Mistunderstood

Separated by the word: BLIND.

Jiyeon sat quietly beside the window, as she took a look at the view outside.

The yellow evening sunset cast onto the streets, making everything look brighter.

Jiyeon lay her head by the window sill, as she overheard Qri and Joon's cute phone conversation.

Jiyeon walked out of the room, as she sit beside Qri, who's blushing over a phone call.

 

'I'll call you later...' Qri giggled, as she hung up the phone.

'Joon?' Jiyeon asked, as Qri nodded.

Jiyeon smiled, as she sighed.

'Its great to have him always by your side, isn't it?' She asked.

Qri nodded, as she pointed next door.

'He's just there.' She whispered, making Jiyeon laugh.

'He's there for you too, isn't he?' Qri nudged Jiyeon.

Jiyeon smiled, as she nodded.

'I'm not talking about Joon.' Qri said, as she put an arm around Jiyeon.

'I meant L.' She said, making Jiyeon's smile disappear for a while.

 

'If I were like you to have an idol as a lover...' She sang, as she lay on the couch.

'Joon oppa isn't bad as well.' Jiyeon slapped Qri's thigh lightly.

'Ara...' Qri laughed, as she turn on the Tv.

'If he was someone bigger, with more... Charismatic... I would love him more.' Qri mumbled, as she smiled.

'Well, I already love him alot though.' She smiled sheepishly.

 

Jiyeon giggled at Qri's cute comment, as Qri sighed, while she watch the drama.

'Igeo bwa...' Qri shook her head, as she pointed at the Tv.

'The main actress should just leave him...' She shook her head.

'Waeyo?' Jiyeon asked, as she look at the drama.

 

'Look, she's not very attractive, not rich. Oh! She's even hiding her illness!' Qri squealed, shaking her head in dismay.

Jiyeon stared into the tv, as she said.

'Maybe she doesn't want to burden the main actor with more problems.' Jiyeon said.

'If she didn't want to, she would have left him by then.' Qri shook her head.

'Mwoyah these dramas...' 

'Waeyo? Maybe the girl still loves him, maybe... Maybe if he knows about her illness, he'll promise to take care of her for his whole life..' Jiyeon sputtered all her words out.

Qri nodded.

'It only happens in Dramas my dongsaeng.' Qri shook her head.

'In reality, once those bastard guys found out you're going to drag them for their entire lives...' Qri smirk.

'In a blink of an eye, he'll disappear.' 

 

Jiyeon's heart sank, as she stare at the Tv.

 

*Eotteohkae?* Jiyeon thought to herself, as her mind start turning blank.

*Aniya...* She shook her head.

*L oppa isn't those bastards.* She comforted herself, as she look at the clock.

Her hands reach for her pocket, as she pulled out her phone.

 

*JIYEON*

-------------------

"Oppa, are you free tonight?"

 

*MYUNGSOO*

------------------

'Mmmm, wae?'

 

*JIYEON*

------------------

'Do you want to have dinner together?'  

 

*MYUNGSOO*

----------------

'Geurae.. I'll pick you up at... 8!' 

 

*JIYEON*

----------------

'Mmm.' 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyeon stood outside her house, as she clutched onto her phone, waiting.

It was drizzling, and the raindrops falling on her face is making her irritated.

Jiyeon had loved the rain. 

She loved how the rain comes down so heavily, yet it felt so soft and comfortable as you walk in them.

But this time, its different.

Jiyeon felt herself constantly wiping the raindrops off her face, as she look around, desperate to see the white car appearing in front of her.

Jiyeon felt anxious.

Her fingers started moving, as she continuously called L.

'Why isn't he picking up?' Jiyeon mumbled to herself, as she hugged her phone.

 

It was already 8.15, and L was nowhere to be found.

Her heart started to beat faster, as she look around in the mid hazy weather.

'BEEPBEEP!' A car horn was heard, as a white car appeared in the corner.

L got out of the car with an umbrella, as he quickly ran towards Jiyeon.

 

'Jiyeon ah~ Why are you standing in the rain?' L asked, as he opened the umbrella.

'Where did you go?' Jiyeon asked, her eyes were b with tears.

'I just finished filming, wae?'

'WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG?' Jiyeon shouted, first time in her life, as L looked at her, shocked.

Jiyeon cried, as she lowered her head.

L hugged her, immediately apologizing.

'Mianhae... Mianhae...' He said, as he took a look at her.

'Sorry to keep you waiting.' L smiled, as he wiped off her tears.

'I'm so scared...' Jiyeon mumbled, as she hugged L.

'Do you know how long I've been waiting for you? Even seconds felt like hours...' She mumbled under her breath.

L scrunge his eyebrows, as he held onto her.

'Did anything happen?' He asked.

Jiyeon let go of him, as she shook her head.

'There must be something.' L asked.

'Are you alright?' 

 

Jiyeon looked at L, as she held his arm.

'Why didn't you pick up your phone? I thought...' Jiyeon mumbled.

'Thought what?' L asked.

*You were going to leave me*. Jiyeon thought inside her head, as she pouted.

'I thought you were in some trouble.' she calmed down, revealing her calm side again.

 

L broke into a smile, as he put his free arm on her shoulder.

L smiled warmly, as he hugged her.

'I'm right here, aren't I?' He comforted her, as she sighed.

'Next time pick up my call, no matter where you are, arasso?' She said in a serious tone.

 

L nodded, as he pulled Jiyeon into the car.

'Where shall we eat?'

'I don't feel like eating.' Jiyeon mumbled, as she looked out of the car window.

L looked at Jiyeon, as he felt a tensed atmosphere.

'What's wrong?' L warmly asked, as he buckled up his belt.

 

Jiyeon shook her head, as she look at L.

'Nothing. Just drive.' Jiyeon calmly said, as L leaned closer to her.

'Are you sick?' He asked, putting his hand onto her forehead, making Jiyeon turn soft.

She immediately regreted her harsh actions, as she shook her head, leaning into L, hugging him tightly.

'Waeyo?' L asked, as he patted her back.

Jiyeon shook her head in his chest, as she mumbled.

'Can we just hug like this for a while? Please?' Jiyeon asked, as L quietly unbuckled his belt, and hugged her back.

'Arasso...' He said softly, as he send little kisses on her cheeks, making her feel more comfortable.

 

Jiyeon felt her surrounding turning a little darker, as she quickly let go of L.

'Oppa... I think we'll see each other tomorrow... I... Need to go.' Jiyeon panicked, as she look at L, as black shades started to cover him up.

'Wae?' L looked at the panicked Jiyeon, as she stumble out of the car, and ran towards her house, leaving L in the car, as he look at her tripping over the stairs while entering the lift.

 

Jiyeon hid in the lift, as she felt herself stuck in a small box.

Her fingers started panicking, as she pressed every button of the floor, and also the emergency bell, making it ring, and at the same time, making her cry.

Jiyeon crouched down, as she felt the lift going up level by level.

Her tears kept coming out, as she cried louder and louder.

 

'Jiyeon ah...' A voice came up, as the lift door opened.

Jiyeon looked up, but could only see a shadow.

'Jiyeon ah... What happened?' 

Jiyeon broke into a weak smile, as she heard Joon's voice.

'Oppa... Help me...' Jiyeon weakly called out for Joon, as Joon pulled her up.

 

'Hold on...' Joon held onto Jiyeon, as he examined her.

'Jiyeon ah... Look at me.' Joon carefully said, as he fixed his eyes on Jiyeon.

Jiyeon turned towards him, as she look at the dark shadow in front of her.

'Eotteokhae....' Jiyeon mumbled to herself, as tears started pouring out.

'oppa... Eotteokhae...' She cried, as Joon hugged her.

 

'Mwoh... What happened...' Joon asked, as the lift door closed.

'I don't know...' She cried.

'I can't see anymore... Oppa...' She cried, as Joon shook his head.

'Ani. Look at me, open your eyes bigger.' Joon said, as he held onto Jiyeon's face.

Jiyeon looked at the dark shadow, as it slowly turned grey, till she saw Joon's face.

 

Jiyeon blinked twice, as tears came out again.

 

'See? You're alright.' Joon comforted her, as he hugged her.

'Don't worry. You're alright.' He said, as the lift door opened.

 

 

 

L stood in front of the lift, as he watched the levels go down again.

'DING' The lift door open, as L took a step forward, but stop, as he stare at the two hugging each other.

'Don't worry. You're alright.' He heard Joon, as he felt his anger bursting.

'I'm Not.' L said, as Jiyeon pulled out of Joon's embrace, and looked at L.

As surprised as he was, Jiyeon stood there, as she look at L, who was glaring at her with a pair of eyes that spells worst than danger...

 

 

 

 

 

*(***

 

Sorry for not updating.

:(

Been going through lotsa things lately.

Please keep supporting..

And don't forget to comment and subsribe lovely readers!