His eyes.

Separated by the word: BLIND.

 

‘Yeon ah… Yeon…’ Qri’s voice shook Jiyeon up.

Jiyeon sat up the bed, as she look at the time.

‘Wha… Unnie.. Its 3am in the mor…’

‘Myungsoo’s in the hospital.’ Qri’s voice shivered.

Jiyeon’s mind went blank, unable to think or react.

‘What did you say?’ Jiyeon asked again.

‘Myungsoo…’ Qri mumbled.

‘He got into a car accident… And he’s in the hospital now.’ Qri cried a little.

Jiyeon’s heart tighten, as she shook her head.

‘You’re just kidding…’ She said, as her body moves subconsciously.

With her pajamas still on, Jiyeon rushed out of the door, slipping onto whoever’s slippers she can find.

‘Which hospital? This can’t be true.’ Jiyeon’s face went pale, as she look at Qri, jumping a little hinting Qri to hurry up with her words.

‘The one near our pla… Jiyeon uh!’

Jiyeon rushed out of the house as soon as she knew the place.

 

 

The rain was pouring bigger than expected.

It hit her skin like ice falling from the sky.

The dark and empty road was echoed with Jiyeon’s cry, as she shout for a taxi.

‘Taxi… Taxi!!! Taxi! PLEASE HELP ME.!!!! TAXI!!!!” She cried, tapping onto every single car parked at the sides of the road.

Her eyes, filled with rain and tears blocked her sight as she continue hitting the cars, making a few of the alarms going off.

‘BEEEPBEEEEP!!!!!!’ The cars horned after her, as they pass by.

Jiyeon heard the horns and ran towards it.

‘HELP… PLEASE!!!!!!!!!’

She stood in front of a big lorry, as it continue rushing towards her.

Before she could feel anything, her legs gave way, as her sight slowly blurred.

 

 

Right before she could feel anything, Jiyeon was on the road, under the wheels, laying there motionlessly, as she felt her body lighter and lighter…

 

 

 

L lay in the bed, as he touch his head.

'Touch it and you'll die.' Sunggyu scolded him, as he sat on the bed.

'I told you. That girl is nothing but a mess.' Sunggyu started nagging.

'But its the first time where a girl wants to break with you.' Sunggyu laughed a little.

'Whatever it is, its the end of this relationship and I, as your leader, wants you to concentrate on show biz and stop these...'

'Myungsoo.' Hoya ran into the room, cutting Sunggyu's words.

'Myungsoo... Jiyeon...' Hoya panted.

L sat up, smiling.

'She came to see me?' He asked.

'No.' Hoya said, as he swallowed.

'Jiyeon is admitted into the hospital too.'

 

 

 

Qri sat beside Joon, who's hugging her tightly.

'Please don't let anything happen to Jiyeon.. Please..' Qri cried a little, as Joon hugged her.

'She'll be fine..'

'Jiyeon... JIyeon...' Joon could hear someone's voice echoing through the hallway, as he saw a guy in wheelchair.

'Where's Jiyeon?' Myungsoo asked, as he look at Qri and Joon.

'Get away.' Joon said, as he released Qri, and push his wheel chair away.

'Please!' Myungsoo begged, as he stood up slowly.

'How is she?'

'So you can stand?' Joon asked, as he looked at L.

'So this means you're perfectly fine, aren't you? What are you trying to do? Scare Jiyeon? Look what you've done to her!'

L felt his tears coming out, as he look towards where Joon is pointing.

L slowly walked towards the operation sign room, as he asked.

'How long has she been in there?'

'3-4 hours.' Joon said, as he went back to hugging Qri.

'What happened?' L asked.

'Because of you.' Joon mumbled.

'She wanted to see you. After knowing you got into an accident...'

L smiled, as his tears continue falling.

'That means she still cares about me.' He talked to himself.

A sense of guilt came to him, as he blamed himself for not believing in her.

*Please.. Stay strong.* L prayed, as he stood by the side, waiting for the operation to be done.

 

 

 

Hours past, as L sat by the operation theatre, waiting for Jiyeon to come out.

Finally, the lights went off, as Jiyeon was pulled out of the theatre.

'Doctor... Doctor! How's my girlfriend?'

 

 

The doctor took off his mask, as he took a look at L.

'She's lucky to survive.'

L sighed with relief, as he smiled a bit.

'However, she has lost her sense of sight.'

L paused.

'Again?' Joon interrupted.

Qri's legs wobbled, as she immediately cry.

'No doctor...' L mumbled, feeling faint.

'She can't loose her sight again! She just got a cornea transplant!'

'Can we find another cornea for her?' Hoya asked, worried.

'We can.' The doctor said, as he took a look at the documents.

'However, we have to find it quick, because the cornea implanted on her was not naturally hers, letting the cornea in her eyes now would only cause damage to her whole eyes, including bacteria infection causing the eye to unable to take any further operations anymore. We need to find the cornea fast.'

 

'What do we do...' Qri asked, in tears.

'Please, are there any donors now?'

The doctor shook his head in dismay, apologizing.

'I'll keep a look out for donors, in the meantime, I've got to get to my work. Excuse me.' He mumbled, walking away.

 

'No doctor.' L held onto the doctor's arm.

'Don't wait.'

L took a look at Sunggyu, Hoya, and Qri, and then in his reflection reflected on the windows.

 

 

 

'Use mine.'