out his hankerchieft and wiped Jiyeon's face, which was covered with tears and raindrops.

'Let's go home.' Joon said as he took Jiyeon's hands and led her to his car.

Jiyeon sat quietly in the car, unwilling to open .

'Hungry?' Joon asked, trying to cheer Jiyeon up.

Jiyeon shook her head, but Joon was unsatisfied by her answer.

'I bought dinner. Let's go back to your house to eat.' Joon said as he drove back quickly.

'Oh! You're back?' Qri said, as she helped Jiyeon in.

'Go take a bath, sister. You're soaking wet...' 

Jiyeon nodded and silently went into the bathroom.

'Poor Jiyeon. She must have been waited for him for a long day.' Qri whispered as she sat at the dinning table.

'Shh. Keep quiet and eat!' Joon hissed at Qri as he filled up Jiyeon's plate and Qri's.

 

Jiyeon stood in the showers, letting the water to calm down her nerves.

She hated crying. 

It made her feel tired, and pain.

And that's how she felt now. 

As she walked out of the showers slowly, she skipped dinner and went into her bedroom.

She touched her phone, and went through the texts and found a text that was unread.

'Mian Jiyeon-ssi. I can't make it today. Please pick up my call!!' 

Jiyeon cried even more when she heard L's voice in the voicemail.

'So this is not fate...' She mumbled to herself as she rocked her body forward and backwards.

 

L wasn't focusing in the radio station.

He couldn't stop peeking at his phone, waiting for Jiyeon's reply.

Sunggyu nudged him, giving him death stares as L sighed and stuff his phone back into his pocket.

 

It was already 11 pm when the radio broadcast ended.

L quickly took out his phone to check for Jiyeon's reply.

None.

He sighed as he flip over pages and pages of messages, until Sunggyu took it away.

'Hyung!' He whispered shout at Sunggyu.

'Yah. If you're going to care about that girl so much, quit being an idol and go get married then.'

L lowered his head, unable to respond to his hyung's words.

'We will be heading to Japan soon. I don't want you to get distracted. I'm confiscating this.'

Sunggyu said as he turned off L's phone and keep it inside his pockets.

'Ah Hyung!' L whined but Sunggyu just left and got up the car with the other members.

L dragged himself up and sat in the car, feeling rather lethargic.

 

As the car drove, L saw Jiyeon's house.

'Manager hyung! Please stop the car!!!' L shouted and the manager stopped in surprise.

'Hyung, leave first. i will come back later.' L said as he jumped out from the car.

'YAH KIM MYUNGSOO!!" Sunggyu shouted out the window as L ran away to find Jiyeon.

L stood under Jiyeon's building and touched his pockets.

'Damn. My phone.' He whispered to himself.

He looked up to Jiyeon's house, hoping Jiyeon would pop out of the window.

He wondered if he should go up.

But if he does, he would get caught straight away, and that's totally not what he wanted.

Just then, L saw Qri and Joon walking down the stairs.

'I wonder if Jiyeon is okay...' Qri said as she swing her arms.

'I hope she is...' Joon replied.

'Whoever that guy is, I'm going to smash him up into pieces once I see him.'

 

L hid behind a car as Qri and Joon passed by.

Now's the chance for L to go up and see Jiyeon.

L quickly got into the lift, and pressed the buttons.

As he reached Jiyeon's doorstep, he took a deep breath and pressed the doorbell.

 

After a while, Jiyeon walked slowly to the door and opened it.

'You are?' Jiyeon asked, with the latch still secured at the door knob.

'Hi Jiyeon...' L mumbled.

Startled, Jiyeon quickly closed the door and unlock the latch, and opened it again.

'What're you doing here??' Jiyeon asked.

'Mianhe. I couldn't make it today...' L scratched his head as he apologise to Jiyeon.

Jiyeon faked a smile.

'Aniya. I... I didn't go today as well. I was... I was busy with my unnie.'

Jiyeon lied, trying to make the fact that L is worrying for nothing.

'Oh? Really??' L said, as he awkwardly put his hands in his pockets.

'So you're here to apologise?' Jiyeon asked as she hugged the door.

L nodded. 'I think so...'

'Oh... Is there anything else?' Jiyeon asked, hoping L could talk to her more.

'mmm...' L thought.

'Shall we go out for ice-cream?' L asked, and Jiyeon smiled.

'Sure...' 

 

 

As Jiyeon went in to change into a knitted sweater with a long dress, she took her walking stick out.

'We'll just go to the nearby ice-cream shop.' L suggested.

Jiyeon nodded as she locked the doors.

She's fine with anything. As long as she gets to be with him.

As they sat down in the ice-cream palour, L ordered a bowl of ice-cream for the both of them to share.

Jiyeon touched the bowl and felt for a spoon, but L took it away.

'OH?' 

Jiyeon could feel a cold sensation on her lips, as L scooped up a big mouthful of vanilla ice-cream and brought it near to to feed her.

'AHHHH.' L said as Jiyeon opened , and savour the ice-cream.

She her lips deliciously and couldn't stop smiling, totally delighted that she's being fed by L.

 

 

 

 

 

 

'It's past midnight.' Jiyeon said as she felt for her watch.

L took a look at her as they walk down the small path in the town.

The white bright lamps shone on Jiyeon as she diligently walked.

L look down and saw her empty hands swaying around.

Quickly, L took Jiyeon's hands and held it tight.

Startled, Jiyeon blushed and kept quiet.

Her heart was about to explode.

Those warm big hands wrapping around hers was comforting and warm under the cold night.

Both of them were quiet, but they felt butterflies in their stomach.

Their big wide grin was unable to dictate how they feel.

They could only sense themselves in the empty streets.

As they stopped by the park, Jiyeon took a seat with L and he let go of her hands.

'Jiyeon ssi.' L spoke after the long walk.

'Neh?' Jiyeon replied shyly.

'Jiyeon ssi... Wait for me, would you?'

L bit his lower lip as he said that.

He needs to promote in Japan two days later, and won't be back till next 3 months.

'Jiyeon ssi. I'll be back soon. Please wait for me.' L begged as he held her hands again.

Jiyeon couldn't bear to leave L.

'Even though we only knew each other for only a short while, I know that we cliqued. I know fate brought us here. Your beautiful soul attracted me. And I want to make sure that feeling never fades.'

Jiyeon's heart moved when she heard that L wanted her to be his.

'What... Do you mean...' She said shyly.

L suddenly hugged her.

'I'll be away for three months. But you'll never leave my mind. It has never left and will never leave.' L said as he kissed Jiyeon's forehead.

Jiyeon blushed, as tears formed in her eyes.

'I'll wait for you.' She smiled as she tighten her grip, hugging L back.

L losen the hug and held Jiyeon's cheeks.

'I love you Jiyeon...' He whispered as their lips met...