Burden (Continue)

Separated by the word: BLIND.

L stood in front of the camera, as he posed.

Sunggyu looked around, as his manager walked towards him.

'Yah. Lee Howon's missing.' His manager grumbled.

'What?!' Sunggyu flung his arms up.

'Aish... You kids are really giving me headaches.' The manager complained.

'Call him and ask him to fly back!' He shouted at the leader.

 

Sunggyu puffed out a breath, as he called Hoya immediately.

'I can't reach him!' He complained, as he tried again, and again.

 

 

Jiyeon walked with Hoya continuously, as she kept looking at hoya.

'Hoya oppa...' Jiyeon mumbled.

'Can you bring me to L?' She asked.

Hoya looked at her in surprise.

'But he's at work.' 

'I promise I'll just stay by the side quietly. I just want to see how he looked like when he's working.' She pleaded.

Hoya sighed, as he nodded.

'Arasso. Come with me then.' He said, as Jiyeon smiled and hopped behind him.

 

 

 

Jiyeon entered the studio with Hoya, as Hoya shushed her.

'Shhh... Don't make a noise.' Hoya smiled, as he held onto Jiyeon's wrist.

Jiyeon nodded, as she tip toed into the studio.

'YAH LEE HOWON!' His manager's voice caused him to jump, as he quickly ran away.

'Yah! Stay here, while I report for work!' Hoya cheekily whispered, as he quickly ran towards his manager, leaving Jiyeon alone.

 

 

 

'L please smile a little more!' The camera man said, as L lifted his lips up, and gave a charming post.

 

'OKAY! Next HOYA SSI!! Hoya ssi???' 

 

Sunggyu began searching for Hoya, and got mad.

'Mian, mr cameraman, but can we skip him and go to others first?' 

'Sungyeol ah... You go first.' 

 

'I'm back!!' Hoya smiled, as he rushed into the room to get dressed up.

 

'AISH YAH LEE HOWON....' Sunggyu shouted, but stopped when he saw Jiyeon standing there.

'Agassi... You're not suppose to be here...' One of the manager said to Jiyeon.

 

In ponytail, with checkered shirt, Jiyeon hugged onto her bag an looked around.

'I'm looking for L...' She said.

'Everyone is looking for him. Please go out or I'll have to call security.' 

'But..'

 

'Its okay hyung, we know her.' Sunggyu stopped the manager and looked at Jiyeon.

Jiyeon bowed, as she looked around.

'Jiyeon ssi... Matjyo?' Sunggyu asked.

Jiyeon nodded, and gave a shy smile.

'Why are you here?' Sunggyu asked.

'I'm here to see L...'

Sunggyu sighed, and pulled her out of the studio.

 

'I'm sorry to say, but please leave our Myungsoo alone, can you?' Sunggyu's words shocked Jiyeon.

'As his leader, he's been a little out of control lately, and this affected our teamwork.' 

'So .... I'm the cause of it?' Jiyeon asked politely.

Sunggyu nodded, and said.

'Please don't let Myungsoo lose his dream. I know girls like you like to have idols as boyfriends... I have no idea how you did it, but its suppose to be just a dream, not reality.' 

'Please go.' 

 

Jiyeon looked at Sunggyu, as he walked into the studio.

'I'm... really a burden to Myungsoo?' Jiyeon asked herself, as she grabbed her bag tightly.

'If I am.. What will happen to me when I turn blind again...' She bit her lower lip, as she looked at Sunggyu disappear.

 

Jiyeon stood outside the studio, as she tried her best to take a glimpse of L.

But she couldn't see a thing.

Instead, she sat at the stairway, ocasionally hearing the director talking.

 

Her heart dropped, as she began recalling Sunggyu's words.

 

'Dream...' SHe mumbled.

'I've never even dreamt of being with him at all...' She teared up a little.

'I just want Minwoo...' 

 

Jiyeon stood up and walked down the stairs, planning to leave.

Suddenly, darkness crept up her body, and sent shivers down her spine.

She panicked, as she tried to feel for the railings.

Her feet slipped, as she rolled down the flight of stairs.

 

'ACHK!!!!!!!" She shouted, as she felt herself drifting away.....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*

UH-oh.... 

 

 

Sorry for not updating!

I'm free now and I'll be updating almost everytime when I'm free.

 

Please continue to subscribe and comment!
You're my motivation to continue writing!!

 

Love you guys!!