Same thoughts.

Separated by the word: BLIND.

Hoya hugged onto the basket, as they reached the restaurant.

'Omo, Girls! I see you've brought company today.' The restaurant manager said, as she bowed to Hoya.

'Yeppun neh..' She teased.

Jiyeon bowed to Hoya and politely ask for her basket back.

'Aniya. Gwaenchana. I'll help you.' Hoya said, as he flash his signature smile to her.

Qri's heart totally melt as she nodded enthusiastically, pulling Jiyeon away from him.

'I'll go there with you. Jiyeon ah, you can handle it yourself, right?' 

Jiyeon nodded as she took a basket from Qri, and walked to the corner of the restaurant.

'AHHHHHH! HOYA OPPA~' Jiyeon heard girls screaming his name, as they crowd around him, asking for his autograph.

'Buy some roses from me!' Hoya exclaimed, as he kisses the roses one by one, before handing out to them.

Qri squealed as she took one of them, stucking it back into her pocket.

 

Jiyeon sighed as she pretend to be oblivious to the situation, and headed out of the restaurant to continue selling.

Jiyeon is a big fan of infinite, but ever since she got to know Minwoo, she don't find herself mesmerising in them anymore.

But she ends up finding herself tangled among them so frequently.

How is that possible??

 

Hoya left the basket to Qri, as he ran out to find Jiyeon standing at the pavement, asking people to buy roses from them.

As the weather's still cold from the rainpour hours ago, the roads were covered with little deep puddles that contained a large volume of rain.

As Jiyeon stood beside, a car drove over. 

'Jiyeon ah!!' Hoya shouted, as he ran towards her, hugged her, and turn his back towards the road.

Jiyeon shut her eyes, as she heard a car breaking, and a man came out to apologize to Hoya.

'Aish... Its okay.' Hoya smile awkwardly as he try to pat the puddle stains off him.

Shocked, Jiyeon stood rooted on the ground, as her eyes never left Hoya, who was busy checking out his clothes.

'Gwaen... Gwaenchana?' Jiyeon ask, as she picked up the basket of roses that she dropped on the ground when Hoya blocked her.

Hoya smiled as he shrugged.

'I guess.'

At this time, Jiyeon could hear Qri screaming, as she ran towards Hoya, and grabbed onto his shoulders.

'How did this happen?!' She shrieked.

'Jiyeon ah! Did you??' Qri asked.

Jiyeon shook her head, as she took a step back.

'Omo... You're shirt's dirty!' Qri exclaimed.

'Why don't you come to our house? We'll help you fix this mess.' 

Jiyeon looked at Qri in horror.

'Unnie!' She said, as she pulled Qri away from Hoya.

'Unnie! We don't even know him!' 

'Aigoo. We do! He's Hoya from infinite!' Qri laughed.

'We know him, but he doesn't know us!' Jiyeon nagged, as Qri ignored her, and dragged Hoya away.

'You're fine with it, right?' 

Hoya took a look at Jiyeon, who's shaking her head, begging Hoya to say no.

Hoya smirk as he looked at Qri.

'I'm fine with it.' 

 

Jiyeon rolled her eyes as she crossed her arms, and threw the basket of roses to Qri.

 

'Gomawo oppa.' Jiyeon said as she jumped into Joon's car.

Joon sighed as he looked at Qri, who's busy fixing her gaze at Hoya.

'Yah next time get a taxi!' Joon complained as he drove.

'You know I gotta work?!' 

 

As they reached, Qri ran over to Joon's apartment, and got  a grey jumper for Hoya to wear as she washes the shirt for Hoya.

Jiyeon ignored him as she walked into her room.

Hoya sat at the couch, sipping some coke when he saw Jiyeon walking over.

Hoya smile as he followed into Jiyeon's room.

'Wow! So this is your room!'  Hoya said, surprising Jiyeon.

'Excuse me... This is my room.' Jiyeon said calmly.

'Yeah, I know that.' Hoya laughed, as he walked into the room, and sat on the study bench.

Jiyeon sat up on her bed, as she stared at Hoya.

'Get out of my room!' She said as she crossed her arms.

Hoya chuckled as he look around the room, and found some fake sunflowers at the corner of the desk.

'Oh? You like sunflowers too?' He asked.

Jiyeon stared at him.

'I do, wae?' 

Hoya smiled as he took up the sunflowers.

'I like them too.' He lied. He never likes flowers.

'I think... Sunflowers are the best flowers.' He smiled, as he looked at Jiyeon.

'Do you know? Sunflowers have this unique ability to provide energy in the form of nourishment and vibrance,

just like how it mirrors the sun.' He said, as he looked at the sunflower.

Jiyeon's gaze turns soft.

'How... How do you know?' She mumbled.

'Know what?' Hoya asked, as he puts down the sunflower back into its position.

'You... You talk like how I do...' Jiyeon stuttered.

Hoya smirk.

'Well, looks like we had the same thoughts.' He smile to her, as he stood up and left the room, leaving Jiyeon to be completely speechless.

'Your shirt's in the dryer now.' Qri said, as she walked into the house.

'It'll be done in a minute.' She smiles.

Hoya nodded as he took a seat on the sofa.

Jiyeon walked out of her room and sat beside Hoya.

She can't keep her eyes off him.

She finds it so amazing.

'Its so amazing how someone can have the same thoughts as me.' She thought to herself, as Hoya played with his phone.

Hoya glanced from his right as he caught Jiyeon looking at him.

He finds himself blushing, as he pretended to check something in his phone.

Jiyeon narrowed her eyes to Hoya, and went closer to him.

'Excuse me...' She said softly,making Hoya look at her.

'Do... Do you know Minwoo?' She asked.

Hoya looked into her eyes as they suddenly turn a little teary.

'I... I do.' He lied. 

Jiyeon's eyes lit up.

'How is he?' She asked, sitting up straight.

Hoya looked at her in frustration.

Why does he feel this way all of a sudden?

'I think... I have to go.' Hoya sighed, rubbing his nose bridge.

'But... You have not..'  Jiyeon mumbled, as Hoya walked to Qri and shook her hand.

'I have to go. I'll get that shirt from you some other day.'

Hoya said as he walked out of the apartment, leaving Qri in confusion.

Jiyeon quickly ran after him.

 

 

Hoya stood under the rain, as he start thinking of Jiyeon's words that tremendously hit him.

He felt like a bastard when he lied.

'Sunflower? Pfftt. Who cares about sunflowers?' He mumbled to himself, feeling like tearing his skin apart.

'If this goes on, I might as well say that I'm Minwoo!' He said aloud,as lifted his face up, letting the raindrops hit his skin.

 

'You are WHAT?!'  Hoya heard a shriek, as he turn around, shocked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

:O Uhohhhh...

 

haha.

Please comment and subscribe!