Promise Kept.

Separated by the word: BLIND.

Jiyeon could only see darkness as she sat in the middle of the hospital room.

Three more hours. Just three more, and she would see the light.

She sat on her bed, and touched the tight bandange wrapped around her head.

She sighed.

'What if I still can't see?' Jiyeon mumbled as Joon hugged her.

'Don't worry. The doctor says its a success. You're going to open your eyes and see a handsome looking man standing in front of you.' Joon smiled.

Qri rolled her eyes as she reached for Jiyeon's phone and passed it to her.

Jiyeon grabbed the phone and plugged in her ear-phones.

Everyone in the room knows what Jiyeon is searching.

L's texts.

But he just mysterically evaporated into thin air.

He hasn't been contacting her for the last 3 months, and Jiyeon hoped that he would still remember their promise.

 

 

 

 

 

 

L sat in the aeroplane, rubbing his forehead.

'Why hyung! Why?!' He whined as he sat beside WOohyun, who was constantly smirking.

'Yah... Its because of your careless personality. Don't blame me.'

L couldn't wait to get back to Korea.

The first thing in his mind when he get back to Korea is to find Jiyeon, who is missing him so badly, as much as he does.

L had no one to blame as he dropped his phone into the pool in the hotel.

And no way would he lend someone's phone in order to contact Jiyeon, in that way, his secret will all be exposed.

L sighed as he whispered to himself.

'I hope she stills remember me...'

Right after they reached the airport, the infinite members were warmly welcomed by the swarm of fans.

L looked right and left but saw none that looked either like Qri or Jiyeon.

As they got up their old van, the manager announced that they had a schedule in an hour.

Everyone whined, including L.

'Can't we just rest?' 

'Ah this is so unfair!' All the members complained.

'You've got enough rest in the airplane. Now rest more before you reach.' The manager advised.

But in L's head, he was also complaining.

'Why can't I see Jiyeon first?' 

He sighed as he looked out of the window.

 

 

 

Jiyeon sighed as she turned off her phone.

'OH? Why?' Qri asked as Jiyeon passed the phone to her.

'Its okay. I just feel like it.' Jiyeon said as she laid back on her bed.

She turned her phone off, hoping when she turned it on again, there would be voice messages and texts from L.

 

'Its time.' The doctor came in, as Jiyeon quickly got out of the bed, and settled in front of the doctor.

Slowly, Jiyeon could feel the bandage loosen.

Like an onion, the bandage is slowly being peeled off around Jiyeon.

Qri and Joon held their breaths, and tighten their fist.

 

 

 

 

 

4months later...

 

'Finally its holiday for us!' Dongwoon exclaimed as he lay down on his bed, fidgeting around with L's soft toys.

L took a look at his desk and saw his still blooming red petals, hanging inside the clear translucent vase.

'Its time for me to get my new phone, and to meet my promise.' He said as he took his jacket and plugged out his sim card, putting it into his wallet.

'I'll have this then.' L smiled as he passed the money to the cashier, and took his brand new phone.

He wants to rush home quickly so he could charge his phone.

He bets that Jiyeon must be missing him dearly now.

He was amazed at how his feelings for her did not fade, but increased day by day.

He felt his heart tighten up uncomfortably whenever he thinks of her.

'How does she look like now? Is she skinnier? Taller? Darker?' Those thoughts kept L's mind running.

 

As he was hopping back to his dorm, he suddenly heard a familiar voice.

'Roses! Get some roses!' 

He turned around, and saw her.

Jiyeon.

Her hair still looked the same.

Those wavy long black hair, those translucent skin that's glowing in the evening sunset.

But there's something really different about her.

She sounded louder, and much more brighter.

 

That couldn't be possible.

She shouldn't be in town.

Why is she here?

 

He couldn't care much anymore, as his legs automatically ran towards her.

'Jiyeon-ssi!' He shouted.

But to his surprise, Jiyeon took a look at him, as he was running towards him.

That shocked L too. 

'oh? Do I know you...' Jiyeon bobbed her head to one side, and took a look at him.

L gulped.

'oh! I know! You are L oppa from infinite!' Jiyeon exclaimed, surprised at his appearance in front of him.

L smiled awkwardly, and nodded.

His heart suddenly pumped faster, and felt his insides twist.

'Jiyeon can see?' 

'Do you want any roses?' Jiyeon smiled.

L looked into Jiyeon's bright eyes, and nodded cluelessly.

Jiyeon smiled as she looked into her basket, and picked out the best looking rose, and handed it to L.

'How..How much?' L asked, still feeling numb to react.

'Its okay.' Jiyeon said as she skipped away.

 

Jiyeon could feel L still following her.

She pretended not to know but his existence is causing many people to stare.

Jiyeon turned around.

'Do you know me?' She asked.

'Neh?' L asked back, surprised at her reaction.

Jiyeon walked towards L.

'How do you know my name and why are you following me?' 

L looked at Jiyeon from top to toe,and bit his lips.

'Min...Minwoo...' He stuttered.

Jiyeon's eyes lit up hearing his name.

'By any chance, do you see Minwoo around?' Jiyeon asked, as she played with her roses.

'I tried to contact him... But...'

'Oh? Minwoo ssi? He's... He's still in Japan.' L lied, as he looked away from Jiyeon.

'His phone... He lost it. So he isn't able to contact you.' He continued.

'He actually told me to tell you this the minute I reached Korea. But you know, my schedule...'

 

Jiyeon felt her heart skipping a beat.

'Minwoo stills remember me?' She smiled, her face started to become pink.

L smiled at her reaction.

'Yep. He says he misses you alot. So he called me to take care of you... Until he comes back.' 

'When will he?' Jiyeon bit her lip and took a look at L.

'I'm not sure myself too...' L lied.

 

Jiyeon frowned as she bowed.

'Thanks for telling me anyways.' She said as she walked away.

 

L sighed as he looked at Jiyeon, who was slowly walking away to the bus-stop.

He could smell trouble coming.

 

'So what are you going to do?' Hoya asked the troubled looking L, who's looking at the three roses being displayed on his desk.

'Tell the truth?' 

L took a look at Hoya.

 

'I.. Don't know. I could see Jiyeon, totally falling in love with Minwoo. I don't know how will she react if Minwoo, or me, had been lying to her all this while...'

'Well, ' Hoya said as he patted L's shoulders.

'You're L! Woo her with the name of Myungsoo. I bet she'll fall even deeper for you than Minwoo.' 

 

L sighed.

Why did he get into this messy dramatic relationship anyway??

 

 

Lols.

Poor L.

Wants to reunite with Jiyeon but there's so many problems blocking him.

And will Hoya predict the right things? 

Will Jiyeon fall in love with L, rather than Minwoo?

Well, they're the same person anyway.

HAHA

 

Please subcribe and comment!