Soulmates?

Separated by the word: BLIND.

L watched Jiyeon in amazement as they exchanged phone numbers.

As Jiyeon's phone spell out every single word as she dilligently type, for a person with visual problems, Jiyeon was sure a good typer.

As they walk down to a cafe and sat down,

Jiyeon ordered a cup of Hot Americano and L, ordered a hot chocolate.

L stared at Jiyeon as she folds her walking stick.

He wants to know more about her.

How did she get to know them?

How did she knew L?

What had happen to cause her sparkling eyes to see nothing but darkness?

He has so many questions, but doesn't know where to start.

Starting off with the conversation, L asked.

'So, you're an Inspirit?' 

Jiyeon nodded.

'How did you know them?' He asked in curiousity.

They were a new band afterall, not much people knew them, but still, their popularity in their country is no joke for rookies.

'My unnie introduced their songs to me.' 

Jiyeon said as she felt for her cup of coffee, bring up to her chest, and took a slow sip.

'I fell in love with one of their songs, Nothing's over.' She sang as she swave as though there were music in the background.

L chuckled at her innocent actions.

'I like it best when L started off the song.' She cheered.

'Its a pity that he only has a few parts.'

Jiyeon continued.

'But I got my satisfaction when my unnie introuduced his Japanese and korean drama. His voice is really manly.'

L smiled.

'Hey, come to think of it, you sound the same as L oppa!' Jiyeon clapped.

Surprised, L quickly cleared his throat.

'Really? People do say I look like him though.' He mumbled, not knowing what to do. 

He can't expose himself now, can he? He was afraid if he did, Jiyeon would go googgoogaga over him.

Like how his ex does.

He shivered at the thought of it.

'Really? Waa... You must be really handsome then!' Jiyeon smiled to herself.

As she continued drinking her coffee, her phone suddenly rang.

She felt for the button and picked up.

'Yeobuseyo?'

'JIYEON AH! WHERE ARE YOU? ITS 5! ' Joon's voice thundered over the phone.

L could hear a man's voice, and leaned closer to hear the conversation.

'Will you miss the bus? You would, wouldn't you? Do you need me to come over now? Where are you?' Joon bombed Jiyeon with thousands of questions.

Jiyeon giggled and replied.

'Its alright Oppa. I'm with my friend. I'll get back soon. If there's anything I'll call you again.' 

As she hung up, L asked immediately.

'Who's that?'

'A friend of mine.' Jiyeon said as she unfolded her walking stick.

'Mianhajiman...' She sighed.

'I got to go.'

'What? Its only 5?!' L pouted.

'Mian. I need to go. Or esle I would have difficulty finding my way home if it gets darker.'

Unwilling to bid goodbye, L suggested.

'Why don't I send you home?' 

'Neh? Its okay...' Jiyeon protested.

'Aniya. I should.' L said as he pulled out Jiyeon's chair, making more space for her to walk.

As they reached the bus stop, she stood right at the corner of the shelter.

'Why don't you come in and take a seat?' L suggested.

Jiyeon just shook her head.

'Gwaenchana. I'll just stand here. The bus will be here soon anyways.' She said as she feel her watch for the time.

L stood quietly beside her as she waited for the bus.

Not long after, a bus stopped right in front of her.

'Jiyeon ah! Get up!' The bus driver shouted to her as soon as the door swung open.

Jieyon smiled as she slowly felt her way up, and passed him her bus card.

'Here you go.' The driver said as he passed back Jiyeon her card.

'Gomapseumnida.' Jieyon said as she walked into the bus.

L followed her as the bus driver turned back and took a look at Jiyeon.

Once Jiyeon settles down, the driver then drove out of the bus stop.

'You know this ahjussi?' L asked in amazement.

Jiyeon nodded her head.

'I've known him for 2 years. He's always helping me to get to where I needed to go to.' She smiled.

L was full of amazement and curiousity.

Jiyeon's life seemed so fascinating.

L leaned his head forward on the railings as he turn sideways to glance at Jiyeon, who was sitting there, looking into space.

If you don't see her walking stick, you might thought she was just a normal person.

Whom looked so adorable and shining so brightly.

'So, Minwoo ssi.' Jiyeon said.

'mm?' 

'Well, introduce youself.' Jiyeon said as she awkwardly held out two hands, directing it to L.

L smiled as he said.

'I'm Myu... Minwoo. 20 this year. A part time worker to help Infinite plan their schedules. Only son.' He lied.

'oh... You must be really spoilt at home. To be the only child.' Jiyeon envied.

'Ani. Its bored... I have no one to play with.' L whined as he looked at Jiyeon, who was laughing.

'That's why you wento to work for Infinite?' Jiyeon asked.

L nodded.

'Yeh. I... I'm actually a fan of Infinite too.' 

Jiyeon smiled.

'Fanboy?' 

Realizing what he just did there, L blushed.

How could he say he was a fan of himself?

'Yeh. But unlike you, I liked...  I like Sunggyu.' He lied, clenching his teeth.

He felt so disgusted. Like he was a gay.

'ahhh... His voice right?' Jiyeon commented.

As they continued chatting on the bus, they found so many topics that they were both interested in.

How they loved the same colours, how they were being bullied when they were young in school.

They seem like they were living in each other's lives, except that its separately.

'Jiyeon ah! Your stop!' The bus driver called out as Jiyeon unfolded her walking stick again.

I followed Jiyeon down as the driver looked at me with a disgusting facial expression.

'Bye Jiyeon!' He shouted as he closed the door.

'Bye ahjussi!' She echoed as she started walking.

'I can go back from here. You don't have to walk me all the way back.' Jiyeon said as she turned around and faced L.

'Ani, just let me. ' L said as he walked in front of Jiyeon.

'C'mon. Let's go.' L cheered.

Jiyeon smiled as she led the way.

Finally, as they reached the stairs, Jiyeon turned to L.

'Minwoo ssi. Thanks for today. I had a great time with you.' Jiyeon gave L an unknowing eye smile.

'Ani... Thanks for not rejecting me.' L said shyly.

Just as Jiyeon felt her way up the stairs, a blonde muscular guy ran out of the lift.

'Jiyeon ah ! You're back!' Joon ran towards Jiyeon and stood in front of her.

Slowly turning backwards, she shouted to L.

'Gomawo. Bye!' 

L smiled as he shouted back.

'oh! Bye! See you around!'

Joon realised it was a guy whom Jiyeon was hanging around with.

And gosh, he was much more handsome than Joon.

Jealous, Joon hugged Jiyeon's shoulders.

'Let's go Jiyeonnie!' He cheered as he glanced back and took a look at L.

L stared at them as they walked into the lift.

Joon smirk as he look at L's expression as the door lift closes.

'You can let go now...' Jiyeon giggled.

Realizing that he had been hugging her too tight, he let go.

'Mian.' 

Jiyeon could only laugh at Joon's cute actions.

He was Jiyeon's best friend since young.

She could still remember how he looked like when he was young.

A really ugly friend, with small meaningless eyes, a scrawny yellow body, but yet, a generous heart.

Jiyeon and Joon got really well together.

And Joon would always protect her like as if she was his princess.

Like Jiyeon, both of them liked music since young.

Joon would visit Jiyeon every now and then when they were young and they would move every pots and pans out of the kitchen.

Joon would use wooden chopsticks and hit those pans, giving them a clang sound, while Jiyeon would sing with a fake mic , and dance.

They always got into trouble for messign up the house.

But those were great memories.

What made them closer was when Jiyeon met with the terrible car accident and lost both her eyesight when she was 9,

Joon stayed with her every day and night, reading fantasy books to Jiyeon, purposely skipping some hard words when he couldn't read it.

He would teach Jiyeon how to sing, and also learnt the Braille with her to communicate with her.

He was the pillar of strength for Jiyeon when Jiyeon needed help.

And Jiyeon is always thankful for his help.

However, the only problem Joon had was his panic and rush attitude.

It might sound ridiculous, but his panic mode is always triggered whenever Jiyeon gets into a small trouble.

He is always defensive towards Jiyeon, and even vowed to himself that he would protect her till the day he dies.

 

As Joon walked back to his apartment, Jiyeon opened her door and went in.

Qri greeted her as she sat down with Jiyeon.

'How's your day? Why are you so late? Again?' Qri asked.

'Unnie. I found a new friend today.' Jiyeon smiled.

'Really? Who is it?' 

'That person whom return me the CD.' Jiyeon smiled.

'Really? Wow... You guys must be really fated to meet each other!'

'mm! And you know what?' Jiyeon said excitedly.

'He has almost the same personality as me. We had so much in common!'

'Well, at least now Joon can be placed number 2.' Qri shook her head as she mentioned Joon's name.

Joon had never had the same personality as Jiyeon. All he knew was music, and how to match up with Jiyeon.

He knew nothing except for fighting and dancing.

He was pratically a muscle idiot.

Jieyon giggled at Qri's joke.

'I don't know...' Jiyeon sighed.

'I felt really connected to Minwoo ssi. It's like as if I knew him.' She said.

'Ohho... Love at first sight?' Qri teased, as Jiyeon's cheeks turned a little pink...

 

 

 

:D

 

I'll try to update soon because for the next few weeks I would be extremely busy!

But I'll update as soon as i can, same goes for my second fan fic!
 

Those who loves Jiyeon and is a G-minor fan, you could take a look at my second fanfic about them

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/158999/my-secret-lover-would-you-stay-with-me-jiyeon-yoona-jinwoon2am-gdradon-gminor

:D

Please subscribe and comment!!! 

<3