Dear Diary..

Separated by the word: BLIND.

 

 

 

'Dear Diary, 

     Its been a week since my eye operation. The feeling was terrific. I felt like I was just reborn, like a new born baby. 

  Its so beautiful out here. I can finally see the big blue sky and those little cotton like clouds floating beneath them. I could see the green grass and my red roses.

It's really beautiful. I could see my sister, Qri. Her eyes, so beautiful, and that little mole on her nose, hasn't change at all. Joon has changed so much! 

He isn't that wimpy boy I use to see. He's so much more manly and charismatic when he stares at people. And mostly, I saw me.

I can finally know how I looked like. I really thank my mother whom gave me such bright looking eyes.

I love them so much.

   There's only one person that I have not seen.  Where's he? 

 

-Park Jiyeon. 15th May 2012. '

 

 

Hoya closed the pink little notebook and hid it under his pillow.

He sighed as he lay down on the bed, reflecting on his actions.

 

 

 

As he plopped down onto the seat, he felt something hard underneath him.

'Mwohji??' He took it up and look at the pink palm sized notebook.

'Diary??' He mumbled to himself, as he flipped open the page, and saw Jiyeon's photo there.

As soon as he saw L walking paying the coffee, he quickly dug the book back under his , where L scoffed at him fo rbeing rude in public.

Hoya blushed and lied.

'Heat rash.' 

As soon as they finished the coffee, Hoya excused L to the bathroom, where he quickly took out the diary again.

He looked at the diary, then at Jiyeon.

He pondered for a moment.

'Should I???' He mumbled to himself.

But there was no time to think, L came out from the washroom, and Hoya quickly slipped it into his bag.

'Let's go.' L said, taking a last look at Jiyeon, before they go.

 

L, oblivious to the situation, came in and sat on the desk again.

He stared at the roses in his vase.

'Its going to die soon, Myungsoo.' Hoya said as he pat L's shoulders.

L rubbed his forehead.

'She doesn't even want to talk to me. Shouldn't L be more popular than Minwoo?' He asked himself.

Hoya chuckled.

'Jiyeon likes L.' He pointed at L's face.

'But she loves Minwoo.' Hoya said slowly, pointing at L's heart.

'Just show L to her. With Minwoo's heart.' 

 

 

The next day, Jiyeon skipped down the restaurant with Qri, where both of them held baskets of roses.

Qri was excited.

It was the long time since they held hands and skip together.

Jiyeon felt herself enjoying the breeze as they skip down the alley.

As they were chatting, Qri bumped into someone.

'Ah! Aish!!!' She complained.

Jiyeon took a look at the person.

Hoya?

Hoya was walking around the streets, as he held onto Jiyeon's diary.

 

 

Dear Diary,

 Today's weather is perfect. The moment I open my eyes, I could see sun light shining into my bedroom.

Qri had done it perfectly well.

I have such a beautiful house.

White walls, with pink rose patterns, and my bedroom.

Its staint with a light beige mixed with pink that makes the whole room blush. 

Today's sales are not bad too.

Mrs Kim is such a warm and nice person.

There are many people around the restaurant today, but I still didn't see him.

Distance may not be a hindrance, our precious love links us even thousand miles in between and TRUST is the only thing that binds our hearts.

Is that true? Will he come back?

The feeling of him is getting nearer and nearer. But at the same time, I felt him going further and further.

Is he avoiding me?

 

Park Jiyeon  25th May 2012

 

 

Dear Diary, 

  Even though I sell roses, but I think, Sunflowers are the best flowers.

Sunflowers are the happiest of all flowers, and their meanings include loyalty and longevity.

They are unique in their ability to provide energy in the form of nourishment and vibrance, 

an attribute which mirrors the sun, providing heat, and light.

No flower can lift spirits quite like sunflowers can. Bright and cheery, bold yet comfortable, the sunflower is a warm and caring gift. With brilliant yellow petals that surround the flower's center, sunflowers have an unmistakable sun-like appearance that has made them a passionate flower choice for many.

And to me, that sunflower would be like him.

He's the first person who made me laugh, and smile at such a short time.

People say, you can paint a flower, but you can't paint it's scent.

But to me, its different.

I could breathe in his scent, record his voice, but couldn't picture him.

How does he look like? 

 

Park JiYeon - 28th May 2012

 

 

 

Hoya quickly hid the diary behind his back, shock to bump into them.

Jiyeon took a look at Hoya, and bowed before pulling Qri away.

But Qri stood rooted on the ground.

'HOYA!' She exclaimed, making Hoya shock.

Hoya saw the excitement in Qri's eyes, and bowed to her politely before taking a step away.

Qri grabbed hold onto Hoya, as she threw the basket to Jiyeon.

'You're Infinite's HOYA right? Remember me? We met before!' She exclaimed, pulling out a picture of them taking group shots at the restaurant nearby.

Hoya took a look at the picture and then took a look at Jiyeon, and nod.

'Ah... Nice to see you again.' He smiled, as he waved to Jiyeon.

Jiyeon ignored him, as she just called out to Qri.

'I'll go first. Meet you at the restaurant!' 

Qri nodded as she took out a pen and passed both the photo and the pen to Hoya, indicating for an autograph.

Hoya signed insincerely, as his eyes never left Jiyeon, who was walking slowly with two baskets in her hands.

 

An idea came up to him, as he ran to Jiyeon, and picked up the baskets in her hands.

Shock, Jiyeon stood still, while Hoya continued walking.

'Wae?' He asked, as he turned around.

Jiyeon walked up to him.

'Thanks. But no thanks.' Jiyeon said as she attempted to take her basket back.

Hoya pulled it away from her.

'Aniya. Its okay. I'm going to that restaurant anyways. Let's go together.' 

Qri squealed as she stood in the centre of the trio.

Qri kept her hands a distance away from Hoya's as she shared the handle with Hoya.

Jiyeon just kept quiet as she walk.

Hoya kept looking at Jiyeon.

He's really curious about her.

Maybe that's why L likes her.

She has this sweet appearance, yet a brutal expression that gives off a y scent yet you could only smell from afar.

Because the minute you get closer, you'll find yourself addicted to her.

 

 

 

 

****

Shall update soon!!

HAHA there's a twist!

Its not L who got the book!

Its HOYA!!! 

:O

Looks like Hoya..... :O:O:O

 

 

Please subscribe and comment!