A trip with Hoya

Separated by the word: BLIND.

Jiyeon yawned as she dragged herself out of the room, rushing towards the door.

'Coming coming!' She whined, as she opened up the door.

'Yah... What took you so long?' Joon complained as he walked into the apartment, with bags of food again.

Jiyeon smiled as she walked towards him.

'You don't have to always buy us so much food you know... You're gonna feed us till we explode.' 

Joon smiled at Jiyeon's comment and rubbed her head.

'Go get your lazy sister out!' 

 

Jiyeon dragged Qri out as they settled down for breakfast.

'Going anywhere today?' Joon asked the two of them, who's busy eating.

Jiyeon shook her head while Qri suggest that Joon brings her for shopping.

'Jiyeon! Come along!' Joon begged, unwilling to follow Qri.

Jiyeon shook her head.

'Sorry. I've got other work.' 

Joon pouted as Qri dragged him out of the apartment.

'YAH.' Joon scolded Qri as they enter the lift.

'You know very well that I want to spend some time with her...' 

Qri giggled as she crossed her arms.

'Just forget it, you won't get her anyway...' 

 

 

Hoya sat in his car as he watched Qri and Joon walk out of the apartment.

'Its time.' He smiled to himself.

 

Jiyeon cleaned up the table as she took out her bag.

As Jiyeon hopped out of her apartment, she saw Hoya.

With new bright blonde hair, the big sunflower in his hands caught her attention.

Jiyeon arched an eyebrow as she walked towards him.

Hoya began smiling brightly as he hand out the flower to her.

'Its for you...' 

Jiyeon gladly took it.

'How did you...' Jiyeon mumbled as she looked at the flower, smiling.

'You said it before. Remember?' Hoya smile as he open his car door.

'I got to get to work.' Jiyeon said.

'No you don't have to.' Hoya smile as he push Jiyeon into the car and lean towards her.

'You took a leave, remember?'

Jiyeon looked at him in surprise.

'I did not!' She exclaimed.

'Well, so I helped you.' He smile as he bend forward, pulling the seatbelt over her torso.

'You don't have to...' Jiyeon mumbled as she got hold of the seatbelt.

'I have to.' Hoya smiled.

'I always do it...' Hoya mumbled.

Jiyeon looked at him in surprise.

'No you don't.... Its my first time in your car.' 

Hoya smirk a little as he stood up and walked over to his side and opened the car door.

'Well, I will do it for you from now on then.' 

Jiyeon took a deep breath, and held it.

She stared at Hoya, who's starting the engine.

The whole car had Minwoo's sweet scent.

'Where...Where are we going?' Jiyeon asked as Hoya started driving off.

'You'll see. ' He said.

Jiyeon rubbed her forehead, regretting to get into his car.

But there's something weird about him that makes Jiyeon curious.

People says curiosity kills the cat, but being a brave one, Jiyeon picks up her courage and got closer to Hoya.

She could feel the sense of Minwoo getting nearer to her, but she can't figure how.

Its something about Hoya, but again, its not.

She stills belive that Minwoo is Minwoo, not Hoya, nor someone else.

 

Hoya smiles as he passed Jiyeon a small plastic bag, containing a scarf and a sweater.

'What's all this about?' Jiyeon asked in confusion, as Hoya continued driving.

'We're going somewhere for a day.' He smiled.

'I'm bored at the dorm, so... As a friend, you won't mind if I got you to accompany me for a trip, do you?' 

Jiyeon sighed and shook the plastic bag.

'Do I look like I have any choice left?' 

Giggling, Hoya took Jiyeon to a highway, where they drove 45 minutes, till they reached a train station.

 

'Come on!' Hoya smiled as he puts on a pair of shades, and pulled Jiyeon out of the car, and walked into the train station.

'2 tickets... to kyeonghwa please.' Hoya sang to the counter lady.

'Mwoh?' Jiyeon looked at him in surprise.

'I thought you said you agreed to accompany me for the day.' Hoya smiled at her, paying the tickets.

Jiyeon gulped. 

She wanted to go to Kyeonghwa... That's her dream... But her dream was to go there with Minwoo.

'But... ' Jiyeon stuttered.

Hoya sighed and held onto her wrist.

'No backing out! Come on!'  

 

Hoya pulled Jiyeon onto the train, as she sighed in regret.

'Waeyo?' Hoya looked at her as he passed a candy to her.

She took a look at it.

'How did you get these?'  She stared at it in awe.

It was her favourite licorice, with orange little crystals on top of them, and inside, is the soury yet sweet creamy strawberry flavoured caramel.

She popped them into , savouring every single exciting tastes, bringing back to her childhood days.

Hoya smiled as he popped it into his mouth.

'I just happen to like them. They're really special.' Hoya smiled.

'We do have a lot in common...' Jiyeon smiled as she mumbled, looking out of the train.

Hoya smiled a little, yet at the same time, guilty.

But to him, if reading her diary would allow him to get closer to her, its worth the lie.

 

After 2 hours of the train, it suddenly came to a slow drive, and Hoya quickly pulled Jiyeon out of their cabin, shoving her into the crowd at the little platform beside their cabins.

Jiyeon could feel her tears coming out.

Pink little petals were covering the road, and the trees, still fully filled with white and baby pink petals.

'Its not spring yet.' Hoya explained, taking out his camera, capturing the beautiful scenes.

'If you come in spring, those special leaves will fall off the trees, and they would float around the train. It's a pretty sight.' 

Jiyeon admired the  surroundings, as the train slowly passes through the tunnels the trees made.

'Next time...' Hoya mumbled beside Jiyeon, as Jiyeon took a look at the pictures Hoya take.

'Next time when spring comes, do you want to come again?' 

Jiyeon took a look at Hoya, as she found his eyes soften when he said that sentence.

She smiled, unwilling to reply.

Hoya sighed.

'Must it be Minwoo?' He ask, as he walked back to his cabin, Jiyeon tagging along.

'Mian...' She apologized.

Hoya sighed again, as he took back his camera.

'If Minwoo can't come the next time...' He said.

'Can I be the one to bring you here again?' 

 

Jiyeon took a look at Hoya and blushed a little.

She found her heart melting already....

 

 

 

Please comment and subscribe!

I shall end here today!

Geeeezzzz what will happen?!!!

I know you guys love Myungyeon moment, but you must admit, Hoyeon moments are nice too!!! <3