The first meet

Separated by the word: BLIND.

 

 

Jiyeon smiled as she stood in the line. She clutched on to her walking stick and on the other hand, holding onto a CD.

'Omo ! I can't wait to see the boys!' Someone behind her squealed and she smiled.

As the crowd got larger, people were pushing around and poor Jiyeon, she was pushed all the way to the back.

Wobbling around, she found herself out of the qeue already.

'Excuse me...' She called out as she touched the person's feet with her walking stick.

'Is the fan meeting over already?' 

'oh... I'm afraid so.' The stranger said as he walked away.

Jiyeon sighed as she walked away.

'That's so wasted... I didn't even get to ask them for a signature...' She sighed as she held onto the Cd that Qri unnie had bought her.

As she walked away, she could hear the Infinite members singing.

'oh? Its not over???' She questioned herself as she stood still.

As Infinite's voice echoed, Jiyeon stood a few metres away from the back-stage, enjoying their live performances.

'Daebak!' She said to herself as she clapped softly.

'Annyeonghaseyo. L imnida.' Jiyeon could hear L's voice and that made her heart flutter.

Even though she does not know how L looked like, but Qri unnie sure explained every single details about L to her.

How his eyes sparkles, his  suave neat hair, like a man in disguise, mysterious and secretive looking. Jiyeon is going to drool all over if she keeps thinking about him.

'Its L oppa...' She smiled as she hugged her walking stick.

She stood there for a whole hour until the performance ended.

And as she stood there, she heard some fans rushing over.

'Omo! They're going to come out!! AHHHH!!!' 

Jiyeon could only hear them screaming and shouting, and one of them pushed her down, making her lose her grip on both her CD and her walking aid.

'Oh??!' She whispered under her breath as she started to feel the ground, finding her stuff.

At this time, following s, L was the last one to come out.

As the fans ran away, he saw Jiyeon on the floor with 4 limbs spread out.

'Are you finding this?' L asked as he handed over the walking stick to Jiyeon, making her startled.

'Oh! Thank you so much!' She said as she used both hands to take her stick and stood up.

'I'm sorry... But i think my CD is also still...' She held out her stick to feel for it.

L looked behind him and found his CD lying on the floor.

He looked at Jiyeon and asked.

'You're an Infinite fan too?' He asked.

Jiyeon smiled and nodded.

'I wanted to get a signature and let my unnie see, but the fan meeting is over already.' She said.

'Will they come back again?'

L looked at her and muttered.

'I... I don't think so...' 

Jiyeon's smiled dissappeared a little as she stretched out her hand in front of her, facing away from L.

'That's a waste... Its okay then. Thanks for picking up my stick and Cd for me.' 

L wanted to pass it back to her, but felt a little guilty.

'Hey, I'm actually one of the staff. Do you want me to get a signature for you?' He asked.

Jiyeon smile brighten up.

'Can you?' 

'Of course! What's your name? I'll get them to sign it for you.' He said as he turned around.

'Park Ji yeon.' 

'Wait here.' 

'Oh hold on!' Jiyeon called out for him.

'Wae?' 

Jiyeon smiled as she took out a box.

'Can you pass this to L-ssi?' 

L took the box and smiled.

'Neh.' 

L quickly ran to s, who were resting backstage.

'Hey, could you sign this for me real fast?'

'Wae?' The members ask as they took the CD.

'Just sign it.'

'Name?' The leader, Sunggyu asked.

'Park Jiyeon.' L said as the Cd passed around, and finally, landed on his hands.

Jiyeon quietly waited outside.

She could not believe that she has gotten her idols' signature.

She's going to boast it to Qri unnie once she get back home.

'Hey lady!' She heard someone at this time.

'You're not suppose to be here! Come on!' Two big body guards led her away fro the backstage.

'Oh? Andwae! I'm suppose to...' Jiyeon was left alone, back to the entrance of the fan meeting.

She sighed as she walked away.

'That staff must have lied to me...' She thought as she her GPS on her special mobile, which led her home.

As she felt her steps back to her house, Qri opened the door at the same time.

'OH your back! I was worrying where you went.' She said as she led Jiyeon in.

'How was the fanmeet?' 

'I heard them.' Jiyeon said as she sat down on the sofa.

'But I lost my CD.' She pouted.

'WAE?!' Qri sat beside her.

'Someone told me he was a staff and was going to help me get their signatures... But didn't appear and even called two bodyguards to send me off...' 

'MWOH?! That's too much!' Qri exclaimed as she sprang up from the sofa.

'Don't worry Jiyeon! We'll buy one more.' She reassured Jiyeon.

 

L came out with the Cd but Jiyeon was gone.

'Where did she go?' L wondered as he looked around.

'Excuse me.' L stopped a staff.

'Have you seen any girl standing here with a walking stick?' 

'ANiyo...' 

'Ah... Its okay. Thank you.' 

He walked to the stage and peeped at behind the curtains, but could not see Jiyeon at all.

'Wae?' Hoya came out and tapped L on the shoulder.

'I was about to pass this to the girl. But she's gone.' he sighed as he looked at the CD.

'Park Jiyeon... Nuguya?' Hoya asked as he read the name.

L smiled and replied.

'Our fan?' 

'But too bad, she's gone.' He sighed as he return to the backstage, putting the Cd into his backpack.

He felt for the box that he just put into his bag and took it out.

He opened it and saw a little keychain writing L in it.

With a card beside it, he read out.

L oppa... This is something I made for you. I didn't made it by myself though, I had my unnie to help.

I hope you would like it. 

He took up the keychain and went over the carvings with his fingers.

'Its too bad I can't meet her again...' 

 

 

 

Heehee. 

I've completed my first fanfic and yes I could start this earlier!!!
YAY!!

Please comment and subscribe!