Her lost diary

Separated by the word: BLIND.

Joon smiled as he rang the door bell.

'Good morning Jiyeon!' He smiled as he entered the house.

Jiyeon replied with a giggle as Joon stepped into the house.

She's still amazed how the scrawny pale looking boy could grow up and become so tan, muscular and handsome.

Knowing that Jiyeon can see clearly already, Joon wore on a tanktop and skinny jeans.

He wanted to show off those muscles to Jiyeon, and of course, at the same time, make her fall in love with him.

As Jiyeon grabbed her hair into a pony-tail, she gladly take her new bag that Qri had bought her and walked out of the house with Joon.

 

'So... Today's you're FIRST job at the cafe. You sure you're ready?' Joon asked as he walked Jiyeon down the car.

Jiyeon nodded happily.

She's nervous and excited at the same time.

As they got into the car, Joon leaned towards Jiyeon again, attempting to help her to buckle her seatbelt.

Jiyeon held her hands up.

'I can do it myself, Joon. I'm normal now.' She giggled.

Joon rubbed his back, still uncomfortable with her being able to see.

Jiyeon is like a toddler, who can finally walk after a few years.

As Joon dropped her down at the cafe, he reassured that Jiyeon would be safe,before driving off to his workplace.

 

Jiyeon skipped into the cafe happily.

The smell of the coffee beans roasting was heavenly as she walked through the neatly decorated cafe.

She jumped into her position at the counter and wrapped herself with the brown apron that fitted her well.

The time spent at the cafe was so fulfilling that Jiyeon forgotten it was lunch.

 

'You can go and take a break now, Jiyeon.' Mrs Kim, the cafe owner smiled at her.

'Don't want you to tire out!' 

Jiyeon smiled as she took her apron off.

Even though she was new to the job, she was like a family with the people in this small town.

She was well loved by them.

As Jiyeon took out the lunch box Qri had sincerely prepared for her, she stepped out of the cafe and found a seat at the nearby park to eat.

 

 

L was nervous to get close to her.

He stood behind a tree, peeking at Jiyeon eating.

'AIsh Yah!' Hoya hit L's head, as L took a look at him.

'Are you going or not?' he asked, pointing at Jiyeon.

L shrugged.

'I have no purpose anyways.. I just want to see her.' L smiled to himself.

Hoya shook his head, as he dragged L out of the shield of that old oak tree.

'ya Hoya!..! ' L whispered, as he got dragged out.

'Yo! Hey there! Jiyeon ssi!' Hoya shouted.

Surprised, Jiyeon turned around and saw Hoya waving cutely at her, and L, with both hands grabbing onto Hoya's arms.

Hoya quickly dragged L towards Jiyeon, as she stood up surprisingly.

'Can I help you?' Jiyeon asked in confusion.

'Yeh! Help me with this guy, he wants to talk to you for a very long time now...' Hoya joked, as he pushed L towards Jiyeon, bumping into her.

L bowed awkwardly at Jiyeon, as Jiyeon took a step further.

Noticing Jiyeon being uncomfortable, L quickly took another step backwards, but Hoya blocked him, and pushed him forward.

Afraid, Jiyeon quickly took her stuff and turn, walking away from the both of them.

'Jiyeon ssi!!!' L shouted as he ran towards her.

'Mwoh??' She took a look at L.

'Don't you recognise me?' L asked.

Jiyeon looked closer at him, then at Hoya, who's still waving happily.

'L ssi??' She asked.

L smiled, nodding.

'what can I do for you?' She asked.

L thought a while, and then asked for Jiyeon's hands.

'Park Jiyeon ssi.' He announced.

'Can I... Get to know you like how Minwoo does??' 

 

Jiyeon was shocked at his sudden confession.

'Mwoh?!' She shrieked, as she attempts to walk away.

L grabbed onto Jiyeon's hands, and Jiyeon quickly shook it off.

'I don't mean anything!! I just need to get to knwo you more so that I can contact Minwoo and tell him how you're doing.' L explained.

Jiyeon stopped walking when she heard Minwoo's name.

She turned around and looked at L.

L smiled at her, as he extend his hands.

'Annyeonghaseyo. L imnida.'

Jiyeon took a look at L's hands, and turned away.

 

Shocked, L quickly stopped Jiyeon.

'Is there any problem?' L panicked at Jiyeon's reaction.

Jiyeon smiled and bowed.

'I'm sorry, but I don't talk to strangers.'

L spread his arms out, and Jiyeon's eyes widened.

'Fate!' He shouted.

'Huh??' Jiyeon looked at him in confused.

'Fate! Since we're so fated, can't we be friends??' L pleaded. 

'Fate?' Jiyeon thought, as she immediately recalled telling that to Minwoo.

'Can we be friends? Since we're so fated...' 

The voice of Minwoo echoed through her mind, as she unconciously dropped her lunchbox.

'Are you alright??'  L asked, as he picked up the lunch box for her.

Jiyeon quickly grabbed it and ran away.

Her heart was accelerating when she heard the word fate.

Her tears were about to fall out as she recalled the deja vu.

As she settled down in the corner of the cafe, she took out her diary, and began writing.

 

'Jiyeon ssi! Please come and help out!' The owner shouted.

Startled, Jiyeon quickly packed her things up into her bag, and rushed to the counter to help out.

 

As Jiyeon reached the counter, she found herself meeting face to face with L and his friend again.

'What do you want?!' Jiyeon whispered shout at them, feeling a little frustrated at them following her.

She could hear the customers gasping.

'Oh my God! Its Infinite!!'

Jiyeon calmed herself down, as she looked at the brown counter.

'What can I get for you?' 

'A cup of Americano and iced chocolate please.' L ordered.

Hoya walked to the corner of the cafe and found an empty seat.

'Myungsoo!'  He waved as he sat down.

As Myungsoo took the drinks from Jiyeon, he took a look at her again.

This time, Jiyeon completely avoided his gaze, and at the same time, bowing.

L sighed as he walked to Hoya, who's sitting there uncomfortably.

'Hey, change seats with me.' L said, as he wanted a better view of Jiyeon.

'Don't be so obsessed.' Hoya scoffed as he constantly scratch his , making L slap his head.

'What's wrong with you?' 

Hoya shook his head.

'Heat Rash...'

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Finally, Jiyeon finished her work.

She took a look at the clock, 6pm.

Just right.

As she looked around, she found that L and Hoya had already left.

Relieved, she took out her apron and picked up her bag.

 

Walking to the bus-stop, she saw Joon's car parking parallel to it, as Joon was inside, waving to Jiyeon.

Jiyeon smiled and waved, as she ran towards him.

'AHHH!' Jiyeon ploppled onto the ground, as the her bag flew open.

'oops! I'm sorry! Are you alright?' The old lady, whom bumped into her, tried to help her up.

Jiyeon stood up and bowed.

'I'm fine. Sorry.'

The old lady bowed back and walked away, leaving Jiyeon squatting down, picking up her objects.

Joon rushed forward and helped Jiyeon.

'Are you alright?' Joon asked, taking a look at her limbs for injuries.

Jiyeon nodded and smile.

'I'm alright, let me just get this... Wait....' Jiyeon's face became stern.

'What?' Joon asked, as Jiyeon sat on the ground, flipping through her bag.

'My dairy... Where is it?' Jiyeon panicked.

'Find it properly, it must be inside.' Joon said as he helped to find around the place.

'It must be inside the cafe...' Jiyeon mumbled, as she stood up and passed Joon her bag.

'Wait for me Joon.' As she ran back to the cafe.

 

She bumped into L and Hoya on her way back.

As her shoulders brushed against Hoya, she looked back and saw his confused face, as L turned around and look at her.

Ignoring them, Jiyeon quickly ran back.

'Omoni! Did you see any pink crowned pattern notebook around here?'  She asked, panting.

 

 

 

Jiyeon left the cafe in a dull mood, as she crawled into Joon's car.

'Can't find it?' Joon asked as he buckled his seatbelt.

Jiyeon nodded and pout.

'Don't worry, we'll get you a new one.' Joon comforted her like a baby.

Jiyeon sighed as she leaned backwards.

'Its okay. You don't have to.' 

'Its just a dairy right? No worries! Just re-start on a new page, alright?'

 

Jiyeon sighed as she ignored Joon.

How is she ever going to re-start?

That diary isn't just any normal diary.

She could still recall the day after her operation,

where she dropped by a book-store and spotted this soft pink with diamonds and a crown patterned diary.

She immediately bought them, and got a polaroid camera too.

She was excited as she went back home.

When she opened the pages, little beautiful lines in yellow were neatly printed on the pink background, as she started writing.

 

 

Those are really unforgettable memories Jiyeon's got there.

She shut her eyes, trying to remember every single details she wrote in it, when she wrote it, and how she wrote it...

 

 

 

 

Oh dear...

Who picked up her diary??

Is it L???

 

:O

 

Please comment and subscribe!